Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Straight up call him fatty, Retundo or whatever the guy flat out scores, as shown at the end of last season I saw no Milan fan (even those calling him names) complaining then.

The guy lost weight and seems pretty focused. People don't call Maldini Gramps, Grampa, Oldie, or Nonno as its disrepectful.

I guess (IMO) we can bash a players form/how he is performing all we want. But to Dis/disrespect a player because of his physical make up, age or something that's natural, is not fair especially when he where's the Black & Red and has performed the way Ronaldo has for our club thus far.

Picking on people who are fat is too easy, plus Ronaldo has shed a lot of the weight...flip leave the guy alone.

Fat or not I don't care he's a Milan player and a pretty good one at that and I hope he continues his scoring ratio for our club when he comes back.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
^^ Nice post.

Ronnie does look big in that video, like always. I don't think there is a chance of dramatic reduction of his weight, ever - he's very muscular and bulky, thats his bodily constitution. But he also looks fit and agile there as well, and thats a good sign.

Reaction score
J.Rome said:
Straight up call him fatty, Retundo or whatever the guy flat out scores, as shown at the end of last season I saw no Milan fan (even those calling him names) complaining then.

The guy lost weight and seems pretty focused. People don't call Maldini Gramps, Grampa, Oldie, or Nonno as its disrepectful.

I guess (IMO) we can bash a players form/how he is performing all we want. But to Dis/disrespect a player because of his physical make up, age or something that's natural, is not fair especially when he where's the Black & Red and has performed the way Ronaldo has for our club thus far.

Picking on people who are fat is too easy, plus Ronaldo has shed a lot of the weight...flip leave the guy alone.

Fat or not I don't care he's a Milan player and a pretty good one at that and I hope he continues his scoring ratio for our club when he comes back.

Very sensible post. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
ITALIA-BRASILE: 3° ATTO
17/11/2007 11.57.00
A Milanello, questa mattina, si è svolto l'ultimo allenamento che della settimana. E' stata giocata la 3° partitella tra italiani e brasiliani. Ora, per il gruppo, due giorni di riposo. La preparazione riprenderà martedì pomeriggio.

MILANELLO - Questa mattina la squadra di Carlo Ancelotti si è allenata a partire dalle 11.00. Il clima gradevole (sole, cielo azzurro e un leggero vento) ha permesso di terminare bene la settimana di lavoro, senza gli 11 nazionali. Si è trattato di una seduta piuttosto leggera...senza dubbio allenante e divertente. Nella prima mezz'ora, infatti, il gruppo ha lavorato unito. A parte, per tutta la durata della seduta hanno lavorato Marek Jankulovski ed Emerson.

Il riscaldamento è stato effettuato sul campo alto, alle spalle degli spogliatoi e della palestra. In questa fase i giocatori si sono impegnati nelle consuete corse lungo l'asse verticale del terreno di gioco, per gli esercizi riguardanti sia la parte superiore che la parte inferiore del corpo. Dopo alcuni minuti di questo lavoro si è passati alla fase dedicata allo stretching.

Intanto, a parte, Kalac e Fiori, con Vecchi e Abate per il proprio riscaldamento, con una serie di tiri in porta e di movimenti per gli arti superiori. Il resto del gruppo, prima di passare alla quarta fase dell'allenamento ha effetuato alcuni tiri in porta da limite dell'area. E poi...l'ultimo atto della sfida tra Italia e Brasile.

A sorpresa gli "azzurri" si sono presentati in campo con la maglia della nazionale italiana, per onorare al meglio la sfida, che dopo le prime due partite della settimana, vedeva le squadre in perfetta parità di risultati: 1 vittoria per ciascuno. Da una parte Kalac, Serginho, Digao, Costacurta (unico "straniero"), Pato e Ronaldo; dall'altra (appunto con la maglia della nazionale) Fiori, Maldini, Favalli, Nesta, Brocchi e Inzaghi. E' finita 5-1 per i verdeoro. Le reti sono state messe a segno da Ronaldo, ben 5 (di cui 1 rigore e 2 pallonetti incredibili), Pato e Serginho; per gli italiani ha segnato Maldini. La partitella è stata giocata sul campo alto, con 4 tempi da 4 minuti ciascuno, arbitro Carlo Ancelotti.
Per chiudere in bellezza, la squadra vincitrice ha si è fatta immortalare in una foto ricordo!!!

L'allenatore rossonero, da oggi, concederà due giorni di riposo. La preparazione in vista della gara di Cagliari, in programma domenica 25, riprenderà martedì pomeriggio alle 15.00.

its in italian but there was a training match between our brazilians and italians, the brazilians won 5-1 with ronie gettin a hat-trick 1 p.k i think and pato and serge gettin the others, maldini with the goal for the italians.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Didnt c anything special about the goals.
However I saw a pathetic attempt of a tackle of Digao :o
What the fuck.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Beemer said:
What's wrong with that? :)
Check Pato’s first goal.
Pippo made a weak pass & Digao had the chance 2 intercept the pass but he failed 2 even hit the ball :o

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Joor said:
Looks like ronaldo has gained a few more Kg :(

I don't know what you have seen but Ronaldo seems like he's in form to me...he looks agile and quick in his movements and he seems as motivated as ever. Ronnie has a thyorid problem which was only discovered in September my Milan Lab staff. This thyroid problem adds on extra weight to a person diagnosed with it. He is taking cure for it and he has already shed some weight and he'll continue adjusting to this cure in the next few months. But it is said that personnel at Milan are very happy with the tough training schedule + weight-adjusting treatment Ronaldo has been undergoing and I think the results are already showing, even though we await the real games before we can judge. Guys please don't trash Ronaldo cos he is a fantastic player who can land us another Champions league this year. Whether I'm being realistic or optimistic I don't know, but I certainly believe in what I just said.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
We can criticise Fatty if we want to. That doesn't mean we don't want him to come back quickly and do well.

Reaction score
I'm curious as to know why do the ultra's get away with such bad behaviour and bringing the game to disrepute? Why are they not put in jail and banned from entering the stadiums? Football does not need them, they are not a source of revenue, they do not improve the game anyway, so I do not understand why the Italian police and government is so linient with them? In my country the ultras would have been rounded up and thrashed by the cops, banned from enetring the stadiums and the game would have gone on. Who are they to disturb football? Football does not need them, the ultras need football, so they better disciline themselves and enter stadiums or be thrown out.

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
MilanoMichael said:
We can criticise Fatty if we want to. That doesn't mean we don't want him to come back quickly and do well.

Nicknaming him 'Fatty' is really stupid coming from a Milan fan, unless we're talkin bout a young kid. The Milan players should not be a source of derision for you. But as you said, you can do what u want....not necessarily a good thing though....obviously.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo's Miracle Hair Formula Revealed

Ronaldo's AC Milan comeback will apparently be joined by a full head of hair, with the striker's rapid hair growth being put down to a Swiss remedy that he's agreed to publicise...

zoom - galleria Ronaldo's AC Milan comeback isn't far off but, as per the celebrity status of top footballers, some would rather discuss the striker's hair than his feet.

According to Sao Paolo newspaper O Globo, Ronaldo's 70s style afro, which he revealed this week, is down to the Swiss hair remedy Crescina, which the Brazilian striker recently agreed to promote.

Ronaldo thus eschewed fourteen years of a 'number one' buzzcut to grow a mane. Speaking to Chinese news agency Xinhua, he remarked, "It may even help me score more headers."

Regardless, Crescina representatives are thought to be delighted that their product of gaining exposure, although some rossoneri faithful may see it as another distraction for a striker who really must return to the pitch soon.

Still, when he does, at least he'll stand out. Of course, according to some, perhaps it's only a matter of time until Ronaldo goes the whole hog and perfects the Carlos Valderrama look...

24565newssa2.jpg

They're just jealous :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bes: Is that article for real?

slouchoncouch said:
I'm curious as to know why do the ultra's get away with such bad behaviour and bringing the game to disrepute? Why are they not put in jail and banned from entering the stadiums? Football does not need them, they are not a source of revenue, they do not improve the game anyway, so I do not understand why the Italian police and government is so linient with them? In my country the ultras would have been rounded up and thrashed by the cops, banned from enetring the stadiums and the game would have gone on. Who are they to disturb football? Football does not need them, the ultras need football, so they better disciline themselves and enter stadiums or be thrown out.
I think you posted this in the wrong thread.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Has anybody seen the game of Zidane and friends versus Ronaldo and friends?
I was really shocked when i saw Ronaldo...he was slow and didn't look like he's in form.
He was substituted after 30 minutes...

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
TheGrinch said:
Has anybody seen the game of Zidane and friends versus Ronaldo and friends?
I was really shocked when i saw Ronaldo...he was slow and didn't look like he's in form.
He was substituted after 30 minutes...

I saw the game. Ronnie look out of shape and slow. But he hasn`t played for how long, 4-5 months and that´s normal. He looked exhausted after 30 minutes. I think he was wasn´t playing 100% because he was afraid of injury.
btw zidane performed very well and serginho was unlucky not to score from 25 metres, he hit the crossbar.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Besfort said:
Yes, I've readed it on Goal.com
Thats about as real as News of the World.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Besfort said:
Ronaldo's Miracle Hair Formula Revealed

24565newssa2.jpg

They're just jealous :D

but his hair really suck!!! :D

Last edited:

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
4za_milan said:
I saw the game. Ronnie look out of shape and slow. But he hasn`t played for how long, 4-5 months and that´s normal. He looked exhausted after 30 minutes. I think he was wasn´t playing 100% because he was afraid of injury.
btw zidane performed very well and serginho was unlucky not to score from 25 metres, he hit the crossbar.

can anyone give the line up...thanks :)

Weahzly

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini George Weah, Marco Simone, Rui Costa, Adriano, Ronaldinho
yeah true...Digao was playing for ronaldo's side...

For those who want to see...follow this youtube link:

resumen Amigos Zidane - Amigos Ronaldo www.futvolgoles.es

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLCl_EA_mY8

Btw, That guy Roque Junior seems to be really good... i like him very much...i think Milan should get this Roque Junior guy :D

jpick

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Joor said:
Yep, he must have gained a few kg for sure..just look at this pic from the game last night :(

139675714_6_k3Ts.jpeg

lol, that is how i looked after a few semesters at college living on pizza and beer. what a joke. :cry:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Joor said:
Yep, he must have gained a few kg for sure..just look at this pic from the game last night :(

139675714_6_k3Ts.jpeg

OMG that's...........FAT ! VERY FAT for an athlete. :D Well as long as he performs , he can go forever being FAT . :D

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
where's that fit model that Ancelotti claimed? that's nothin' but a tub of saturated fats compressed into human form...

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
His neck is big, as always. I don't see any fat there, no difference from before.

Schedule