The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yep, he fooled everyone over the summer and he’s doing so again.

I stopped paying attention to him when he said, “The Singer family is personally negotiating with Lazio for SMS” :lol:

:o

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Higuain is a better player than Morata but his attitude has been horrible with us so far and I don't like feeling like someone is doing us a favor playing for us.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
1fb54f85a7072038d2ee2d73adf3b302.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
After abandoning the idea of signing Ibrahimovic, Milan is now considering Fabio Quagliarella. His contract with Sampdoria expires in June. Other two names being evaluated are Marcus Rashford and Divock Origi, but Quagliarella remains the most logical solution [GdS]

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
After abandoning the idea of signing Ibrahimovic, Milan is now considering Fabio Quagliarella. His contract with Sampdoria expires in June. Other two names being evaluated are Marcus Rashford and Divock Origi, but Quagliarella remains the most logical solution [GdS]

Not sure if Rashford could adapt to serie a. Origi is definitely worth a loan + option. He would be a good back up for Cutrone.

Last edited:

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
No Pato rumours?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Rashford is a beast. I can see him as SS.

Higuain was also a beast.
If Rashford could come with an option, then yeah sure why not.

We still have Andre Silva, if Leo convinces him to not sign for Sevilla and come back to Milan...

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
170 m sounds too goo to be true. But if I say I buy it, then we have around 135 m after Paqueta.
This is SMS for 70 m (still overpaying, but I don't care)
Lozano for 45 m
Fabregas for 10 m
10 m for some young dudes

Switch to 4-3-3

Donna; Conti, Caldara, Romagnoli, RR; Kessie, Fabregas, SMS; Suso, Higuain, Lozano

Subs Reina, Musacchio, Calabria, Laxalt, Bakayoko, Paqueta, Bona, Biglia, Samu, Cutrone

Where do I sign?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
170 m sounds too goo to be true. But if I say I buy it, then we have around 135 m after Paqueta.
This is SMS for 70 m (still overpaying, but I don't care)
Lozano for 45 m
Fabregas for 10 m
10 m for some young dudes

Switch to 4-3-3

Donna; Conti, Caldara, Romagnoli, RR; Kessie, Fabregas, SMS; Suso, Higuain, Lozano

Subs Reina, Musacchio, Calabria, Laxalt, Bakayoko, Paqueta, Bona, Biglia, Samu, Cutrone

Where do I sign?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Wtf is the point?

The reason we needed Ibra was because we needed someone with a champion mentality. Someone who can make an impact.

The likes of Quagliarella only shine at midtable clubs.

Rashford is a no go whereas Origi is fuckin worse than Borini.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sms is coming.

you know im not big on him, but he's coming.

I will pay you good money if you write this in bold letters:

SS Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is 110% signing for AC Milan.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Guys, is it possible SMS is having a shit season because he wants to join Milan? Like, Nazio fans against him so Lolito forced into a corner, and his value drops = doesn't affect us for FFP as much? :monto:

Also that Home kit mock picture is beautiful. Molto retro scudetto worthy.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, is it possible that SMS is simply not that good?
Surely not... That would be a shocking revelation...

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this Willian Jose?

Cesc will come I’m pretty confident in that but is he really worth 8-10m with 6 months left on his contract?

Watch how much better Higuain and our whole attack will look with Cesc in the team pulling the strings. I still think we need a new LW, Paqueta should play the Bonaventura role in a midfield 3 when he gets called upon. We need a LW that’s more direct. Depay would’ve been nice but after I saw that rap I don’t know how I feel about him.

:thumbsup: People expecting Higuain to score a goal a game but forgetting he’s playing with the exact same mediocre squad that had Kalinic + Silva firing blanks last season :lol::fp: It’s no surprise that his performances have tailed off since our most creative mids have been absent. Despite this, he still averages a goal/assist every other game which is perfectly acceptable. Once we sign some better, creative players (with a winning mindset) he’ll be back to his best. Even Messi/Ronaldo would struggle to score week in week out in this team.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
he said we are trying to sign both. Not one or the other.

Sms for January, verratti for june

I can believe that. Gaetano said last summer that L+M wanted to replace the entire team hence the links to SMS, Fabregas, Verratti, Paredes. There’s also been reports saying both Elliott + Gazidis prefer to sign younger players. SMS + Verratti would probably cost 80m each which is 40m annually spread over 4 years. That’s doable especially with projected revenues from the new stadium, commercial deals + CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule