UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
With World Cup around the corner, will not be surprised if CR7 and Messi are distracted by that most prized trophy and play it a bit safe in CL.

Will also not be surprised if teams like Juve or any underdog go on to win it.

PatoRTW

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho
So is this the 6th or 7th year uefa trying for madrid barcalona final?

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
7uve to beat madritoastas an then get destroyed in semis

Barca ro annihilate roma cucks. Looking at about 7-1 type scoreline.

Liverpool to beat man shitty - 3-2 overall

And cmon. Cmon bro. Cmon bayern. You serious? Are you kidding me now. First besiktas and now sevilla. Wtf. Anyway bayern barca and pool are all on 5 ucls. Looks like bayern or barva may potentially surpass us within 3 years if we dont become a powerhouse again.

You want man city to lose? Are you cucked? You want bayern or uefalona to catch up with our titles or real continue their streak right? :fp:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You want man city to lose? Are you cucked? You want bayern or uefalona to catch up with our titles or real continue their streak right? :fp:

Its not about what i want. Its about what will unfold. I made my predictions and i am sticking with it. I want shitty or sevilla to win but its not going to happen and we all know that. Well shitty have a chance. I doubt they can even beat pool though honestly.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Yea a team with jones otamendi delph walker mangala in defense is never going to win ucl. Sorry.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyway bayern barca and pool are all on 5 ucls. Looks like bayern or barva may potentially surpass us within 3 years if we dont become a powerhouse again.

i don't understand people who support these fuckers including madrid :fp:. supporting them is like supporting juventus and inter in serie a. fuck you all.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So who should we want to win this?

Madrid to get 12 titles? Liverpool, Bayern and Barcelona to get 6 and overtake us shortly? Juve to win it? Man Shitty who have distorted the transfer market to win it and validate them?

I guess not many people here would object to Sevilla or Roma winning it but both wont 100%

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
So who should we want to win this?

Madrid to get 12 titles? Liverpool, Bayern and Barcelona to get 6 and overtake us shortly? Juve to win it? Man Shitty who have distorted the transfer market to win it and validate them?

I guess not many people here would object to Sevilla or Roma winning it but both wont 100%

that fuckface montella wins a CL, never :lol::lol::lol:

man city should win this and atleast they have much better chance than roma

liver, bayern, real, barca and jube can all fuck themself, who cheer for them are all cucked

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i don't understand people who support these fuckers including madrid :fp:. supporting them is like supporting juventus and inter in serie a. fuck you all.

Who? What the fuck are you talking about. Are you dense. Fuck sake.

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Not a single exciting tie :sleep:

Juve - Real is OK.

Atleast the next round will provide some fireworks.

This year's edition is a big choice between pest and cholera.

Roma>Sevilla>Man City>Juve>Rest

Well actually I'm not even sure I'd put Juve ahead of the rest because of how much I hate them but fuck, it's literally every single team who might surpass us or pull away even further. :fp:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The two teams I despise the most in Juve vs. Real.

I wish both would have drawn another team and been eliminated at the same time.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
madrid is gonna decimate jube

roma is a lost cause

man city pool is a nice one

bayern to cruse over montella

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
bayern with an easy route to the semis like juve last year when they got monaco and porto

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
if bayern or barca win they ll be at only 1 CL away from us..

what :b: has done to us:fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
This is the drucurl approved list of teams that should win (in this order):

Roma - Would be nice to have another CL trophy for Serie A that isn't Printer/JuBe. Getting a trophy for our old boy SES would be nice

Sevilla -Would be #1 if Montella wasn't coaching. Him winning the CL would be seen as a vindication of sorts.

Bayern - Hey, at least they're a real football club

City - Marginally more tolerable than Barcelona & Liverpool

Liverpool - Marginally more tolerable than Barcelona. Won't extend Real's lead

Real - Marginally more tolerable than Barcelona

Barcelona - Not Juventus actually has great players

Juventus

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The two teams I despise the most in Juve vs. Real.

I wish both would have drawn another team and been eliminated at the same time.

Agreed. Also add barca to that list. I only tolerate liverpool because i know they will never win the ucl again. I want 7uve to win against real only cause i want to see them lose the semis or finals again lmao. 8uve. Plus they get us the coefficient points. If that still matters.
Real gets on my nerves but they are just able to buy their way to the title. Its hard to compete with those punks from a monetary point of view. Funnily enough bayern has had the easiest route so far. I sort of like bayern but they are too close to us in the ucl since they have 5 titles at present so i am hoping they get knocked out too. I think this season we will finally see a team getting their 6th ucl title unfortunately. Odds are definitely in favour of these said teams.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Pool , Barca and Bayern all have a chance to have 6 CL trophies and that hurts

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't want anyone to come closer to our CL total.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I really hope Jupp wins it again this year and shows these amateurs how it's done.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
WOE unto Bayern Munich and anyone who even remotely supports them in any way should strongly reconsider their life choices. They are the true enemy of football, this disgusting gang-run organization with their CONVICTED criminal president Uli Whoreness. I condemn their unsportsmanlike actions in the Bundesliga and call upon the Federal Trade Commission to investigate the anti-competitive acts so blatantly enforced by these hoodlums.

The continued presence of Bayern Munich in the Champions League year after year is a blight on the reputation of this truly magnificent competition and negatively affects the image of such respected and prestigious football clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus. How much longer must the vast majority of us beautiful football loving spectators suffer from these insufferable twats ruining the competition with their general unpleasantness?

Forza Real! Forza Barca! Forza Juve! Forza football!!!

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
This is the drucurl approved list of teams that should win (in this order):

Roma - Would be nice to have another CL trophy for Serie A that isn't Printer/JuBe. Getting a trophy for our old boy SES would be nice

Sevilla -Would be #1 if Montella wasn't coaching. Him winning the CL would be seen as a vindication of sorts.

Bayern - Hey, at least they're a real football club

City - Marginally more tolerable than Barcelona & Liverpool

Liverpool - Marginally more tolerable than Barcelona. Won't extend Real's lead

Real - Marginally more tolerable than Barcelona

Barcelona - Not Juventus actually has great players

Juventus

Roma is indeed 1st but they have the same chance to win CL as me win the lotto, or dcacfans gets laid

Sevilla sorry but i just cant cheer for the montella after what he did to milan

Bayern :fp: really?, do you know how close they are to us?

Man City: is the choice here :star:, beautiful football, 0 CL titles, has no conflict with milan in the past

The rest is IDC list as long as they wont win CL its fine.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Roma, City, Liverpoop and Sevilla are the more underdog teams.

Together with them I hope Bayern are the champions.

I hate Juve and the rest are just too much elitarian.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Roma is indeed 1st but they have the same chance to win CL as me win the lotto, or dcacfans gets laid

Sevilla sorry but i just cant cheer for the montella after what he did to milan

Bayern :fp: really?, do you know how close they are to us?

Man City: is the choice here :star:, beautiful football, 0 CL titles, has no conflict with milan in the past

The rest is IDC list as long as they wont win CL its fine.

I tried to put the clubs in order
Sure I don't want Montella to get any vindication...but I'd prefer he gets it that Man City who have already BOUGHT the premiershit....why should they buy the CL too? I LOVE seeing them and P$G get slapped around :thumbsup:

I put Bayern above everyone close to us other than JuBe....you gotta admit, they are the least annoying club in the list.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I tried to put the clubs in order
Sure I don't want Montella to get any vindication...but I'd prefer he gets it that Man City who have already BOUGHT the premiershit....why should they buy the CL too? I LOVE seeing them and P$G get slapped around :thumbsup:

I put Bayern above everyone close to us other than JuBe....you gotta admit, they are the least annoying club in the list.

close i mean in term of CL titles, they have 5 already :fp:
i cant stand a club have equal CL titles with us until we come back again, which is 3-4 more years atleast

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Juve likelier to edge Madrid. Barca likelier to edge Roma. The other two semifinals are straightforward - City and Bayern will cruise.

This is undoubtedly Manchester City's best chance at a CL yet. I think they are the favourites.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Barca, Bayern and probably City will cruise, you never know though Pool is on a high and pretty confident but City still are still favourites in that one. Can't believe Bayern are back to being Bayern after Carletto deliberately tried to derail the team like that. It's like a bad nightmare they just woke up from and got back to business after they got rid of him lol.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juve likelier to edge Madrid. Barca likelier to edge Roma. The other two semifinals are straightforward - City and Bayern will cruise.

This is undoubtedly Manchester City's best chance at a CL yet. I think they are the favourites.

You are in for a rude awakening. Pool will beat city.

Schedule