Francesco Totti

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Prem Face ‏@MrPremface
"Francesco Totti is unproven because he never played in the Premier League" – Martin Keown #premface

loaayelhaddad-2068531.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
yo, Dom? Pick one, Totti or our Savicevic : )

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Totti for me

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
4get this... I have another Q for you. Why do u have aambrosini, ses and montolivo in ur fav players list? Or were u going for the current crop only? Coz thats sumwot understandable.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
4get this... I have another Q for you. Why do u have aambrosini, ses and montolivo in ur fav players list? Or were u going for the current crop only? Coz thats sumwot understandable.

Yup, if i went for any period fav. players list would be too long ;) Milan had really charming characters throughout the history and these current players are my most likeable.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmm, hmm.

Im sorry even tho I did say lets drop this and move on but I just cant... wot the devil do you mean ud take Totti over Savicevic?? Totti f'ing does wot, flicks here and there? Mancini was better at those. U wanna how much of a badass Savicevic was? He told Gullit (when confronted by him) without so much as making eye contact, and in his own language, 'to go fuck himself' (it was implied), and thats to Gullit, the guy who did to Capello wot Gabriel Byrne did to Arnie in End of Days (got hold of him by the throat lifted him up half a meter).

Last edited:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
totti over savecivic

I was like 1 year old in 1994

totti is a boss

edit: that red card today :lol:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I've downloaded the Coppa Italia match yesterday. Havent been able to see it live unfortunately. The way the match developed it shouldve been a Totti game. Match couldve gone either way. Unfortunately Lazio brought it home with a final unworthy goal imo.

About the new Roma kit. Still havent found anything legit yet.
08Eke5H.png

SljZMPM.jpg

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Hmm, hmm.

Im sorry even tho I did say lets drop this and move on but I just cant... wot the devil do you mean ud take Totti over Savicevic?? Totti f'ing does wot, flicks here and there? Mancini was better at those. U wanna how much of a badass Savicevic was? He told Gullit (when confronted by him) without so much as making eye contact, and in his own language, 'to go fuck himself' (it was implied), and thats to Gullit, the guy who did to Capello wot Gabriel Byrne did to Arnie in End of Days (got hold of him by the throat lifted him up half a meter).

Totti is a brilliant, marvellous intelligent player who can read the game 2 or so moves ahead. Savicevic sees it 3-5 moves ahead, that should be enough said however Savicevic's control is like almost nothing I've ever seen. Ridiculous.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yo, Dom? Pick one, Totti or our Savicevic : )

Savicevic, and it is not even close. Not for nothing, they called him "The Genious". With that being said, Totti is an amazing player in its own right.

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Will play tonight against MLS All-Star..
against Henry & Di Vaio

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti

season highlights (not goals)

36/37 and still bossing serie a

most complete attacking player ive ever seen

I like to think I read the game well, I see most passes coming through in a game

but some of these........FUCK ME

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Shameful thing is by him doing the honorable thing and sticking with Roma, his name sadly wont go down in the books as being a top 10 all timer, well except for fans who know Serie A.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
He is the only player in world football who I reckon is bigger than the club he plays for

he is literally as roma

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

I like to think I read the game well, I see most passes coming through in a game

but some of these........FUCK ME
No you don't, you limited defender.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
^^ Keep it civil guys, i dont wanna see you poke each others eyes with sticks.

Schedule