The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Talking about books now.... Didn't think it was possible but the commode has officially just reached a new low
Congratulations

tumblr_nlk48izq2L1rwjo9zo1_500.gif

I guess you missed the pages that had rubbing vodka on your knob to increase duration.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm rereading a couple of books i read from years past. SOFA are one of my favorite books, so are the Gentleman bastard books, Stormlight archive. I'm blanking right now

Before he/you got banned Pharaoh tried to extend an olive branch toward me with this private message:

2jcetfq.jpg

For those who don't know, Lies of Locke Lamora is the first book in the Gentleman Bastards book series that Delicious just mentioned.
I just find this interesting. :D

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Before he/you got banned Pharaoh tried to extend an olive branch toward me with this private message:

2jcetfq.jpg

For those who don't know, Lies of Locke Lamora is the first book in the Gentleman Bastards book series that Delicious just mentioned.

CASE CLOSED!!! Pubes has been discovered

I want to extend my apologies to Congo for doubting you <3

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

2jcetfq.jpg

Its a great book. The third one is fucking fantastic, the entire book is basically the main characters on a pirate ship.

The author is fucking fantastic. Brandon Sanderson is also amazing.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What's your favourite book guys?

I think I loved to read the A Song of Ice and Fire books. Not a literal orgasm at all but what a fun to read especially if you didn't knew the show before. Never had those wtf moments while reading a book before and never ever had it after. Many books have those nice "oh my didn't saw that coming" moments bt only the A Song of Ice and Fire (especially the fourth book) had those "HOLY CHRISTMAS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" moments

I have respect for people who actually read books for fun.. how is that even possible

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I have respect for people who actually read books for fun.. how is that even possible

Man its hard to find time sometimes. Library of Mount char and 5th seasons were the only books i ever completed in 2016. I read cloud Atlas and im like 3/4 in but i never finished it. I read the former two over break when i a plethora of free time.

It's hard

edit: I finished Vicious in 2016 too. So 3 books total. I'm used to cranking like 20 minimum a year since high school

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
It smells like commode awards are due up again.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
94341d95d7723e89f6635153913bd278.jpg

we neeed the triple B :(

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Man its hard to find time sometimes. Library of Mount char and 5th seasons were the only books i ever completed in 2016. I read cloud Atlas and im like 3/4 in but i never finished it. I read the former two over break when i a plethora of free time.

It's hard

edit: I finished Vicious in 2016 too. So 3 books total. I'm used to cranking like 20 minimum a year since high school

Haha I have no idea what those books are. I never read books other than the ones related to school/education

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Haha I have no idea what those books are. I never read books other than the ones related to school/education

You just gotta find your interests/niche. I alternate between movies phases, book phases and tv phases but it's hard to read nowadays. Especially after class and shit when you don't feel like actively thinking. I haven't touched a book in 2017

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm just happy people don't throw around the word fodder any more. So lame

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Omg is that true? Had barely noticed it. The age of fodders is over. Big step forward.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
When three quarter of our favourite team comprise of fodders, i don't think we should throw around that word carelessly.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
94341d95d7723e89f6635153913bd278.jpg

we neeed the triple B :(

It looks quite impressive tbh

Haha you'd be surprised how fin books can be, but I can understand that it's not everyone's case. I mean there's not only high niveau literature and those horrible things teachers make you read but I understand when people have lost faith in reading because of that many bs you had to read as a student.

Do you watch Game of Thrones? Believe me, the books (A Song of Ice and Fire) are even better. Tyrion is so much more of a genius and his lines are even funnier in the books. And and and…

Omg is that true? Had barely noticed it. The age of fodders is over. Big step forward.

Nooooooo you just brought it back

You just gotta find your interests/niche. I alternate between movies phases, book phases and tv phases but it's hard to read nowadays. Especially after class and shit when you don't feel like actively thinking. I haven't touched a book in 2017

Ikr.... there are too many shows to watch on tv, too many movies to watch in cinemas, too many good sport to observe on tv, private live with gf, friends and family, for some of us school, for others work... where the hell find the time to read a book on top of that? I haven't touched a book in 2017 neither

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The €100M deposit could be delayed to Monday. Sino-Europe and Fininvest are working on finding the new agreement first. [Gazzetta]

im really tired of these delays maan

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
How did they sneak in Cannavaro's name in that WC 2022 campione squad? :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
People still following every news of the sale? Its all BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule