The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?
Yes 14 63.64%
Yes 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 04:06   #9741
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan

I actually came here to congratulate the mods on the way overdue banning of Massaro, but I stumbled upon this gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
Massero banned and the fools rejoice

One poster you all know who, calls for our 19 year old goalkeeper to be brutally raped by African immigrants (something disgustingly racist along those words) and then you have the likes of Alec backing him him. all the racists get exposed one day or another.

Then I’m banned for expressing an opinion and not one mod can give a legitimate reason why I was banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Commode is going to be tough without Il Diavolo, great source for rumors and good mind for football. His comment on Donnarumma obviously a product of the recent dismal showing causing understandable frustration but it did cross the line. All in all, very unfortunate development there.
Saying his comment crossed the line apparently means that I backed his outburst. Also it's hilarious you don't see the logic of giving Diavolo a small penalty considering his background of mostly quality posts and a singular outburst.

What can I say? I will miss Il Diavolo's post for the time being, he is funny and knowledgeable, easily the best rumor guy on the board. I wish he didn't make that comment but that doesn't change the fact that he's a good poster outside of that.

Anyway - back to more important matters, which mod am I supposed to paypal money to make that Massaro ban last longer?

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:46   #9742
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

It's pointless. You all keep making the other mods rich, whoever doesn't get money keep overturning their decisions.

Signature
Rino Reign
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:16   #9743
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

How much wud it cost to have a moderator removed from active roster? I'm not planning any such deposition... merely interested in the price list

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Vieri, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Ibra, Donadoni, Pirlo, Pato, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Davids, Vieira, Baggio, Silva, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline   Reply With Quote