Reaction score
f098db0134bdaae83e3e88b5bb82b296-07184-1278841628.jpeg

Name: Attila Filkor
Date of Birth: 12 July 1988 (age 21)
Nationality: Hungarian from Budapest.
Height: 1.81 CM
Position: Midfielder (MF)

Youth Career with "MTK Hungária FC".

Professional Career: He played for (Merda, Grosseto, Sassuolo and Gallipoli) total appearance is 32 games and score zero goal.

International Career: He played for Hungary U-20, Hungary U-21 and Hungary First team with 12 appearances and scored only One Goal

Pietro Mazzara of (Milannews) write an artical describe the young lad.

Discover who is Attila Filkor 11/07/2010 13:20 by Pietro Mazzara

In the last hours we discussed the imminent landfall of Hungarian Inter midfielder, but last season at Gallipoli, Attila Filkor.

The median, was born in Budapest, 12 July 1988, and is therefore close to the age of 22 years of age.

After starting to take its first steps as a player in the team of Maltese Pietà Hotspurs in the summer of 2006 is drawn from putting it in the spring.

By the second team neroazzurra, the median Hungarian undisputed captain of his country's under-19 representative, won the championship the first year class.

In February of that year, demonstrating its continued growth and steady debut in official matches in the Hungarian national team against Latvia and also takes part in the victory of the Magyars in the friendly against Italy a few months later.

In January 2008, after another half season in the spring of Edwards, was sent on loan to Grosseto where he made his debut among the professionals, collecting 14 appearances in Serie B but only four from the owner.

After the experience of white and red, passed to Sassuolo newly promoted to Serie B but in a year and a half in Emilia, scoring only 15 appearances.

At its meeting last winter market has grown from neroverdi to Gallipoli, where he participated in only 6 games.

Filkor is a player who can play both offensive playmaker that second striker, and his imminent arrival at Milan, according to the latest, Max Allegri could deliver an interesting player for years now as part of the national team of his country and that , also considering the young age, can boast a good international experience.

Welcome to your new home Attila and wishing you the best luck!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It isn't actually official yet is it?

I'll wait until an announcement on the site.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
so i've heard that dinho wants to join flamengo, so would it be farfetched to say that this dude is his replacement??? i mean, considering allegri's alleged 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 formations. and how much can we trust this pietro mazzara dude? his imminent arrival at milan? i guess we'll have to wait until there's official word from the website. the funny thing is, we've said that about so much other players that we thought we were gonna sign, like Aogo, Otamendi, Toloi but we never got official word about any of them. besides that point, he's got a kewl first name. Attila. it's like Attila the Hun.

:star:I'm never happy:star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That Dinho->Flamengo thing is simply a rumour. If he leaves then no. I really doubt this guy can replace him.

If Dinho leaves, i'm pretty sure we'll sign someone, like Robinho or something.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
attila filkor is a fuckn swaaaag name

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
i was thinking that since he's 21 he should have better chances at breaking into the starting XI than our primavera players. Allegri better force the issue of rejuvenating the squad and play the good young players that we have. he should not have to submit to Berlu's monopoly and play who berlu wants him to play, or play how berlu wants him to play. if that happens, then around this time next season we'll be talking about another trophy-less season.

:star:I'm never happy:star:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
On that subject I fear that Allegri was only hired because Berlu will tell him who and how to play, which is complete bullshit.

We need to have faith in the manager. I'm sick of Berlu saying what formation should be played and criticizing the managers choices. Fair enough if he has his opinion but it's abit harsh to publicly criticise them.

Berlu will never change he is a very outspoken man, people love him for it and people hate him for it.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At 21 his accomplishments r pretty good ..

This is around the same age we picked up Pirlo from Merda too ( 22) .. Hopefully he will turn out to be like him in our colors :D:D

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's 21 and so can only be for first team.He's past primevera age. I'm surprised no one even heard of this guy till yesterday ..

Resume looks impressive ..

Hopefully he's not another younger inter spy like Mancini .. :D

We have signed tons of youngsters the most promising ones from every country now .. Maybe in 3-4 years some of em will become top notch first team quality ..

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
What I would do to have a first name like Attila. :eek: :star:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I think he'll play in the first team, I think we are gambling on this young players so we'll have enough squad when our senators really runs out of contract.. Hopefully the gamble pays off ;)

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
I saw Filkor Attila be playing in the Hungarian national team already,But did not convince me altogether.did not perform a minute in the second-class quasi,not accidentally.we did not benefit from him unfortunately.

Facemelter

Primavera
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I guess he's supposed to be a back-up for Seedorf. I would have prefered someone like Affelay, but I guess I have to wait and see how Filkor will perform. But quite honestly I'm not very impressed by his stats.

Anyway - Welcome!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Attila, "Flagellum Dei"

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
he might turn out to be good ....someone said they are giving us pirlo(Ezio),(Cristian) cambiasso and sneijder(Attila).....dunno but sounds promising

If one of the 3 turn into legitimate first teamer milan did well... gotta realized even if they don't prove good enough they likely can be sold to midtable sides for 2 mil or so. Long term its never bad business

Just wish wed see more put into first team....

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
I must admit nothing excites me more than us buying/promoting youngsters so I'm pretty amped to hear that Ezio was/still is Milanista along with Cito......Agree with you it is good bus. all around and like you mentioned a while ago environment does play a big role in a players development ....Being under the tutelage of Nesta ....Ambro ...Rino ...:proud:.Pirlo :proud: ,:star: Dorf :star: and the Campione mentality...will only benifit them

question: Would you be willing for a Arsenal blueprint @ Milan ....and a 5th-3rd place finish?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If we had players of arsenals caliber sure

Only reason arseonal finished 3/4th is lack of depth and defensive organization/talent.

Ill put it this way... put man utd or chelseas backline with arsenals front 6. They could win league

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
I think that Arsenal system makes them seem better than they are .....we haven't seen our youngsters to be sure to say the young guns are better ....What really impressed me was their performance against olympiacos .....that was something .....

What i'd like to see is more youngsters playing for Milan ....although i'm starting to think it's an Italian thing only team that have shifted from the norm are the Viola

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I think that Arsenal system makes them seem better than they are .....we haven't seen our youngsters to be sure to say the young guns are better ....What really impressed me was their performance against olympiacos .....that was something .....

What i'd like to see is more youngsters playing for Milan ....although i'm starting to think it's an Italian thing only team that have shifted from the norm are the Viola

Bingo. The conservatism with player development and management is killing italy's development.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
What boggles is the lack of trying when the opportunity arises ...ie Copa italia ....that should be the youth's playgrund...for bigger teams ...but hey the class of 86' still waiting for their debuts :o

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
What boggles is the lack of trying when the opportunity arises ...ie Copa italia ....that should be the youth's playgrund...for bigger teams ...but hey the class of 86' still waiting for their debuts :o

yup. Milan played de vito in copa italia. The sky didn't fall down. I'm sure galliani was hiding in a bomb shelter when he saw that line up, for fear though...

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I think that the total failure of Italy in the WC could help this problem, as the feeling around Italian football is that they need to play the youth more, and Prandelli wasnt afraid to play young guys for the Viola so hopefully he continues to do so with the Azzurri, and that will trickle down to the club level

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
transfers

Good move by milan . Not taking mancini back was the steal , but getting fossati is also a great move . Daminuta isint worth much and should be sold(50%) to develop . Filkor on the other hand seems way better and might have a shot at making the milan roster (he has 6-7 caps for the hungarian national side) . Here is a video of him with inter vs arsenal (2006-2007) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEzo_OLpucU

Schedule