The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
They will fix it and just send the bill to Galliani under the table. All transfer budget will go into fixing Juve dressing room

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
which madrid?

there's only one Madrid.

and who is navas?

:eek:... seriously ?

ucl-final-real-madrid-celebration-keylor-navas_1jocvek20nfpy18ydne450zoil.jpg

Dude already has a UCL... unlike a certain gk from the wrong side of turin :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to Sportmediaset, Several players apparently damaged the change rooms pretty badly after the match.
not sure if i should be :proud: or else

Nothing to be proud of here tbh. The club should fine all those involved a weeks wages and give the money to charity.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Nothing to be proud of here tbh. The club should fine all those involved a weeks wages and give the money to charity.

Such high standards. Maybe everyone should start doing coke, forget the league and aim for the world cup.

Just fuck off you annoying cunt.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
According to Sportmediaset, Several players apparently damaged the change rooms pretty badly after the match.

I know i would demolish, whatever you do you cannot be bigger criminal then them.
I'll watch this year cl only to see Juventus raped by Bayern or someone

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
One thing I don't understand is how Montella can keep his cool for so long. We've literally been fucked by the referee for like 10 games in a row now, no matter the result, and for the entire season. That shit fucks with you mentally, I'm raging every fucking game, smashing my hand in the wall, screaming, even getting tears when I get frustrated as hell. I can see Montella really losing his shit one day, afterall, you can only build up an amount of rage inside of you without letting it out, but sooner or later you will always burst.

Good job boys at smashing the locker room. I would definitely have burned it down.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One thing I don't understand is how Montella can keep his cool for so long. We've literally been fucked by the referee for like 10 games in a row now, no matter the result, and for the entire season. That shit fucks with you mentally, I'm raging every fucking game, smashing my hand in the wall, screaming, even getting tears when I get frustrated as hell. I can see Montella really losing his shit one day, afterall, you can only build up an amount of rage inside of you without letting it out, but sooner or later you will always burst.

Good job boys at smashing the locker room. I would definitely have burned it down.

thats why he deserves to be our coach when better days come

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SMaybe everyone should start doing coke, forget the league and aim for the UCL

:thumbsup:

I know i would demolish, whatever you do you cannot be bigger criminal then them.
I'll watch this year cl only to see Juventus raped by Bayern or someone

Getting knocked out by Don Carlo would be sweet af.

A repeat of last years tie would make me molto happy

Allegoat :lol::lol::lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Considering how mad I was yesterday, the players did well to only demolish the changing room. I see no issue here and neither should Jube - they know what they did.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

laughing it off doesnt disprove any of it tbh. in fact, it gives even more credence to the legitimacy of complaints made by our players. dybala, can go back to his cock-sucking tyvm.

quality bitch-ass SJW post.

and juventus is just high-and-mighty rite? the attitude in your post is pretty much the same attitude dybala portrays in his interview. its not rly an attitude that sits well with me, as an AC Milan fan either.

If you want to talk about what's right, why not start with what happened on the pitch first, as opposed to what happened in the locker room after the fact.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli

Great job guys :thumbsup: hope they also shit all over the changing room.

fuck rubentus

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and juventus is just high-and-mighty rite? the attitude in your post is pretty much the same attitude dybala portrays in his interview. its not rly an attitude that sits well with me, as an AC Milan fan either.

If you want to talk about what's right, why not start with what happened on the pitch first, as opposed to what happened in the locker room after the fact.

Did juve smash the changing rooms in the reverse fixture where they lost the game and had a goal ruled out ?

Is this what Milan players will do from now on when the ref decides a game against us :fp:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Did juve smash the changing rooms in the reverse fixture where they lost the game and had a goal ruled out ?

Is this what Milan players will do from now on when the ref decides a game against us :fp:

Idk bruh, i think the Club should issue a public statement saying they don't endorse that attitude but shouldn't actually reprimand anyone. I was seething for like half an hour after the game, i can't image what it might been like to actually be there and be those players as that shit happened. We deserved a draw and the fact the players are pissed show they thought that too and most importantly cared enough to react the way they reacted. You don't want to snuff that out.

For fuck sake, Bacca almost got physical with the ref if he wasn't restrained, i havent seen that Bacca for a couple months now and i'm glad hes back

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
there's only one Madrid.

:eek:... seriously ?

ucl-final-real-madrid-celebration-keylor-navas_1jocvek20nfpy18ydne450zoil.jpg

Dude already has a UCL... unlike a certain gk from the wrong side of turin :lol:

wow. I didn't know Jesus Navas are play for Real Madrid and he won ucl. good for him.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Are you trying to equate the officiating from yesterday to the game we played in San Siro? :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

We got robbed, Juve didn't.

You act like it's a single time we get fucked by referees. Are you even watching our games? Every fucking week we are getting completely insane decisions against us. For years Juventus plays with the advantage of the referee being on their side. It's bound to boil over at some point.

Idk bruh, i think the Club should issue a public statement saying they don't endorse that attitude but shouldn't actually reprimand anyone. I was seething for like half an hour after the game, i can't image what it might been like to actually be there and be those players as that shit happened. We deserved a draw and the fact the players are pissed show they thought that too and most importantly cared enough to react the way they reacted. You don't want to snuff that out.

For fuck sake, Bacca almost got physical with the ref if he wasn't restrained, i havent seen that Bacca for a couple months now and i'm glad hes back

Of course the club has to act professional, even tough we all know Jube is the scum of the footballing world. The players reacted normal and perfectly human in the face of enormous injustice. Nobody should be punished for being able to see wrong and having normal emotions. Fuck Jube, if they need money to repair their changing room, they should just take it out of their referee fund.

Last edited:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

see previous post for what i advised you to do, you imbecile. dont make me repeat myself.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Such high standards. Maybe everyone should start doing coke, forget the league and aim for the world cup.

Just fuck off you annoying cunt.

giphy.gif

Let Pipa be our champion against the real madrid fans.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Agreed. The fine should be a public gesture, even if the club paid said 'fine' on the low. We are Milan and the Milan I fell in love with was led by a man named Paolo Maldini who never whined no matter what happened.

During the Calciopoli scandal, when at the time only Juventus was implicated, Paolo was asked whether he thought Milan should be awarded Juve's stolen scudetti he said "no I win my titles on the pitch not in court". I didn't agree with his stance but damn that was class! :proud:

I think this club has had much of its identity eroded by a long line of cunty players like iBra, Balo, Cassano, Boateng etc. There was a time when our players were all classy gentlemen and though I don't know if we'll ever get there again, it's an ideal I think we should aspire to.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Why break shit? Shoulda just burgled the place. Give 'em a little taste of their own medicine.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Agreed. The fine should be a public gesture, even if the club paid said 'fine' on the low. We are Milan and the Milan I fell in love with was led by a man named Paolo Maldini who never whined no matter what happened.

During the Calciopoli scandal, when at the time only Juventus was implicated, Paolo was asked whether he thought Milan should be awarded Juve's stolen scudetti he said "no I win my titles on the pitch not in court". I didn't agree with his stance but damn that was class! :proud:

I think this club has had much of its identity eroded by a long line of cunty players like iBra, Balo, Cassano, Boateng etc. There was a time when our players were all classy gentlemen and though I don't know if we'll ever get there again, it's an ideal I think we should aspire to.

i think u meant to say there was a time when footballer were actual man playing and not pussies

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Pussy

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
i think u meant to say there was a time when footballer were actual man playing and not pussies

I think you both actually mean there was a time where men were men, in general, and not pussies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca is almost certain to receive a suspension for his actions towards referee Davide Massa after #JuveMilan. [Gazzetta]

Lol, I knew this was gonna happen.
Iirc, Bonucci almost headbutted a ref last season and got absolutely nothing. Also, we have 9 red cards this season. Jube have 0. Their players practically have to commit murder to receive a red card. It's even more interesting when you look at how we only received 4 more yellow cards than them this season. 62 vs 58. 14.8 fouls committed per game vs 13.3. Not a single red card and only 1 penalty conceded while we got 9 red cards and conceded 8 penalties this season. So that means they're committing fouls almost as often as us, but referees are simply not willing to give their players a second yellow for expulsion and are very reluctant to give a penalty against them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule