The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tianjin Quanjian offer 50m per year salary for Aubameyang. Goodbye #Auback i guess...

From all possibilities rumoured I think this one is the least probable.

I am not liking these Donna rumors to EPL lately, more rumors have come out today.

Don't worry, it's only bs sources from England, no source from Italy is reporting about those rumours. The rumoured fees (30 or 35M) are way too low anyway. Railoa won't earn much from a 30M sale. If he really wants to bring Donna away already this summer it will be for a Belotti-esque sum.

---

Generally spoken, don't forget we are in the most important period of this season. The management is very well aware that the coach and the team now needs to focus on the last two games and not on contract renewals or rumors of new arrivals who could distract the team. We have already seen in the past couple of games - basically since the closing - that the team is distracted (which was inevitable after the closing tbf). And obviously it's not only us it's also all the other players and teams who are focusing on their season-targets and not on selling us their best players.

I'm pretty confident that once the season has ended, things will get done pretty fast. We will see a completely different mercato management form what we have been used to with Galliani.

Today's edition of the QS , 16 May 2017, the plan reveals the background that the Rossoneri's leadership would have in mind to give the fans the most significant market dream: Andrea Belotti, center of Turin and the Italian national team.
The Milan is ready to lower the Cairo requests, always firm on his positions (100 million), inserting a series of technical counterparts: the keeper Gabriel, the quarterback Antonelli, midfielders Kucka and Poli. They will add about 70 million payable in two years (35 in the first year, 35 the second).

that would be the deal of the century:lol: getting rid of fodders !

Imagine Gallianis face if this deal actually materialized. He must be thinking: "What sorcery is this!?"

So we still broke..OKAY

I see you prefer us pulling a ManU. Spending 500M over 3 years and still playing like shit. Give our management at least the benefit of the doubt before you judge their transfer policy.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
d24c5a651732c371ae26b92f7c1d16e2-2289-kApB-U1050346798894wLH-700x394%40LaStampa.it.jpg

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Inter will have to make +25m from next transfer market or face FFP sanctions.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
So according to you Immobile is shit?

Didn't say Immobile is shit, but basically saying don't expect to dominate anything with Immobile/Belotti(potentially) as your main striker. We can beat Crotone,Empoli with them (which we can't do now) but we still won't be able to leave our mark against bigger teams or in EL.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Inter will have to make +25m from next transfer market or face FFP sanctions.

they have to sell icardi and/or perisic or else they will face sanctions...

the rest of their team together is worth probably 50m.

oops i realised we are quite similar haha...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
They should keep icardi.

He inspires in his own way.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
they have to sell icardi and/or perisic or else they will face sanctions...

the rest of their team together is worth probably 50m.

oops i realised we are quite similar haha...

Don't we get our voluntary agreement first then if we fail get sanctioned? I mean it's only fair. All clubs got that....

*i know u r not referring to us and ffp, I'm just asking a question..

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Buy Icardi

Buy maxi Lopez

Bench incardi and start maxi Lopez

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't say Immobile is shit, but basically saying don't expect to dominate anything with Immobile/Belotti(potentially) as your main striker. We can beat Crotone,Empoli with them (which we can't do now) but we still won't be able to leave our mark against bigger teams or in EL.

Immobile is so average. Belotti is basically a much better version of him imo. More physically imposing, still the same killer instinct except actually has a better skillset.

Immobile got away with being in the top flight because he knows how to finish. Otherwise the man has really no redeeming attributes.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Immobile is so average. Belotti is basically a much better version of him imo. More physically imposing, still the same killer instinct except actually has a better skillset.

Immobile got away with being in the top flight because he knows how to finish. Otherwise the man has really no redeeming attributes.

Belotti= New Vieri

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Thank God for that 4th spot then. UCL qualification is a must next season, should be our #1 priority. Also, don't we get some chump change for EL qualification?

EDIT: apparently we get around 2.6M

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
5m from the china tour. You do the math.

That's just for the entry.

For the 2016/2017 season, group stage participation in the Europa League awarded a base fee of €2.6 million. A victory in the group pays €360,000 and a draw €120,000. Also, each group winner earns €600,000 and each runner-up €300,000. Reaching the knock-out stage triggers additional bonuses: €500,000 for the round of 32, €750,000 for the round of 16, €1 million for the quarter-finals and €1.6 million for the semi-finals. The losing finalists receive €3.5 million and the champions receive €6.5 million.

First qualifying round: €215,000
Second qualifying round: €225,000
Third qualifying round: €235,000
Play-off round elimination: €245,000
Base fee for group stage: €2,600,000
Group match victory: €360,000
Group match draw: €120,000
Group winners: €600,000
Group runners-up: €300,000
Round of 32: €500,000
Round of 16: €750,000
Quarter-finals: €1,000,000
Semi-finals: €1,600,000
Losing finalist: €3,500,000
Winners: €6,500,000

+ another way to get into the UCL.
+ our players can get used to playing twice a week.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
“The time has come for Milan Badelj to leave Fiorentina,” said the midfielder’s agent amid links with Milan, Inter, Chelsea and Manchester United.

“The player wanted to leave last summer, when we had a couple of very important offers in hand, but the club and (director Pantaleo) Corvino decided to declare he was not for sale,” agent Dejan Joksimovic told Firenzeviola.it.

“Now he has just one year left on his contract and I think the time has come for him to leave Fiorentina. It is the best thing for both Badelj and the club.

“So far we have not received any formal offers, but there is time. Maybe Fiorentina know more than me on that score…”

The Croatia international midfielder has been above all linked with Milan, where he’d reunite with former Viola Coach Vincenzo Montella, but Inter are also tracking his situation.

“Nobody has called me from Fiorentina to discuss a contract renewal, so I doubt they are interested in such a move. Badelj loves Italy and Serie A, but he’d be happy to go to Spain as well.

“The only certainty is that he can be a starter in any of the Serie A sides. That includes Juventus, even if I don’t think they are interested.”

Bona-Badelj-Kessie incoming. Would be freakin sweet if we can add Pellegrini as well.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bona-Badelj-Kessie incoming. Would be freakin sweet if we can add Pellegrini as well.

Kessie-Gustavo-Badelj-Pellegrini would be nice additions to the midfield in 1 summer. Not that expensive and a massive upgrade to go with Bonaventura returning. Maybe Cesc if you convince him to leave with Conte most likely staying on, but doubtful.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Kessie gustavo and badelj would bring needed experience and creativity.

More than enough and It wouldn't break the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule