Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Fiero

Reaction score
Always know something is wrong when "new" users start referring to other members like they know them already using the excuse of "I used to read the forum".

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I bet he was exposed when he agreed with me on something:lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
beach.jpg

Thank you Bale

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Love new mods, so many hammers.

Too bad they didn't ban Ashish from players section during the Pippo trolling. I would have LOL'ed myself to bits. Here's a hint ... you can still do it :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Love new mods, so many hammers.

Too bad they didn't ban Ashish from players section during the Pippo trolling. I would have LOL'ed myself to bits. Here's a hint ... you can still do it :lol:

Casper LOL I am not afraid of your fasisct hobby of pressing the button

been there :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm back.

A few things.

Milan1st is a fool for thinking the Cesc rumours from his source were gospel, and although people believing him weren't exactly clever, it's still kinda stupid and ignorant on his part. I'm not saying ban him, but then I'm not being all 14 years old and saying "He's only posting rumours", which he wasn't. Saying "We signed Cesc!!!" and "Cesc we did! ;)" kinda implies they are more than rumours.

I'm disappointed that a Manutd fan is a super mod on this forum. I suppose I should start writing for the blog... I'd be a mod in no time. I suppose it also helps to pretty much kiss Jasper's ass at any opportunity, but I can't do that as I'm sure he still has me on ignore.

David, while replying to my queries on my banning, you claimed that you don't try to be consistent.... isn't that the main thing you should be trying to do... like you know.. to make it fair? Congo posted a picture of American navy. I posted something in response to that. KujaIX is banned..... cough? cough? What?

Good day all.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
:lol: what a twat. Comes back from a ban and starts insulting me.

I'm glad your not a mod and I rather have a man utd fan as a mod than... you.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
:lol: what a twat. Comes back from a ban and starts insulting me.

I'm glad your not a mod and I rather have a man utd fan as a mod than... you.

Wow. I misread that.

Thank you, that's an insult to me.

Also, stating your age isn't an insult.

Why are you so pent up because of your age. People are only going to say things about it IF YOU KEEP CLAIMING IT PISSES YOU OFF.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wow. I misread that.

Thank you, that's an insult to me.

Also, stating your age isn't an insult.

Why are you so pent up because of your age. People are only going to say things about it IF YOU KEEP CLAIMING IT PISSES YOU OFF.

Because people think I'm stupid just because I'm 14 and then says like, ahh hes 14, dont listen to him, he doesnt know what hes talking about.

I just hate it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
yeaaaaah....not gonna do that :)

Why? Atleast change it to a different pic of Strootman... where we don't get all of his facial uglyness.

Because people think I'm stupid just because I'm 14 and then says like, ahh hes 14, dont listen to him, he doesnt know what hes talking about.

I just hate it.

Grow up. That's gonna happen for your whole life. Treasure the fact that you're 14, don't wish you were older.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why? Atleast change it to a different pic of Strootman... where we don't get all of his facial uglyness.

Grow up. That's gonna happen for your whole life. Treasure the fact that you're 14, don't wish you were older.

I dont. I just dont want people to think I'm stupid because I'm 14.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm disappointed that a Manutd fan is a super mod on this forum. I suppose I should start writing for the blog... I'd be a mod in no time. I suppose it also helps to pretty much kiss Jasper's ass at any opportunity, but I can't do that as I'm sure he still has me on ignore.

David, while replying to my queries on my banning, you claimed that you don't try to be consistent.... isn't that the main thing you should be trying to do... like you know.. to make it fair? Congo posted a picture of American navy. I posted something in response to that. KujaIX is banned..... cough? cough? What?

1. Hefin's done a good job so far. You're just hating, that's all.

2. Congo posted a picture, it wasn't political in nature. You just jumped on it and made it be. It was a good time to make a statement and unfortunately it fell on you. I'd rather go on a case by case basis than being stupidly consistent.

You're hating too much, generally speaking. Let it go man. There's really no point to it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I dont. I just dont want people to think I'm stupid because I'm 14.

They don't. Just let it go over your head, there's no point worrying.

1. Hefin's done a good job so far. You're just hating, that's all.

2. Congo posted a picture, it wasn't political in nature. You just jumped on it and made it be. It was a good time to make a statement and unfortunately it fell on you. I'd rather go on a case by case basis than being stupidly consistent.

You're hating too much, generally speaking. Let it go man. There's really no point to it.

Hefin's done a good job because there's nothing to do. There's ol' Mussolini in the Rumour threads and you occasionally going around elsewhere.

I'm not saying he's a bad mod, I'm saying I disagree with a ManUtd fan being a Supermod on an AC Milan forum.

Congo posted a picture of the US Navy... I commented on their military. What is the difference?

Yes, going case by case is fine, if you level the same punishment to each 'crime'. I don't see that here.

I'm not hating too much. This forum really has got a lot worse, and Moderators trying to change things for the sake of change are part of it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I would have LOL'ed myself to bits. Here's a hint ... you can still do it :lol:

I would also LOL really hard if Kuja got the final boot. I shall be waiting.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hefin's done a good job because there's nothing to do. There's ol' Mussolini in the Rumour threads and you occasionally going around elsewhere.

I'm not saying he's a bad mod, I'm saying I disagree with a ManUtd fan being a Supermod on an AC Milan forum.

Congo posted a picture of the US Navy... I commented on their military. What is the difference?

Yes, going case by case is fine, if you level the same punishment to each 'crime'. I don't see that here.

I'm not hating too much. This forum really has got a lot worse, and Moderators trying to change things for the sake of change are part of it.

If there's nothing to do, then why worried about him being a mod here? (don't answer that)

Congo made a joke. You totally trolled it and turned it political thus provoking the political discussion.

Yes you're hating. A lot. Many times for no reason. Your bans were a result of that.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I would also LOL really hard if Kuja got the final boot. I shall be waiting.

I'll vacate this place myself when you grow a head full of hair.

If there's nothing to do, then why worried about him being a mod here? (don't answer that)

Congo made a joke. You totally trolled it and turned it political thus provoking the political discussion.

Yes you're hating. A lot. Many times for no reason. Your bans were a result of that.

Awesome argument.

"You're a hater!!!"

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll vacate this place myself when you grow a head full of hair.

Awesome argument.

"You're a hater!!!"

That was just a friendly suggestion. My arguments came in the paragraphs before it. :fp:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That was just a friendly suggestion. My arguments came in the paragraphs before it. :fp:

:lol:

I wasn't disagreeing with that, reading comprehension fail there, Laszlo.

I was merely saying that including the "You're a hater" thing is just soo childish.

Then again, this place is run like a playground now anyway.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're right, I misread that. Laszlo?

Not childish. Just told you how I see you through your posts and the cause of your bans. Make of it what you will and sorry for not using academic terms.

What's stopping you from leaving our playground if you're so dissatisfied?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Hefin is the worst supermod ever. :o

David, it's ok to admit you were drunk/high/being blackmailed when you made him a mod.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Hefin is the worst supermod ever. :o

i thought about making an extremely offensive analogy to support this :-)D)....but i'll just say i agree..i think its silly to have a fan of another team as a supermod on this forum

Schedule