Week 36: Fiorentina - Milan 11/05/2019 20:30 CET

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Idk man, I thought abate was mediocre except for two tackles towards the end.

Donna and romagnoli secured the 3 points, it’s a shame first half was only 1-0 should’ve been at least 2-0 with susos chance.

Piatek is useless because he doesn’t help with the buildup or link up and doesn’t get service.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, I'm accounting for it. If they draw one of their next two and lose to Napoli, winning the remaining, they are ending on +4 @ 67 total. If we can win our last two, we end on 68. If Atalanta lose to Juve and win their other game, they also end 68.

AHHHHHH I dream and pray and hope this happens.

Inter play Napoli away after their game against Chievo at home. Their last game is at home to Empoli. Hopefully Empoli still have a chance at that stage, so we should also want Udinese to drop points also. Inter need 5 points from their remaining 3 games.

Atalanta go to Juve next and then at 'home' to Sassuolo at the Mapei Stadium, also home to Sassuolo. Atalanta need 4 points from their remaining 2 games.

We play Frosinone at San Siro and then away to SPAL. We need 6 points.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Donna and romagnoli secured the 3 points, it’s a shame first half was only 1-0 should’ve been at least 2-0 with susos chance.

Piatek is useless because he doesn’t help with the buildup or link up and doesn’t get service.

How many times have we heard this before?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

T19 is pen box/25-30 yard player. This is why I hate Milan's version of 433, I seen this guy hustling and bustling in centre circle area and thats not his game. Give him 1-2s and through balls and short diagonals. I feel sorry for the guy with this supporting cast.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Wonderful win. 2 finals left. Just pick up the remaining 6 points and get that CL place. Idgaf about other teams

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Wonderful win. 2 finals left. Just pick up the remaining 6 points and get that CL place. Idgaf about other teams

I think if Milan win the next 2 they are in. Atalanta or Inter will fold.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
T19 is pen box/25-30 yard player. This is why I hate Milan's version of 433, I seen this guy hustling and bustling in centre circle area and thats not his game. Give him 1-2s and through balls and short diagonals. I feel sorry for the guy with this supporting cast.
I can't tell you the last time I've seen anyone give Piatek a proper through ball :cry:

Just look at 5th placed Arsenal's play only one minute:

Last edited:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
RR was hard to watch. wtf happened to him

he looks like someone who started playing football for the first time

people may laugh but my theory is rr is better in faster game and unsuited for possession based game. he started the season well when we were playing quick passing football.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

i don't know what happened to him because he was actually involved a lot when he started. same thing happened with pigsy.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
first half was ok. second half, its ok to defend your lead but i just hate the way we defend. we just keep backing and backing till we reach our box giving others free pass in midfield.

Baka was immense after the circus against bologna. suso and hakan scored last two games, hopefully it gives them extra energy these last two games. both of them need to make off the ball movements and get inside the penalty area not just wait for the ball outside. none of them can actually get past their man so moving off the ball they can beat their man. which also means our midfield has to step up and control the play instead of relying on wings to dictate the tempo.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
problem is inters 2 home games are so fucking easy

Like us, no game is ever easy for Inter. I think they'll win both and draw with Napoli though.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
nice to see us grind out another win, good heart from the squad esp guys like Borini, Abate, & Romagnoli during the match. Really going to need to hope for some major slip ups from Inter and Atalanta. It really is a shame Juve have nothing to play for because if they still had something they'd prob beat Atalanta but now I don't know... we can only hope rn

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We played a great first half. Makes me confident that we will do the same against Frosinone and SPAL. We should learn to keep it up the whole game and not get scared if we start to suffer a bit.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I think if Milan win the next 2 they are in. Atalanta or Inter will fold.

Atalanta is blazing form-wise. If the draw with Juve that might be it.

Have to hope Inter continue to just draw matches and we dont drop points at SPAL

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We played a great first half. Makes me confident that we will do the same against Frosinone and SPAL. We should learn to keep it up the whole game and not get scared if we start to suffer a bit.
We begin to struggle as soon as we get the lead instead of drawing some self-confidence from it. An issue I see us struggling with since years. Wasn't there a season where we were the team to drop the most points after a lead?

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Threeeeeeeeee poooooiiiiiiints!!! Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i don't know what happened to him because he was actually involved a lot when he started. same thing happened with pigsy.

He is actually. If you pay attention when Piatek pressures a defender he does it alone while the rest are just standing. That it is not to pressure the other team.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i meant getting the ball, holding up, bringing others to play. he did that a lot before, now he focuses on movements for final ball which never arrive.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All this about to change once a competent coach arrives.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
borini.png

Louvre