Galliani: I've Always Liked Kamara

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Galliani: I've Always Liked Kamara

04/05/2004. Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has fuelled speculation that the club may make a move for Modena's Diomansy Kamara.

"I've always liked him as a player," he said after yesterday's 1-1 draw between the two sides.

"He knows how to play football even if he doesn't score too many goals. There are certain aspects of his game that remind me of George Weah."

I agree with Galliani, Kamara actually reminds of our great lion George Weah...

Ive seen Kamara play many times this season and IMO he's one of the most promisng strikers around...I hope we don't let Juve or any other club grab him infront of our nose..

My suggestion is that he becomes a replacement for Pippo Inzaghi, in 2 years time..Buy him this summer, and loan him out to a smaller club, where he can gain even further first team experience..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like him too + not only cos he's got that 'French bonus', read: EU passport AND flair ;) He + Gilardino would make an awesome pair in the future, with Kamara the playmaking forward + Gilardino more of a finisher. Yea, I think I've made my mind up + Galliani better doesn't think twice either :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Velez Mostar said:
My suggestion is that he becomes a replacement for Pippo Inzaghi, in 2 years time..Buy him this summer, and loan him out to a smaller club, where he can gain even further first team experience..

It looks very good idea .. let see what Galliani will do .. anyway i think for sure Milan will take a striker..

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Kamara is great!He had a great game against us.I like his style.He is tall,strong,fast.He should be a great buy

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree with you Passion, the two of them would be a splendid duo upfront..

Anyway, am I the only one who's noticed that Mr. Kamara's got a somewhat funky name? :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Velez Mostar said:
Anyway, am I the only one who's noticed that Mr. Kamara's got a somewhat funky name? :D

You haven't.......

I'd sign Pegguy Luyindula, Shabani Nonda + Diomansy Kamara for their funky names alone :D (kidding)

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I like sports cars, that dosn't mean I'm goign to buy one.

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
he is good player played good agianst milan

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Kamara is full of energy. He always seems to be around the ball. He connects well with play and would be a great addition to the squad. However he might only be a sub for the first few seasons, and i think the solution is to buy him and loan him back at Modena. This way we would be suer that noone grabs him away from us, like greedy Juve :mad:

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko Ukraina said:
Kamara is full of energy. He always seems to be around the ball. He connects well with play and would be a great addition to the squad. However he might only be a sub for the first few seasons, and i think the solution is to buy him and loan him back at Modena. This way we would be suer that noone grabs him away from us, like greedy Juve :mad:

That's our old policy, when Arrigo Sacchi & co ruled...We had like 300 players, which were signed just to not make the opponents sign 'em, so that they wouldn't become better, lol brilliant transfer-policy! :D

Haha, yeah Passion, why not sign 'em all..? We could've been konown as the 'Funky Club', Edgar Davids & Ronaldinho could've been brought in for their funky looks :tongue:

Schedule