The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"struggle". Stop reading sensationalist media reports.

He made the payments on time, as were required.

Just like he did this time.

no we should read your nonsense.

Li is going for sure and he didnt paid 40 mil you are lying ,he has to pay that but he stil didnt

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Elliot has found some very rick and powerfull people who can influence UEFA and is trying to sell MIlan to them away from Li who is stuck somewhere in China.

Most likely truth

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Just putting this out there: I'd be willing to pay good money for a wrestling PPV between Sesheva, MR and Vulture. Anyone able to get in touch with Mr McMahon?

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm quite ambivalent concerning Andre Silva but it sure is interesting to see how critical the media is of him while Patrik Schick who costs MORE and has given worse performances (I know he's been injured) is so protected. But the criticism is a byproduct of the mess that the management is in and every misstep is now a rod with which to beat us. Sigh.. We just can't win.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Li is going for sure and he didnt paid 40 mil you are lying ,he has to pay that but he stil didnt

Im still wondering who is this Li, what's his history? His business? Where did the money he bought Milan came from? Is someone out there who can tell me please?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Im still wondering who is this Li, what's his history? His business? Where did the money he bought Milan came from? Is someone out there who can tell me please?

No information

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

Silvio Berlusconi ��

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Contacts between Stephen Ross and Elliot have been increased recently: **********

He is the 14 th richest real estate owner in the world. But wait he will also come and deny the news of him interested in Milan like many did before him.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Contacts between Stephen Ross and Elliot have been increased recently: **********

He is the 14 th richest real estate owner in the world. But wait he will also come and deny the news of him interested in Milan like many did before him.

Stephen Ross

“This is an unusual cat,” says Douglas Harmon, a property investment banker who has known Mr Ross for 30 years. “He has earned the respect he gets in the real estate world. It is very hard for others to do what he does. There are a lot of investors from around the world who would like to work with him.”

Those investors include several Middle Eastern sovereign wealth funds, which have worked with him on property for decades and are now following him into sport.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stephen Ross? What's his average annual net spend?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

this guy never receovered from Grazie Bee.

giphy.gif

had him on strings ever since.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Li is https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Global/Issues/2017/05/18/Franchises.aspx

And about money : https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...al-to-sell-soccer-club-ac-milan-idUSKBN16Y1CC

Elliott liked the consortium’s business plan for AC Milan, the source said, citing the intention to use the club’s brand to expand merchandising sales in China in the same way European heavyweights such as Manchester United (MANU.N) have done.

The U.S. fund has “some form of guarantee” over the financing, the source added without giving further details. A stock market listing is a possibility, but not in the short term, he said.

A statement released by the consortium on Saturday said that Luxembourg-based Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux would replace the original Chinese bid vehicle, Sino-Europe Sports Investment Management Changxing Co.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I wonder when all the players are going to start revolting about not getting paid their handsome salaries last season.

I mean, no way they got paid by a fradulent and broke owner.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan's financial plan is not SO WRONG that we should not be granted a permit from Uefa. Everyone says so. So why then are we gonna be thrown out? (most likely)

The question never really answered clearly.

Coz Uefa is a mafioso organisation that is why

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Are people really believing we're gonna get tossed from EL?

Like, for real real, or just "I'm overreacting like a teenage schoolgirl" type of belief?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Sorry but Morata was a huge flop this year Local. Sure, other's struggled too but there were some misses that can never be excused by bad form of team. He flopped so far, he surely can turn it around but that remains to be seen.

I personally think Morata isn't the type of striker that will ever lead an elite team but he'll probably be a great second fiddle.

I agree with everything. It doesnt mean he wasnt a good transfer for them at the time especially after other strikers they had/bought were shit as well. Means something was wrong about the team in general. And yes, he's a second fiddle, position wise, SS-s can also lead in a way. We'll see how he performs in the next club.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Imagine speaking of other owners while Li is preparing another 100m or so for us to spend this summer?

Unreal levels of disrespect.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I wonder when all the players are going to start revolting about not getting paid their handsome salaries last season.

I mean, no way they got paid by a fradulent and broke owner.

even if you were 200% right, you're just adding fuel to the fire of burning butts of crazyultras, sages and others who show no hints of emotional balance. Why would you want to keep posting 20 msgs with the same text per hour? If you're dead sure about what youre saying, the wait isnt long, and you'll come up with your "toldya bitches" as soon as there is some clarity. Right now all these kids (im not talking about rational posts, just the usual menstrual cramps) are just feeding and trying to rebel against you posts. The fact that they prefer relegation with Silvio to what we have atm, pretty much sums up their capacity.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Ideally, for me...

Pavon, Belotti, Meyer and Badelj.

A mix of everything we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule