The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea maybe, but what about Locatelli though? I think by now they should realize from his poor performances as a CM/mezz’ala that Locatelli does not have the legs to play there. If Locatelli is to make it at Milan it would be at anchor, where he has shown enough promise there that I think he can be the first choice backup at least.

I think he needs to get loaned out next season. Locatelli will never grow here like he needs to due to his lack of playing time. Milan will probably make more signings in the midfield in the summer and his playing time may be even more scarce. Coming on as an occasional sub won't develop him.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea maybe, but what about Locatelli though? I think by now they should realize from his poor performances as a CM/mezz’ala that Locatelli does not have the legs to play there. If Locatelli is to make it at Milan it would be at anchor, where he has shown enough promise there that I think he can be the first choice backup at least.

I think Locatelli should be loaned. He isn't terrible but now that our squad is no longer utter BS (like last year) or play like utter BS (like beginning of the year), I don't really think he will get a real chance unless he shows significant improvements.

And so far, from this season, there were improvements but he hasn't really been leaps and bounds than last season.

It probably be Montolivo out and Badelj in.

I think we should loan Locatelli.

I know we took his captaincy, but I don't see Montolivo leaving.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Locatelli should be loaned. He isn't terrible but now that our squad is utter BS (like last year) or play like utter BS (like beginning of the year), I don't really think he will get a real chance unless he shows significant improvements.

And so far, from this season, there were improvements but he hasn't really been leaps and bounds than last season.

Send Locatelli to Gasperini. He works wonders on younger players. If Montolivo doesn't leave, he just rots on the bench in the last year of his deal.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Send Locatelli to Gasperini. He works wonders on younger players. If Montolivo doesn't leave, he just rots on the bench in the last year of his deal.

Atalanta and Udinese would both be great destinations for Loca. Ideally, he can have a 2 year loan.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forget spending a ton on Belotti. We can always bring back Balotelli for free as well this summer and partner him up with Cutrone. Balo always performed in Serie A as well. Spend most if not all our transfer funds on a World class LW and CM.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Forget spending a ton on Belotti. We can always bring back Balotelli for free as well this summer and partner him up with Cutrone. Balo always performed in Serie A as well. Spend most if not all our transfer funds on a World class LW and CM.

Asencio and Pogba?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

good idea :thumbsup:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
@real_andrea9
Dopo strinic (grande anticipazione oracolo) radar su un altro croato : badelj!

After Strinic another Croatian player on the radar, Badelj.

pls no ... we need better midfielders . someone better than biglia and bonaventura and a backup for kessie .

anyway real_andrea9 isn't reliable . too many fake news.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I think he needs to get loaned out next season. Locatelli will never grow here like he needs to due to his lack of playing time. Milan will probably make more signings in the midfield in the summer and his playing time may be even more scarce. Coming on as an occasional sub won't develop him.

Yea you’re probably right. I was thinking of a situation similar to how Napoli have a WC player like Jorginho and someone like Diawara who has WC potential, who still gets playing time and is growing. Learning from a master while still playing as the apprentice. But yes being behind players the level of Monto and Biglia probably won’t benefit him.

I think Locatelli should be loaned. He isn't terrible but now that our squad is no longer utter BS (like last year) or play like utter BS (like beginning of the year), I don't really think he will get a real chance unless he shows significant improvements.

Yea agree with this to.

Gasps Rino is indeed a good developer of young players

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Badelj is just more of the same.. no use imo unless we’re losing Montolivo. We need quality over quantity this summer.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
We need like 5 new midfielders and Monto needs to gtfo

so yes to Badelj

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are going to need Kovacic this summer to go with Kalinic, Badelj, Strinic for that Croatia lineup.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We need like 5 new midfielders and Monto needs to gtfo

so yes to Badelj

For me this summer we need :

A starting left wing
A Kessie back up
Maybe a CF, idk, it all depends on Cutrone. If he grows up in coming months i don't see why we would need to spend alot in this area. Kalinic as Cutrone's back up is fine if he's doing ok. No need to bring someone who will put a shadow on him.
A CM/LM ; preferably a prospect who will compete with Bonaventura and take his spot in the next 2 years.
A left back to compete RR.
That's all imho, no need to overspend and bring more players. 5 is already alot.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
For me this summer we need :

A starting left wing
A Kessie back up
Maybe a CF, idk, it all depends on Cutrone. If he grows up in coming months i don't see why we would need to spend alot in this area. Kalinic as Cutrone's back up is fine if he's doing ok. No need to bring someone who will put a shadow on him.
A CM/LM ; preferably a prospect who will compete with Bonaventura and take his spot in the next 2 years.
A left back to compete RR.
That's all imho, no need to overspend and bring more players. 5 is already alot.

Strinic is signed, if Badelj arrives Monto or Loca will be out.

Im sure Dollar is leaving and money will be used on Belotti and a winger.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kova hasnt showed he can go to Modric levels. But who knows.

we are set and wc in all positions and only thing that matters is if kova will reach modric level?

this summer we need a winger and maybe a striker. both wc

all the others shouldbe rotation buys according to our needs(expiring contracts, sales, injuries)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Gustavo's Window

You want a wc winger while playing with two strikers up front?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Badelj is unnecessary, I know Monto has his haters but with him and Biglia we need no Badelj.
Maybe Biglia gets an offer, he probably still has some market, if the offer isn´t too bad it could make sense but otherwise more of the same.

I would not do Calabria + cash for Rugani, we have much more depth at CB compared to the FB area where Antonelli and Abate are aging and Conti had his injury.
Zapata-Musacchio as back up CBs are not really a problem.

Edit: I´d rather play Kalinic than Balotelli. Lacazette would be great.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Badelj >> biglia and montolivo

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Guys. Do you think Bonucci is the leader that we're looking for? Is he good enough as our leading figure
?

IMHO, seems like he has more influence to the team than what montolivo did.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Guys. Do you think Bonucci is the leader that we're looking for? Is he good enough as our leading figure
?

yes he has more influence, but the leader that we are looking for?
he still on like...probation, so it's too early to judge his leadership.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
?

he may be the leader we are looking for
he is not the defender though

i know a person who was both...

Franco-Baresi-5.jpg

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule