The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?
<=5 65 27.31%
6-10 44 18.49%
11-15 40 16.81%
16-20 34 14.29%
21-25 18 7.56%
26-30 3 1.26%
>30 34 14.29%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2013, 19:55   #23941
leaf
voodoo donkey

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post

Since the PK he started all matches on the bench.
Who said anything about starting from the bench?

I said benching immediately after missing a pen. Read to achieve

Also taking a pen AGAIN? And after coming on as a sub? Wait I thought he was a pussy?

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 19:58   #23942
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Smurf View Post
He was really one of my favourites because of what he could have become but the truth is his game always seemed this way outside of the few highlight games he had.
Yeah, I know... I follow him since he's 15, really want him to succeed even after he left Milan.

I think Carlo got it when he told him he play with "sufficienza". It's being like that since. A carefree game, not much thought, not much fight... Has all the instincts but really didn't improve his game much.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 19:58   #23943
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
lol "Pato doesn't care" derp argument

Pato just scored last match again

He's getting selected for Brazil again

He's started scoring for Brazil again

But he took a shit penalty like the one P!rlo missed that condemned us to our Istanbul disaster so CLEARLY HE DOESN'T care about football

Hilarious that for all the evidence P!rlo showed that he didn't care about Milan he had to write a fucking book to confirm it. Meanwhile Pato's accused from everything from being a brat, not caring to being a coked up junkie and it's all taken as FACT. Because leaving the comforts of one of yah biggest clubs in the world where you're not only getting a massive salary, but you're fucking the owner's daughter - to start all over again and compete against hundreds of other talented hungry strikers - is a sign of being a spoilt jaded pussy who doesn't care.

If people would take a step back from their bias and read and analyze the SHIT they post they'll see what monumental cunts they're making of themselves
Omg
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 20:05   #23944
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Who said anything about starting from the bench?

I said benching immediately after missing a pen. Read to achieve

Also taking a pen AGAIN? And after coming on as a sub? Wait I thought he was a pussy?
He was benched immediately after missing a PK. It was a knock-out game, next one he was benched.

Considering his status/wages/transfer fee, taking PK is the minimum he need to do. Would be absurd if he didn't took the responsibility.
Old 11-11-2013, 20:10   #23945
leaf
voodoo donkey

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
He was benched immediately after missing a PK. It was a knock-out game, next one he was benched.

Considering his status/wages/transfer fee, taking PK is the minimum he need to do. Would be absurd if he didn't took the responsibility.
Was talking about within the same game. Dude

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 20:18   #23946
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Was talking about within the same game. Dude
Yeah, I may be wrong but you know... Maybe it's a bit hard to take out a player after the 5th shot in a knockout decision
Old 11-11-2013, 20:26   #23947
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Yeah, I may be wrong but you know... Maybe it's a bit hard to take out a player after the 5th shot in a knockout decision
This is nonsense. There is always a chance to get subbed out after a missed pk in a shoot out, his coach didnt use it, props to the coach for his motivational skills.

The minute I knew Sacchi got it wrong was when he subbed out Baggio after the shoot out in 1994.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 20:32   #23948
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

I think after the pk pato had a interview to go to with some journalists so that's why he couldn't go to bench..at least that's what I saw on YouTube
Old 11-11-2013, 20:41   #23949
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
I think after the pk pato had a interview to go to with some journalists so that's why he couldn't go to bench..at least that's what I saw on YouTube
Wasnt it a Beyonce concert he was in a hurry to attend? "Coach coach I get it you subbed me out, but i got Queen B tickets".

I mean I get him. I hate being late to concerts, I paid to see the whole show, and if the first couple of songs are my favorites and I missed them...Im gonna kill someone.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 22:44   #23950
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

So everyone who doesnt run like headless chickens the whole time simply don't care. Balotelli, Pato etc. noobs cant get it through their heads that some players simply have a different playing style. nowhere near not caring.

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 23:50   #23951
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

I think its really clear that Pato is not very professional in his attitude. People who defend him don't have many legs to stand on after this has happened now in a separate club. Several coaches have commented on it, or tried to coach it out of him. He kind of jogs through games. Not every player is Luis Suarez or Carlos Tevez in terms of workrate, nor do they need to be, but Pato is on the opposite end of the spectrum. He's wasting his talent.
jawz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 00:08   #23952
amateur
Rookie

Last game was 0 - 0, he comes from the bench at the end, suffer a penalty, grabs the ball to take it against one of the goalkeepers that save the most penalties in the championship, the goalkeeper chooses the correct side, he doesn't catch as it was a bomb to the top corner. Then he goes and provoke part of his own supporters .

You can hear some pro players here say how they wouldn't ever play for Corinthians due to the violence of it's supporters. Pato got some ballz...
amateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 00:10   #23953
Kvothe
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateur View Post
Last game was 0 - 0, he comes from the bench at the end, suffer a penalty, grabs the ball to take it against one of the goalkeepers that save the most penalties in the championship, the goalkeeper chooses the correct side, he doesn't catch as it was a bomb to the top corner. Then he goes and provoke part of his own supporters .

You can hear some pro players here say how they wouldn't ever play for Corinthians due to the violence of it's supporters. Pato got some ballz...
Pato.
Kvothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 00:16   #23954
amateur
Rookie

For numbers he scores quite a lot per minute played but isn't played frequently, at least he got a year injury free.

Next year he probably will contend to top scorer, even with Corinthians arguably being the most defensively oriented team in the championship.
amateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 00:19   #23955
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

It's true, he got balls..I've seen em on webcam pic
Old 12-11-2013, 00:33   #23956
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateur View Post
For numbers he scores quite a lot per minute played but isn't played frequently, at least he got a year injury free.

Next year he probably will contend to top scorer, even with Corinthians arguably being the most defensively oriented team in the championship.
Play alone up top is not the ideal for him imo.

Corinthians should find second striker to play closer to him... Probably would benefit Renato Augusto and Danilo too.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:24   #23957
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Quote:

this really made me giggle.

--

people gotta stop talking about they don't know shit about.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:27   #23958
MilanMB
Serendipity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
So everyone who doesnt run like headless chickens the whole time simply don't care. Balotelli, Pato etc. noobs cant get it through their heads that some players simply have a different playing style. nowhere near not caring.
Yes, this is exactly what everyone is saying.

Signature
GOAT
Old 12-11-2013, 01:29   #23959
MilanMB
Serendipity

I can bet a 1000 euro that neither madridista or leak have seen pato play since he left Milan (other than some game by chance)

But still, must protect the holy Brazilians, by any means possible.

Signature
GOAT
Old 12-11-2013, 01:30   #23960
MilanMB
Serendipity

lol

Signature
GOAT