The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 26-06-2018, 11:01   #2321
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Witcher 1 & 2 were on sale on steam last week i think, not sure if they still are. Bought bought them both for 5 euros (hd remakes and all).

Didn't start playing them yet, still doing side quests in Witcher 3, best game ever.

I also bought Rayman Legends, such a fun game. Me and the wife are having a blast with it.
I agree that itís the best game until now.

They really expanded the open-world movement.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 17:51   #2322
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

The Witcher was phenomenal, however the new God of War was better to me. That game is special
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 18:22   #2323
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

horizon zero dawn still best looking game imo...
.A.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 13:25   #2324
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
The Witcher was phenomenal, however the new God of War was better to me. That game is special
Waiting for it to come on sale, never played the previous ones, but looks fun enough.

Doesn't it get repetitive though? Seems very hack and slash.

Also this week end, me and my friends are gonna geek out and hold a Mortal Kombat tournament

Signature
New Era version 8+
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 14:21   #2325
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Waiting for it to come on sale, never played the previous ones, but looks fun enough.

Also this week end, me and my friends are gonna geek out and hold a Mortal Kombat tournament

MK brings back memories.

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 18:24   #2326
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Quote:

I loved the older games and didn't want them to change, and was skeptical at how it would turn out, especially with the kid, couldn't have been more wrong though. You don't need to play the others either, you can start with this one just fine. Although I do recommend.

I didn't find it repetitive, great story, characters, constantly unlocking moves

Speaking of Mortal Kombat - that's what I was hoping to be revealed at e3 for a new game to drop this year, but it never came Mortal Kombat X is great.

Last edited by nuttela; Today at 09:28. Reason: spoilers bruv
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 01:54   #2327
Teigen_K
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
I loved the older games and didn't want them to change, and was skeptical at how it would turn out, especially with the kid, couldn't have been more wrong though. You don't need to play the others either, you can start with this one just fine. Although I do recommend.

I didn't find it repetitive, great story, characters, constantly unlocking moves & you get blades later on in the game which are awesome.
I feel the same way. Was unsure before I tried it, but it was like 30% off a few weeks ago, and the game is a true masterpiece! Very different game from the other 3 though, that has to be said. The game world and the dialogue is top tier.
Teigen_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:24   #2328
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Will have to get it on the near future. Just finished playing the Heart of Stone expansion for Witcher 3.

Brilliant story telling as always. Currently playing blood and wine, its all so..French )

Signature
New Era version 8+
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote