The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2018, 22:09   #161
Rickaka
molto life
 
Rickaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay
Default

it was all doomed to fail when he and fassone introduced that triple handshake thing last summer


Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:45   #162
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

Kalinic is on 3.5 mln?


Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 14:53   #163
Curupira
AC Milan Icon
 
Curupira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

I think Mirabelli should get the sack for obvious reasons.

He has great ideas, but he went all over the place during the mercato. Hakan, Silva, and Bonucci were not fits for the formation which we achieved our best results last season 4-3-3. Jumping at Bonucci would signify that we are trying to win now, otherwise most people were fine with our back line + Musacchio this season. But then he followed that up with an unproven forward and an average hold up man who's approaching 30s.

Then he took too long to sack Montella and gambled on Gattuso way too early. The fact that we are not in CL is already bad enough, but potentially could be out of EL as well. He definitely needs to go.


Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 17:15   #164
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

I officially christen him "Massimiliano Mirabellend" for committing the crimes below...

1) Spending 240m last summer yet we're currently one place LOWER in the table
2) 50% of his signings have been injured or occupied the bench (Musacchio 18m + Conti 25m + Silva 38m + Kalinic 25m + Borini 5m = 111m wasted)
3) Having a thumb bigger than his brain


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 08:15   #165
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Mirabelli: 'Forget the fairy-tale Milan'

Massimiliano Mirabelli defended Gianluigi Donnarumma, but warned Milan fans must “forget the fairy-tale of winning seven European Cups.”

The Rossoneri have qualified for the Europa League, but are not yet sure of sixth place, as finishing seventh would mean going through preliminary rounds starting in July.

“It was not easy to take on Atalanta, as they’ve been causing everyone problems, and we played in the Coppa Italia Final on Wednesday,” the director of sport told Sky Sport Italia after a 1-1 draw.

“The team put in a great performance, one worthy of Milan, even if we honestly should’ve won.”

Donnarumma made two howlers in the Coppa Italia 4-0 defeat to Juventus and again seemed shaky on the Andrea Masiello equaliser.

“We tried to protect the lad who had some problems in the Final and he will make more mistakes, because he is young. He is precious to this club and we reassured him that the future is all his.”

Considering the Rossoneri spent €200m on the transfer market, does sixth or even seventh place constitute a success?

“We had a very specific strategy over the summer, trying to sign as many players as possible to open up a new era. We are a young squad and the Milan jersey is a heavy one to carry.

“We’ve had some ups and downs, but this group will give the fans the kind of satisfaction that for various reasons we were unable to this year.

“However, we must all forget about the fairy-tale that was the Milan winning seven European Cups. That’s a whole other type of football, and now Serie A doesn’t have the kind of appeal to bring those champions here, so we had to seek out potential champions instead.”

https://www.football-italia.net/1213...iry-tale-milan

Remove this cunt ASAP from the club.


Signature
Cobra Kai never dies
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 16:13   #166
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Mirabelli: 'Forget the fairy-tale Milan'

Massimiliano Mirabelli defended Gianluigi Donnarumma, but warned Milan fans must “forget the fairy-tale of winning seven European Cups.”

The Rossoneri have qualified for the Europa League, but are not yet sure of sixth place, as finishing seventh would mean going through preliminary rounds starting in July.

“It was not easy to take on Atalanta, as they’ve been causing everyone problems, and we played in the Coppa Italia Final on Wednesday,” the director of sport told Sky Sport Italia after a 1-1 draw.

“The team put in a great performance, one worthy of Milan, even if we honestly should’ve won.”

Donnarumma made two howlers in the Coppa Italia 4-0 defeat to Juventus and again seemed shaky on the Andrea Masiello equaliser.

“We tried to protect the lad who had some problems in the Final and he will make more mistakes, because he is young. He is precious to this club and we reassured him that the future is all his.”

Considering the Rossoneri spent €200m on the transfer market, does sixth or even seventh place constitute a success?

“We had a very specific strategy over the summer, trying to sign as many players as possible to open up a new era. We are a young squad and the Milan jersey is a heavy one to carry.

“We’ve had some ups and downs, but this group will give the fans the kind of satisfaction that for various reasons we were unable to this year.

“However, we must all forget about the fairy-tale that was the Milan winning seven European Cups. That’s a whole other type of football, and now Serie A doesn’t have the kind of appeal to bring those champions here, so we had to seek out potential champions instead.”

https://www.football-italia.net/1213...iry-tale-milan

Remove this cunt ASAP from the club.
Fuck off Bibarelli.


Signature
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 13:44   #167
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Year in review:

Silva 38 millions -> 2 goals in Serie A.
Kalinić 25 millions -> 6 goals in Serie A.
Çalhanoğlu 20 millions -> 6 goals in Serie A.


That's 83 millions for 14 goals.


Signature
Cobra Kai never dies
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 14:02   #168
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Hakan for 20m was a good deal
Kessie 2 year loan with 30m obligation to buy was a masterpiece.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 14:17   #169
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Hakan for 20m was a good deal
Kessie 2 year loan with 30m obligation to buy was a masterpiece.
Hakan is a decent deal, and can workout if we actually get some world class midfielders and move him to the centre. Otherwise he is a bad investment, if we want this guy to be one of our main wingers.

Kessie is not world class, and doesn't look like he can be world class. He runs a lot, that is true. But he miss-places most his passes, his tackling accuracy is nothing to brag about, and his long range shooting is comical.

So no, he was not a masterpiece, that term is appropriate when you make a Kaka to Milan level transfer.


Signature
Cobra Kai never dies
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 15:48   #170
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Hakan is a decent deal, and can workout if we actually get some world class midfielders and move him to the centre. Otherwise he is a bad investment, if we want this guy to be one of our main wingers.



Kessie is not world class, and doesn't look like he can be world class. He runs a lot, that is true. But he miss-places most his passes, his tackling accuracy is nothing to brag about, and his long range shooting is comical.



So no, he was not a masterpiece, that term is appropriate when you make a Kaka to Milan level transfer.

I was talking more about the prices. For a player with hakans qualities in a market like todays he could easily go for 30m+..

As for kessie, he was one of atalantas best players and the reason they got a historic 4th place. 30million payed in 3 instalments is good business. He is 21 so all the things you mentioned will improve with time.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:55.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.