Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
1 question , Is it possible 2 ignore a mod ? LOL
Coz I am ignoring some losers that used 2 follow me arround 2 say shit & I feel some of em might get the job. :D

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Don't worry, he won't get it. :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
You're so lascivious and don't even know it. :D :tongue:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , actually I do know it but am just 2 spontaneous which is a deadly combination.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Wild... i just hope you don't mistake a guy with beautiful short hair for a girl... and than go for his neck... only to discover that it was a guy and he enjoyed that bite to the neck... lolz... i can imagine the horror on your face...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Wild... i just hope you don't mistake a guy with beautiful short hair for a girl... and than go for his neck... only to discover that it was a guy and he enjoyed that bite to the neck... lolz... i can imagine the horror on your face...
I usually exchange few words with the girl b4 I jump her neck so that happening is a bit hard.
Its not like am a vampire or something. :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Since nobody answered my question, here it is again:

MilanoMike said:
Do we really want a mod that's not even in high school yet? Or one that has never used a dictionary in their life? Just throwing in my 2 cents...;)

My nominations:

Beemer (never should have lost it) :head:
Me (because I'm so full of myself) :D
Edi (never had a problem with anyone)
Kuzimoto (our good luck charm)
Censorthiis (only if she admits her real age ;) )
crazy4milan (quality posts, no issues)

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
I think BMW shouldn't have been demoted from her mod post
I vote for Censorthiis for one of the spots

lol @ Wild

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
vani_pirlo_21 said:
I think BMW shouldn't have been demoted from her mod post
I vote for Censorthiis for one of the spots
I'll get over it. What I'll miss is being able to update the titles in the match threads with the final scores. :)

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
BMWTaylor said:
I'll get over it. What I'll miss is being able to update the titles in the match threads with the final scores. :)

users will miss the updates more than you will :)

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
Faяouk said:
3 and still counting... ;)

I don't think I'll be chosen though... good luck for whoever gets the job =)

Faяouk said:
That's an amazing day :proud: 6!!!!!!
Faяouk said:
I seriously don't want to be a mod
ohh, of course not.
--------------------------------
Wait, weren't you that dude who posted that you were suicidal due to your love interest not reciprocating the same feelings as your fine self?

Wasn't the thread titled "I hate my life" or something, and didn't it comprise of self loathing, self pitying garbage and suicidal feelings..?

I know it looks like I'm attacking you personally, but I'm not,
I just think it is in the best interest of the forum and it's users.

+ You're not the only one of whom I suspect as seeing the mod job as a popularity contest or something, and just want the 'mod' status for a power trip rather than bettering the forum.
I suppose we all have megalomaniacal tendencies...

I also don't get why you would vote for yourself (@ Mike). Ok you've applied and it's in the hands of David and whoever, so why quote yourself, publicly recommending yourself (stroking your ego) once again?

I know I come off as a harsh overly critical person in this post, but remember I am only looking for what is best for the forum, and am sure David will make the right decision.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
red&black_fever said:
Wait, weren't you that dude who posted that you were suicidal due to your love interest not reciprocating the same feelings as your fine self?

Wasn't the thread titled "I hate my life" or something, and didn't it comprise of self loathing, self pitying garbage and suicidal feelings..?
that's a low blow. Everyone goes through something like that. Yes, it was dumb to complain about it in a public forum, but he's young and he has matured. And the fact that he's back to normal is a testament to his strength.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Wild said:
He = ?
Its they actually & Tsar isnt 1 of em. ;)

lol then I'm clueless. ;)

red&black_fever said:
ohh, of course not.

I just think it is in the best interest of the forum and it's users.

+ You're not the only one of whom I suspect as seeing the mod job as a popularity contest or something, and just want the 'mod' status for a power trip rather than bettering the forum.

If you actually read my whole post above and try to understand it, other than cutting SOME part of what I've said and leaving your comment. "Being a moderator is nothing special rather than having your name in bold and being able to access the mod forum. I seriously don't want to be a mod and I don't want to babysit, but of course I'm as happy as hell for being chosen by some people who have trust and faith in me. And If I ever get the job offered [] I will take it not because I want to be a moderator but because of the faith and trust other members + the forum admin has found in me and I won't let them down."

I wasn't happy for people saying that I should be a mod because I want to be one, because I DON'T WANT TO BE A MODERATOR, and I'd rather be the kid playing rather than the teacher spoiling the fun. BUT I was fucking happy because some people had some trust and faith in me -obviously you're not one- and I said that If I ever get chosen as a mod I will accept the job not because I want to, but because of the trust and faith the other members + the admin has found in me and I won't let them down. :)

As for that thread, yes it was me and thank you for reminding the fellow members who were blinded and didn't see how pathetic I am, give them a link to the thread to... I DON'T WANT TO BE A MODERATOR. But seriously it wasn't necessary to do so since its a cheap act to bring in the past to try and kick someone out of your or anybody's way; but don't worry I won't be a mod ;) and since you haven't been a regular follower here for the past month, people said that I've changed not me, and I rather make my acts stand for me rather than my words. But I've been better and stopped this drama, and ask other members.

Nothing taken personally even If you intended to, as you said we want the best for the forum.

Cheers,
:beer:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SouthClaw said:
that's a low blow. Everyone goes through something like that. Yes, it was dumb to complain about it in a public forum, but he's young and he has matured. And the fact that he's back to normal is a testament to his strength.

Thanks a lot man. :)

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
red&black_fever said:
ohh, of course not.
Wait...

I don't think this kind of post was necessary. I can't wait for the new mod/s to be announced so all this can stop. I am very new here, and I don't know any of you guys, but I have been part of several forums and one cardinal rule in those other forums is that you do not attack a fellow member personally. Attack is probably too strong a word to use, but I can't think of an alternative this early in the morning.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
BMWTaylor said:
I hope I can do the job that you have been faithfully performing. Wish me luck.

For all so eager to be appointed, I can assure you that being a mod is no walk in the park. Wild has mentioned (and I believe in one post somewhere he even shot me with it) that he doesn't want a good poster to become a mod because they will lose their time posting and concentrate more on the forum administration. This is very true for me (I'm not saying I'm a good poster, though :D). When you become a mod, you need to maintain order in the forum and it means browsing the forum around to ensure (by way of deleting, editing or closing threads) no useless arguments or foul mouthed language is used. I can assure you that this will tax your time and by the time you're done, you're either have no time to post, too tired or simply to pissed off by some of the fighting and you decide to leave without posting anything. Not to mention people calling you bias, double standard etc.

I'm not bitching or complaining, just telling you the fact. I can resign from it if I don't like it. And why some of us still want to do it? Let's just say we wish and want to do something good for the forum. Being a mod is just an extension of that wish. Nothing more, nothing less :).

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Faяouk said:
people said that I've changed not me, and I rather make my acts stand for me rather than my words.
yeah... that was one transformation... hooker-callin' young boy to trainin'-bra-wearin' lolita... lolz...

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
yeah... that was one transformation... hooker-callin' young boy to trainin'-bra-wearin' lolita... lolz...

You should take care, cause If I ever find a mistake made by you, I won't leave you alone =)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
red&black_fever said:
ohh, of course not.

I just think it is in the best interest of the forum and it's users..

im the leader of farouks mod compaign LOL so whateva you say goes to me :tongue: JK
but c'mon, people can change mate and i thought you knew :D he has changed alot and we all need our 5 mins in the spotlight
sum gets it by forumfights, while others needs to act like a dramaqueen :tongue: and i personally think he was ONE HELL OF A AWESOME DRAMAQUEEN :star:
again like i said before, everyone who wants to be a mod, should be given a decent reason why they cant be one or given a 2 weeks mod post :)

red&black_fever said:

I also don't get why you would vote for yourself (@ Mike). Ok you've applied and it's in the hands of David and whoever, so why quote yourself, publicly recommending yourself (stroking your ego) once again?

I know I come off as a harsh overly critical person in this post, but remember I am only looking for what is best for the forum, and am sure David will make the right decision.

there are ALOT of people who wants it just to have their names in bold letters and its like you said a popularity contest for those
considering those who have nominated theirselves, id say beauty pagent :o only sluts ;) well i think the most pathetic you can do is to QUOTE yourself and nominate yourself :o thats why our dear farouk asked me to nominate him ;) JK i did it outa my own free will and i think it would be interesting if he makes it and becomes a great mod...if not then i could always tease him LOL

you're not a harsh person, as you, everyone here wants a decent forum and thats why we are writing these posts..to express ourselves and hope that the management considers out opinions (yes i do love the word management and wont say admins ;))

well thats my 500 bucks (i dunno why you people say two cents, it sounds cheaps) LOL JK
imma go and eat sum more mac & cheese :tongue:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lolz... come on... i tease you because i know you can take it...

but feel free to spot any mistakes by me... as i will definitely take greater care...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaizka22 said:
I hope I can do the job that you have been faithfully performing. Wish me luck.

For all so eager to be appointed, I can assure you that being a mod is no walk in the park. Wild has mentioned (and I believe in one post somewhere he even shot me with it) that he doesn't want a good poster to become a mod because they will lose their time posting and concentrate more on the forum administration. This is very true for me (I'm not saying I'm a good poster, though :D). When you become a mod, you need to maintain order in the forum and it means browsing the forum around to ensure (by way of deleting, editing or closing threads) no useless arguments or foul mouthed language is used. I can assure you that this will tax your time and by the time you're done, you're either have no time to post, too tired or simply to pissed off by some of the fighting and you decide to leave without posting anything. Not to mention people calling you bias, double standard etc.

I'm not bitching or complaining, just telling you the fact. I can resign from it if I don't like it. And why some of us still want to do it? Let's just say we wish and want to do something good for the forum. Being a mod is just an extension of that wish. Nothing more, nothing less :).
4 example I can tell u "fuck off" but u cant reply :D
But u can ban me LOL

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
lolz... come on... i tease you because i know you can take it...

but feel free to spot any mistakes by me... as i will definitely take greater care...

lol good :)

and thank you CMG.

Rex

Reaction score
Wild, to clarify things out, a mod can not ban members. But admitedly all the ban decision mostly comes from all mods' review + perspective. Admins will be having the same choir if the reviews had been deep consideration to take. So be nice. :D ;)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
F*** YOU FAROUK...i get a dry thank you?????? :eek: after all i done for you? :eek:
i threw in my 500 BUCKS.....500, im telling you 500 :cry: what do i do now? where do i go now? OMG

JK you are welcome son :tongue:

Maldini

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
It's amazing how long this is taking,isn't there anyone in mind already to put as a mod that has been considered by David and co? if not,when will it be done?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Why are people so anxious about the new names appointed? The work ATM is flawless. Maybe the forum even don't need a new mod to be appointed.

Just my 2 cents but this thread is occupied by senseless arguments.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
Wild, to clarify things out, a mod can not ban members. But admitedly all the ban decision mostly comes from all mods' review + perspective. Admins will be having the same choir if the reviews had been deep consideration to take. So be nice. :D ;)
Well thats good 2 know.
And am always nice specially when I shave. :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
Why are people so anxious about the new names appointed? The work ATM is flawless. Maybe the forum even don't need a new mod to be appointed.

Just my 2 cents but this thread is occupied by senseless arguments.
And who r u 2 judge ?
Do u have a masters degree ? :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule