The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 29-09-2018, 15:56   #581
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

i think he has to play more central either as trequartista or CM with prio for attacking play. out wide he's ok but his pace is meh... we literally have the most sluggish wingers.. can we please get some pace there if we're going to play 2 wide players...???

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 21:52   #582
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

The pass he had to Kessie (which he tried to chip instead of smash???) while it was still 0-0 is why I like Hakan. He's the only player in our squad who makes passes like that put the player 1-1 with the goalkeeper. Suso will see the pass and decide to shoot. Kessie, Bonaventura won't even see it.
jawz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 22:57   #583
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

^
facts.
Neruda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 02:32   #584
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
The pass he had to Kessie (which he tried to chip instead of smash???) while it was still 0-0 is why I like Hakan. He's the only player in our squad who makes passes like that put the player 1-1 with the goalkeeper. Suso will see the pass and decide to shoot. Kessie, Bonaventura won't even see it.
I don't think smashing was an option. Their keeper was way too close to kessie. It was a smart decision by him.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:11   #585
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
I don't think smashing was an option. Their keeper was way too close to kessie. It was a smart decision by him.
Agree, it was well executed too. Just very well covered by the defender.

On Hakan, he hasn’t quite got out of second gear yet.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:03   #586
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

maybe its fitness or off the field issue. this season, he has only been able to play first half, second half he is always invisible.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:54   #587
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 11:47   #588
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Olympiacos is a strong team,” Çalhanoğlu told Sky. “Cutrone and I did well, we pressed and we played well, Patrick scored two important goals. What were the requests of Gattuso when he subbed us in? To press… it wasn’t easy to get in and do well but I think I did well together with Cutrone.

Gattuso? I want to thank him, he often thinks of me, he always talks to me, also when I don’t play well. He knows that I have quality, I want to continue like on Thursday. We need to do well and on Sunday against Chievo it will be an important game for us. We want to win at home.”

Hakan also spoke to UEFA.com: “I’m very happy, not only for myself but also for the team. After the Sassuolo game we won again and this is the right way and what we needed and we had to continue like this against Olympiacos. It was not an easy game, they are a good team.

“They scored in the first half at our home and to come back is not easy but in the second half we gave everything to change the score and we did very well, and we won the game and that’s important.”
Nice one from the mister - they are all behind Rino it seems.

Hakan has immense talent but needs to be more consistent. I hope he's put his marital troubles behind him.

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:58   #589
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

If Hakan and Suso are on song together, we will get results most matches in the league. If they maintain their form for say 3/4th of the season, I'd bet on us finishing 3rd behind Juve and Napoli.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:34   #590
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Çalhanoğlu? With the characteristics that Hakan has he can give us a hand and also put Higuain in a condition to score goals. I left him on the pitch hoping he would score; he did, but he was offside.
People were asking why Rino hasn't subbed Hakan... it was pretty obvious that he let him in order to gain confidence.

We don't need to make 3 subs every game, especially when we're leading.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 13:50   #591
ROSSONERI7
National Team Player

Didn't this guy get 2 assists in Europa league on thursday?

reading people, it seems that he has been scoring hat tricks of own goal in back to back games.

sure he is not having the best form and low on confidence...but nothing apocalyptic.
still delivering
ROSSONERI7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 14:01   #592
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Not playing his absolute best at the moment but still tracking back and seems to have developed a really good understating with Bona and Rodriguez on that left flank. Just needs a goal to get his confidence back, looking forward to seeing him thump one from 25 yards soon.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is offline   Reply With Quote