The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 07-01-2016, 01:37   #21
beegees
bathroom singer

100% agree. He will bring us back to top.
Ancelotti once said that keeping your squad motivated is the most difficult job for a coach. He said it after Mou got sacked by chelsea. However, I then remember how Juve played with Conte... how they played like always motivated. Juve played like they are fired up in every minute at every match. They played like they were hungry for victory, and they never underestimate their opponent. It was their spirit that won the scudetto with unbeaten record, not the tactics. He is the best motivator right now, and what we need is a motivator.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:02   #22
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Please save us bosslord conte
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:53   #23
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Antonio Conte

Yea he is a good motivator, and we will probably win matches 1-0 .. But the only advantage he has over miha right now is that berlusconi won't just jump on him and come with those ridiculous statements about the coach as he does with miha.
Imo miha could have done better if not for those amount of pressure our old senile coach is putting on him. For this reason i would welcome conte.

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 07:50   #24
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Conte is conte, enough said. Miha isnt worthy enough to even clean his shoes.
Old 08-01-2016, 00:53   #25
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Fuck Conte, I don't think he'd play much better with this team. It's a different thing to play at a team that has Del Piero, Buffon, Barzagli, Pirlo who own the locker room and where based on your history with the club you're untouchable, and another to be like Miha going at the cousins with a crap team with a presidente that suffers from oral diarrhea.

The only difference between Conte and Mihajlovic is that Conte probably would have asked for a lot more players than just 3-4.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 06:34   #26
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Ender, conte built that team from scratch. Check out their 2011 team and then you will realize how good of a coach he is. He found a system, bought players that fit into that system and it paid dividends.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:48   #27
voom
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Gattuso, Ambrosini,Van Bommel,Ibra,Sheva,Kaka,Cutrone.

Conte is very good coach,as you mentioned he is great motivator,on the other side he is.very stubborn when it comes changing formation.He kept playing 352 with Juve even when was obvious that they played better with 433 in his last season.Conte and Allegri are great coaches.Sarri is very good,it was bad decision not to hire Sarri instead of Miha.Donadoni need a chance to coach one big club.For next season if Milan sack Miha,first choice let it be Conte if not then Donadoni.
voom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 06:24   #28
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Abate.

Please come!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 11:17   #29
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Unless there is major Investment in Milan Conte won't do any better than Sinisa.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 17:38   #30
andyb
Talent scout

Berlu has major trust issues.

Because Miha don't have anything big to show for, Berlu is unsure of him and feels the need to controll everything himself. He just hired Miha because he was the best alternative atm. So he went for another puppet to sit on the bench because Silvio dont have time to sit there himself and he doesn't really believe in Miha to succeed so he has a say on everything he does.

With Carletto and Cote etc who has won stuff, I bet he would relax and let them do their thing. Let them buy players they want etc(after listening to their salespitch, because he ofc is a total controlfreak), because he knows that they know what they are doing.

Personally I think Miha is the best manager we have had in a while. Seems like he has a good idea of what he wants to do and he is pretty good at bringing up talents. It's unfair, that Silvio doesn't give him a chance. But hey, if I was choosing between Conte and Miha, I would pick Conte any day. Easy choice! After what he did at Juve, It tells me that he is able to take a confused team like the one we have now, with a lot of trash players and rebuilding it into something great. Because he has done just that before!

The Juve team he got at his disposal at that time just finished 7th place two years in a row before Conte came in, and he turned it around to a Scudettomachine from the first season. You may think whatever you want about Conte but if you can't adknowledge that what he did was nothing less than spectacular then I wont waste my time trying to convice you of it
andyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 19:23   #31
ykou
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyb View Post

Because Miha don't have anything big to show for, Berlu is unsure of him and feels the need to controll everything himself. He just hired Miha because he was the best alternative atm. So he went for another puppet to sit on the bench because Silvio dont have time to sit there himself and he doesn't really believe in Miha to succeed so he has a say on everything he does.

With Carletto and Cote etc who has won stuff, I bet he would relax and let them do their thing. Let them buy players they want etc(after listening to their salespitch, because he ofc is a total controlfreak), because he knows that they know what they are doing.

Personally I think Miha is the best manager we have had in a while. Seems like he has a good idea of what he wants to do and he is pretty good at bringing up talents. It's unfair, that Silvio doesn't give him a chance. But hey, if I was choosing between Conte and Miha, I would pick Conte any day. Easy choice! After what he did at Juve, It tells me that he is able to take a confused team like the one we have now, with a lot of trash players and rebuilding it into something great. Because he has done just that before!

The Juve team he got at his disposal at that time just finished 7th place two years in a row before Conte came in, and he turned it around to a Scudettomachine from the first season. You may think whatever you want about Conte but if you can't adknowledge that what he did was nothing less than spectacular then I wont waste my time trying to convice you of it
good post
ykou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 18:50   #32
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Abate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyb View Post

Completely agree.

Signature
Old 14-01-2016, 19:04   #33
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Since Semeone will never join Milan , then Conte is my first choice.
Hope its true...

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 19:20   #34
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Fuck Conte, I don't think he'd play much better with this team. It's a different thing to play at a team that has Del Piero, Buffon, Barzagli, Pirlo who own the locker room and where based on your history with the club you're untouchable, and another to be like Miha going at the cousins with a crap team with a presidente that suffers from oral diarrhea.

The only difference between Conte and Mihajlovic is that Conte probably would have asked for a lot more players than just 3-4.
agreed. and about the bold part, this is why i believe either conte will not come at all. or will come and leave even soon that mihajlovic will. =\

Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 19:21   #35
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...

Fav. Players: MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, DONNARUMMA

I don't know that I agree that conte is the answer to Milan's problems. it is a definite possibility, I won't deny that

but I think there is a higher probability that conte would come in, we'd get some new players, things would be great at the start...but eventually the cracks would start to show again. the cracks at Milan are there because the management cannot help but to throw their egos around and disrupt the balance of the team

we saw it with seedorf...mid season he energized the team...results picked up...he criticized where needed but by the end of the season everything had gone south

we saw it with inzaghi...tons of enthusiasm from the players and coach pre-season...not so bad beginning to the season...by mid season things were bad

and it's happening with mihajlovic...

there is one main constant in all these scenarios...upper management

how can anyone be completely sure conte would fair better with Milan's management than other coaches? he may have more experience which would then help him be more successful with the team in the league...so in a sense he might last longer than the others...but eventually the cracks at Milan would begin again and then what...

Signature
Richard T. Splett. Don't know why I said 'T'; my middle name is John.

You can email me at splett2@splettnet.net.
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 03:44   #36
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2016...-into-top-job/

Signature
Old 15-01-2016, 03:46   #37
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
I don't know that I agree that conte is the answer to Milan's problems. it is a definite possibility, I won't deny that

but I think there is a higher probability that conte would come in, we'd get some new players, things would be great at the start...but eventually the cracks would start to show again. the cracks at Milan are there because the management cannot help but to throw their egos around and disrupt the balance of the team

we saw it with seedorf...mid season he energized the team...results picked up...he criticized where needed but by the end of the season everything had gone south

we saw it with inzaghi...tons of enthusiasm from the players and coach pre-season...not so bad beginning to the season...by mid season things were bad

and it's happening with mihajlovic...

there is one main constant in all these scenarios...upper management

how can anyone be completely sure conte would fair better with Milan's management than other coaches? he may have more experience which would then help him be more successful with the team in the league...so in a sense he might last longer than the others...but eventually the cracks at Milan would begin again and then what...

The fact that he is a much better coach{at least now} than the others would hopefully make it the big difference.

Signature
Old 26-02-2016, 15:24   #38
Mario
AC Milan Icon

He's going to be coaching Chelsea next season if we are to believe Sky Italia

3 year deal

Mourinho at Utd, Pep at City & Conte at Chelsea.. Should be interesting
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 15:21   #39
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Would be the most important acquisition if it happens.

Signature
Old 24-07-2018, 16:20   #40
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

no thanks

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote