The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:12   #261
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Cut from the UEFA list, doesn't sound promising...but hopefully they are just cautious and not rushing him back.
Should bring him back as easy as possible. A 3rd consecutive injury would kill anybody physiologically.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:47   #262
Sage
Phase 2

cut from uefa list? that's idiotic unless they don't think he'll be match fit until december.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 13:09   #263
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
CM

AC Milan's plan for Conti

04/09/2018, 12:45

The exclusion of Andrea Conti on the Europa League list has aroused curiosity among the Rossoneri fans.

However, there are no issues with the fullback's recovery. In fact, Milan don't want to force his return, given how important he is for the club. The recovery will proceed as planned without any hurry. In October, he should be able to return to full capacity.
CM is so weird. No sources for that article at all.

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 15:06   #264
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Don’t mind that he isn’t included in the list, we need to be realistic with Conti. ACL generally take 12-18 months before you rediscover your true form, no need to risk the kid. Give him some game time late in Serie A games if we’re winning so we can try ease him back.

If we get him back to what he can produce we have another diamond in the team, a potential world class full back. I’d rather we took the cautious approach with him, short term pain (for us fans) for long term gain (for everyone).

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 17:06   #265
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Donít mind that he isnít included in the list, we need to be realistic with Conti. ACL generally take 12-18 months before you rediscover your true form, no need to risk the kid. Give him some game time late in Serie A games if weíre winning so we can try ease him back.

If we get him back to what he can produce we have another diamond in the team, a potential world class full back. Iíd rather we took the cautious approach with him, short term pain (for us fans) for long term gain (for everyone).
well said
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 20:10   #266
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

A kid. Not.

He's 24.

Get the fuck back to playing or just quit.

Wish him all the best.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 21:19   #267
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

I'm a bit worried about him. Some players never regain full confidence after having multiple injuries.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:36   #268
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

https://www.instagram.com/p/BocIzggHQsX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 09:16   #269
mleite
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: KakŠ, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Higuain, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone

Conti is back training outside, he’s coming back & he’s keeping his spirits up. We’ll bring him back slowly but he will come back!

❤️

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 15:32   #270
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Donít mind that he isnít included in the list, we need to be realistic with Conti. ACL generally take 12-18 months before you rediscover your true form, no need to risk the kid. Give him some game time late in Serie A games if weíre winning so we can try ease him back.

If we get him back to what he can produce we have another diamond in the team, a potential world class full back. Iíd rather we took the cautious approach with him, short term pain (for us fans) for long term gain (for everyone).

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 00:22   #271
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Having fun.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:18   #272
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Cutrone.

Can't wait to have this guy back, basically a new signing. He's played a total of 5 games for us plus a friendly.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:01   #273
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Hakan seems to be the glue of the group. Lovely

Signature
Old 11-10-2018, 08:38   #274
Ash
Swag Maestro

He could be a viable RM backup for Kessie
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 22:43   #275
joyrider
Il Moderati

Conti on his objective: "My goal has always been to bring Milan back to where it deserves, on the top of Italy and Europe. It's just not a goal of mine, but also for the club, it really would be a dream."

Conti: "When I see Maldini I feel difficulty. It's been a week since I got a little bit confidence, until ten days ago I was having trouble looking at him [Maldini]. For me, he is an example, also for the history of football and not only Milan.”

Conti: “My form? I'm fine, I’ve been better, but I’ve been also worse. Now, week after week, I feel better and better, I have trained and been called up. I can't play a match from the start, but I can play a few minutes when the coach wants me on the field."

Conti to Sky: "My injury? When I arrived here [at Milan] it was an incredible emotion, an indescribable feeling. Then, there were those two injuries, which psychologically slaughtered me. I tried to hide my sadness, but it really was a difficult year."

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:55   #276
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:17   #277
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

He still looks sad. I hope he gets back to playing soon and recovers his smile.

Even as an amateur, with no kind of pressure, I remember how hard it was to get back to the same confidence when playing after injuries.

Signature