The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 31-08-2018, 19:20   #41
Sage
Phase 2

the dark arts of being able to play in a 4 man with calabria and jeff albertson will take time.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 21:42   #42
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

We will start experimenting with 3 at the back soon enough. I think all of Roma-Caldara-Musakio deserve to have enough playing time. Can't say one is much superior or someone is worse. But, let's see... that's a good problem to have.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 21:50   #43
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Shevchenko, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
We will start experimenting with 3 at the back soon enough. I think all of Roma-Caldara-Musakio deserve to have enough playing time. Can't say one is much superior or someone is worse. But, let's see... that's a good problem to have.
No thanks. Both Caldara and Musacchio will get enough playing time between Serie A, EL and Coppa Italia, no need to go back to the nightmare that is 3 at the back.
Kasoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 21:53   #44
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasoka View Post
No thanks. Both Caldara and Musacchio will get enough playing time between Serie A, EL and Coppa Italia, no need to go back to the nightmare that is 3 at the back.
I'm not saying we need to or that I want it. I think this is something that Rino has mentioned a couple of times in the interviews.

It can be useful to have the team capable of switching formations.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!

Last edited by Ronin; 31-08-2018 at 21:57.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 22:22   #45
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Official: Mattia Caldara Thread

Quote:

3 at the back?? Pleeease stop

Anyways musacchio played a really good match today and proved me wrong... will be interesting to see when caldara will start

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:43   #46
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:

No we thankfully wont do this nonsense.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 14:42   #47
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
I like the idea of being flexible with formations although prefer a back four for Milan.

Quote:
Calciomercato
Milan, Caldara: "An honour to be a part of this group"
02 September at 11:15
Following their 2-1 win over Roma on Friday, Mattia Caldara posted a picture on his Instagram, commenting on his adventure with the San Siro side.

"Fantastic evening, it is an honour to be part of this group! Congratulations to all, this is the right way," the post read.
Nice team spirit - hope to see him in action soon. Great too to have options in defence with Musacchio playing well and some healthy competition to keep both Musacchio and Caldara hungry and motivated.

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:34   #48
SuperP
World Cup Winner

He should be calm and learn Gattuso' system, he played 3atb until now.
SuperP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:02   #49
joyrider
Il Moderati

Caldara with Aguero and Laporta

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:42   #50
sheva
National Team Player

at least he isn't pointing his finger like the other buffoons
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 15:47   #51
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

he looks class. very milan.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 03:30   #52
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post

bwahahahaha

what does aguero have on his foot?

aguero looking like a hobbit

Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 13:05   #53
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Lack of game time of new AC Milan defender Mattia Caldara is a big talking point for all the*Rossoneri*fans out there.

The promising centre-back joined the San Siro hierarchy in a swap deal with Leonardo Bonucci last summer but has yet to play one minute in official games this season.

I think there is nothing strange, Caldara told*Sportmediaset.

I still need to adapt to a four man defence which is not the same I used to play with in Bergamo. Its not easy. Ive spent one month here and Ive understood what Gattuso wants. I have a positive relationship with him. I learn something new each day and I hope I will be ready as soon as possible.

I need to learn when its time to break out of the defensive line. A four line defence is very different from one with three men. The job involves all the other defenders and there are less anticipations. We need to move all together and I still need to learn all the right movements.
Nice one Mattia. Hope to see him in EL.

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 21:56   #54
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

should cut his hair
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 00:20   #55
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post

Circus...

Utter shit

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...��
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 10:09   #56
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

3 man def is a disease so it's not strange at all that he needs more time to recover.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 20:45   #57
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 17:04   #58
Meriano
Rookie

I think Rhino should place in him in the starting line up, Mussachio has showned many laws mostly in the air, the former Villarea defender does'nt ensure anything
Meriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 22:21   #59
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Really good first game. They didn’t have one chance today and had one shot on target which rolled to Reina.

I know they’re not full time footballers so I’m not getting carried away with his performance.

He was a little nervey early with his distribution but as the game wore on he was just class on the ball. Should’ve scored that header, you can tell he is a presence on the pitch which is something we don’t get from Musacchio.

I’d like to start him ASAP now in Serie A because he and Romagnoli are without a doubt the future of this football club.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 22:32   #60
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Sorry but he was nervous af. Not ready for serie a.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote