The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 29-08-2018, 16:06   #81
Sage
Phase 2

4za abate
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 17:18   #82
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva View Post

Are you dissing the Flash?
that looks like a starting RB right there

Signature
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 18:58   #83
Polotelli
#forevermario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
calabria was horrible, don't let a goal fool you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
4za abate
You pro Abate now?
Polotelli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 20:04   #84
Kaka92
World Cup Winner

based on calabria last game, abate can't be worse than that.

probably elsha will play so it's not that much hard to stop him.

besides that it's our best XI, i'm positive that we'll win
Kaka92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 21:06   #85
fray

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rui Costa, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Higuain

You never know when Abate is going to play like Maldini or Mesbah these days
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 22:55   #86
Quan
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
based on calabria last game, abate can't be worse than that.
You just wait.. You will be amazed.
Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 02:53   #87
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Musacchio should play as RB

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:11   #88
Youth
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
Musacchio should play as RB
Zapata is injured right?

If Musacchio plays RB, we won't have sub for CB. We don't want Simic plays, do we?

Why do we keep Simic? It is better use our promosing CB from Primavera.

Signature

Endless Continuous Quality Improvement
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:20   #89
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth View Post
Zapata is injured right?

If Musacchio plays RB, we won't have sub for CB. We don't want Simic plays, do we?

A simple move of players will solve the issue. Any cb injured--> move Musa to cb and sub in Abate/Calabria/Borini for rb

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:36   #90
kakajd
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

I'm going to assume if Abate plays, he will do well.

I don't know what fitness level hs is at, but as long as he is strong and has enough pace left, then we will be fine. I have plenty of confidence in him.

It makes suso a little lonely going forward, but can also say it gives him freedom to not need to come back. Abate will be there.

Lets win this one, ideally we show a strong character and fight to the end. Last minute goal would be nice. Last late big goal I remember is Zapata against merda.

Signature
Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:39   #91
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Was thinking about this too. Is Simic better than Gabbia? I guess both have negligible wages for a 5th centreback. Is it because of his namesake Dario?

To be fair he is still young- ish for a defender. Could suddenly find some improvement hanging out with better defenders and Paolo. But probably would improve more playing on loan.
truant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 04:19   #92
Youth
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
Was thinking about this too. Is Simic better than Gabbia? I guess both have negligible wages for a 5th centreback. Is it because of his namesake Dario?

To be fair he is still young- ish for a defender. Could suddenly find some improvement hanging out with better defenders and Paolo. But probably would improve more playing on loan.
I have no clue. He was our Primavera player a couple of season ago. He is not young anymore, he just needs to find club who could feed him regular games to develop.

He is already 23 years old, he just needs to play, something he would not get with Milan. I dont know why we keep him and why he chose to stay with Milan.

He played a couple of Serie A games last season, it should be not difficult to find Serie B club if he really wants to play regularly.

We have Gabbia for our 5th choice for CB and RR also could play CB which should be better than playing Simic in the centre of the defense.

Signature

Endless Continuous Quality Improvement
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 04:26   #93
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
I have no clue. He was our Primavera player a couple of season ago. He is not young anymore, he just needs to find club who could feed him regular games to develop.

He is already 23 years old, he just needs to play, something he would not get with Milan. I dont know why we keep him and why he chose to stay with Milan.

He played a couple of Serie A games last season, it should be not difficult to find Serie B club if he really wants to play regularly.

We have Gabbia for our 5th choice for CB and RR also could play CB which should be better than playing Simic in the centre of the defense.
Yes I agree more likely RR will be deployed in central defence before Simic gets any playing time.

Gabbia is supposed to be real promising as well. Should get a couple of minutes here and there in Coppo/EL matches. No sense splitting those minutes between Gabbia and Simic.

It's curious but maybe Simic didn't want to go on loan anymore.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:36   #94
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

I don’t mind the idea of playing Musacchio right back to be honest. He’s actually good on the ball, problem is he would be very limited with his movement and this will hurt Suso’s game.

First game of the season and everyone is already writing off Calabria.. how about we see how he goes for a few games before completely marking him as fodder? He is a kid ffs.

I want Caldara starting this game. Musacchio isn’t the future of our defence and Caldara has shown he is a MUCH better player than him while he was at Atalanta. I know he played in a 3 man defence but Caldara has been training in that style defence all summer even before he came to Milan.

I really want Laxalt starting at LB this game as well, his overlap would be great for Hakan. He could be a massive threat down our left side, I doubt Gattuso makes too many changes though. Probably just Borini for Hakan and he will stick to the same team.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 05:55   #95
truant
sexy football fetishist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
I want Caldara starting this game. Musacchio isnít the future of our defence and Caldara has shown he is a MUCH better player than him while he was at Atalanta. I know he played in a 3 man defence but Caldara has been training in that style defence all summer even before he came to Milan.

I really want Laxalt starting at LB this game as well, his overlap would be great for Hakan. He could be a massive threat down our left side, I doubt Gattuso makes too many changes though. Probably just Borini for Hakan and he will stick to the same team.
I like the idea of Laxalt and Calabria overlapping on the wings. Maybe against Cagliari after the international break.

Signature
Feels like home again
Old 30-08-2018, 07:47   #96
zenmaster
Rookie

Should be fun !
zenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 08:37   #97
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

roma have bad fullbacks and santon is staring on rb is just one more thing rino should explore that is why i would play laxalt he would destroy that side with hakan .

calabria----caldara----rom----laxalt
kessie----------biglia-------jack
suso-----------gon za lo----hakan

Signature
patosheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:29   #98
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
roma have bad fullbacks and santon is staring on rb is just one more thing rino should explore that is why i would play laxalt he would destroy that side with hakan .

calabria----caldara----rom----laxalt
kessie----------biglia-------jack
suso-----------gon za lo----hakan
Iíd like it if we try out this line up.

Hopefully RR is benched for this match.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:33   #99
joyrider
Il Moderati

According to sky:
Probable line up vs Roma (4-3-3):

Donnarumma; Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Higuain, Calhanoglu.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:48   #100
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
According to sky:
Probable line up vs Roma (4-3-3):

Donnarumma; Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Higuain, Calhanoglu.
A bit worried about that backline, but otherwise looking good.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote