The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:22   #21
Stitches
National Team Player

Klavan was just rested for minor injury so we might have a chance.

But Ragnar will probably play next one and against us ... ��
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 13:57   #22
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post

But Ragnar will probably play next one and against us ...
Oh no, not ragnar!

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 16:14   #23
Stitches
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Oh no, not ragnar!
In face of Raggy our Higsy might fake an injury [worried]
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:51   #24
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Hopefully Caldara starts. Even if a tough game away to a small serie a team, this game would be good to start easing him into the first eleven

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 12:38   #25
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Fav. Players: Diego Laxalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Hopefully Caldara starts. Even if a tough game away to a small serie a team, this game would be good to start easing him into the first eleven
think caldara will play in el first game for us (vs Dudelange 20.09) with zapata maybe.

Signature

VooDooDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 12:47   #26
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post

But Ragnar will probably play next one and against us ...
grazie lord eliott

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 14:03   #27
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDoll View Post
think caldara will play in el first game for us (vs Dudelange 20.09) with zapata maybe.
Did Zapata play against Pro Piacenza? Can't find the complete list of subs. Musacchio and Simic started so thinking Zapata might still be injured.

Maybe Caldara and Musacchio against Dudelange. Could be a good time for il capitano to rest.

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 15:11   #28
fray

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rui Costa, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Higuain

Should be an easy victory on paper. Probably 0-2 or 0-3
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 16:38   #29
mleite
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kak, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone

No one needs rest already!!!

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 09:36   #30
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

3 points here are essential, we need to blast/coast whatever these teams that don't have top 4 ambitions.

Rack up the points, keep the pressure on.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:54   #31
fray

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rui Costa, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Higuain

My line-up would be:

Donnarumma

Calabria - Musacchio - Romagnoli - Rodriguez

Kessie - Biglia - Bonaventura

Castillejo - Higuain - Calhanoglu

(i put Castillejo in because we need some speed)
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 13:52   #32
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Would like to see Caldara, Laxalt and Samu in the starting lineup, but as I said before I can see the virtues of bringing on Laxalt and Samu to inject pace once Cagliari tire.

I think likely the same team that lined up against Roma will take to the field against Cagliari before a heavily rotated side will go up against Dudelange.

7 matches in 3 weeks so there will be lots of minutes to go around. I hope all the players coming in do well and give Rino a good type of headache.

Signature
Feels like home again
Old 10-09-2018, 14:22   #33
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

id also like to see C33 start but M22 is doing really well

Good news tho! we may see caldara-roma start for italy tonight
Neruda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 15:38   #34
Youth
World Cup Winner

Musa and Romagnoli need games to build up their partnership. As much as I want Caldara to play, for the good of the team, Gattuso should just play Musa-Romagnoli. If they already have chemistry between them, Gattuso could then introduce Caldara to play with one of the starting CBs.

Signature

Endless Continuous Quality Improvement
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 16:10   #35
truant
sexy football fetishist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
id also like to see C33 start but M22 is doing really well

Good news tho! we may see caldara-roma start for italy tonight
Nice. Looking forward to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth View Post
Musa and Romagnoli need games to build up their partnership. As much as I want Caldara to play, for the good of the team, Gattuso should just play Musa-Romagnoli. If they already have chemistry between them, Gattuso could then introduce Caldara to play with one of the starting CBs.
It's nice to have 3 really good players for two spots and it's great to have the luxury to be able to gently introduce Caldara to the team and to playing in a back 4. Agree that Musa has done fairly well and that partnerships need time to gel.

I hope Caldara doesn't get frustrated by lack of playing time, but again there are 7 matches in 3 weeks so I'm sure he will get some playing time, perhaps in both the EL matches. Interesting to see how Gattuso will shuffle the pack.

Signature
Feels like home again
Old 10-09-2018, 16:12   #36
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
It's nice to have 3 really good players for two spots and it's great to have the luxury to be able to gently introduce Caldara to the team and to playing in a back 4. Agree that Musa has done fairly well and that partnerships need time to gel.

I hope Caldara doesn't get frustrated by lack of playing time, but again there are 7 matches in 3 weeks so I'm sure he will get some playing time, perhaps in both the EL matches. Interesting to see how Gattuso will shuffle the pack.
During pre season, Rino said that well see a lot of Mussachio. So assume hell keep his word.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 16:49   #37
Youth
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
Nice. Looking forward to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
During pre season, Rino said that well see a lot of Mussachio. So assume hell keep his word.
Caldara will get games, I am quite convinced about it. Musacchio is a not yet a proven Serie A CB but still he is more exprienced than Caldara. Caldara should just wait his time, he will get his chance. I do think, Gattuso chooses Musa over Caldara because Gattuso might want to get the best from Musacchio. In addition, Musacchio is also good with the ball to manage possesion at the back. IMO our coach just wants to have 3 reliable CB at his disposal. Caldara have already two full seasons playing in Serie A with Atalanta while Musa still has limited Serie A games played.

I hope Romagnoli will start with Caldara tonight. We could see how they perform in official game. One game should not affect Gattuso's choice on starting CBs but he could take note if the young Italian combo do well vs Portugal.

Signature

Endless Continuous Quality Improvement
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 00:34   #38
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Dollar

Calabria - Caldara - Romagnoli - Rodriguez

Kessie - Biglia - Bonaventura

Suso - Higuain - Calhanoglu

too easy game
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 14:14   #39
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

I dont wanna see Caldara start as of yet. Did not look match ready yesterday. Not sure if he was only nervous

In the EL sure

Last edited by Neruda; 11-09-2018 at 14:17.
Neruda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 15:18   #40
truant
sexy football fetishist

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth View Post
Caldara will get games, I am quite convinced about it. Musacchio is a not yet a proven Serie A CB but still he is more exprienced than Caldara. Caldara should just wait his time, he will get his chance. I do think, Gattuso chooses Musa over Caldara because Gattuso might want to get the best from Musacchio. In addition, Musacchio is also good with the ball to manage possesion at the back. IMO our coach just wants to have 3 reliable CB at his disposal. Caldara have already two full seasons playing in Serie A with Atalanta while Musa still has limited Serie A games played.

I hope Romagnoli will start with Caldara tonight. We could see how they perform in official game. One game should not affect Gattuso's choice on starting CBs but he could take note if the young Italian combo do well vs Portugal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
I dont wanna see Caldara start as of yet. Did not look match ready yesterday. Not sure if he was only nervous

In the EL sure
Indeed lads. I think after last night it's settled that Caldara for EL matches first to get his match fitness back and Musacchio/Ale for the league matches. I think it was great that he started a competitive match alongside Ale but it is clear that he will need some more time.

Nice that we have a good alternative in Musacchio. Imagine Caldara thrown in at the deep end against Napoli and Roma and the fans getting on his back. Some people get past it but quite a few get buried.

Signature
Feels like home again

Last edited by truant; 11-09-2018 at 15:26.