The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2018, 02:07   #1
beegees
bathroom singer
 
beegees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default Week 6: Empoli vs AC Milan 27/09/2018 21:00 CET

come on boiz !!

Last edited by beegees; 25-09-2018 at 14:56.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 06:14   #2
b@D~HorsiE
AC Milan Legend
 
b@D~HorsiE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Delhi
Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Default

Traveling to Tuscany, eh?
Hope we somehow manage to win 3 pts. Gotta get full points leading up to the derby


Signature
b@D~HorsiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 07:54   #3
acm55
Rossonero
 
acm55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Milano
Default

Michael Fabbri will officiate Empoli-Milan on Thursday.


Signature
FORZA MILAN!
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 08:15   #4
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mt. Paektu
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@D~HorsiE View Post
Traveling to Tuscany, eh?


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 12:22   #5
Oedipus
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Holland
Default

I wonder in what minuten we will stop playing this game.
Oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 12:43   #6
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody
 
ibelongtomilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

isnt it week 6?
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 13:09   #7
Hugh Janus
fanboy
 
Hugh Janus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fav. Players: Lord Elliott
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
wow


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Hugh Janus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 14:07   #8
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mt. Paektu
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
isnt it week 6?
it is. another game jinxed


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 14:58   #9
beegees
bathroom singer
 
beegees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
isnt it week 6?
damn. My bad. Sorry.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 09:25   #10
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

I want to see this:

----------------------------Pepe Reina-----------------------------
-------------Calabria---Romagnoli----Caldara-----Rodriguez----
------------------------Kessie-----Biglia----------------------------
------------Samu-------------Hakan-----------Bonaventura----
-------------------------------Higuain----------------------------


But i'm betting our fearless leader will

- play $$$ in goal
- bench Caldara cause he is "not ready"
- Play Hakan on the wing
- Bench Samu and play slow poke useless dribbler Suso.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 10:30   #11
Nalim
Senior Team Member
 
Nalim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Fav. Players: Red card maestro Gabriel Paletta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
I want to see this:

----------------------------Pepe Reina-----------------------------
-------------Calabria---Romagnoli----Caldara-----Rodriguez----
------------------------Kessie-----Biglia----------------------------
------------Samu-------------Hakan-----------Bonaventura----
-------------------------------Higuain----------------------------


But i'm betting our fearless leader will

- play $$$ in goal
- bench Caldara cause he is "not ready"
- Play Hakan on the wing
- Bench Samu and play slow poke useless dribbler Suso.
Makes perfect sense to bench the guy who assisted our only 2 goals in the last match for a guy who did nothing but useless dribbles and dives against Dudelange.
Also Hakanís weak performances lately has not been due to him playing as a winger, he plain and simple just sucks like he did last fall as well.
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 10:42   #12
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalim View Post
Makes perfect sense to bench the guy who assisted our only 2 goals in the last match for a guy who did nothing but useless dribbles and dives against Dudelange.
Also Hakanís weak performances lately has not been due to him playing as a winger, he plain and simple just sucks like he did last fall as well.
He has one good match in 10, and somehow this should be enough to keep playing him? Apart from the occasional assist we are playing with 10 men on the field.

He doesn't track back properly, he doesn't pressure the position either, and his runs are laughable at best. He tries a million dribbles per match/and sometimes he gets lucky.

He is not first material if you look at his output fairly. Samu on the other hand at least is promising, has all the features Suso doesn't and wasn't a consistent starter like Suso, so he needs his chance.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 10:55   #13
Nalim
Senior Team Member
 
Nalim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Fav. Players: Red card maestro Gabriel Paletta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
He has one good match in 10, and somehow this should be enough to keep playing him? Apart from the occasional assist we are playing with 10 men on the field.

He doesn't track back properly, he doesn't pressure the position either, and his runs are laughable at best. He tries a million dribbles per match/and sometimes he gets lucky.

He is not first material if you look at his output fairly. Samu on the other hand at least is promising, has all the features Suso doesn't and wasn't a consistent starter like Suso, so he needs his chance.
I agree that Suso has been underwhelming to say the least. But I struggle to see the point in benching him right after his best game in 6 months or so
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 11:03   #14
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalim View Post
I agree that Suso has been underwhelming to say the least. But I struggle to see the point in benching him right after his best game in 6 months or so
Because fuck him that's why. One good game in 6 months, can't guarantee that he will perform consistently.

We brought other players, we should play them.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 11:24   #15
Nalim
Senior Team Member
 
Nalim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Fav. Players: Red card maestro Gabriel Paletta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Because fuck him that's why. One good game in 6 months, can't guarantee that he will perform consistently.

We brought other players, we should play them.
But how could we expect consistency from Suso if we were to bench him right after he was motm
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 12:52   #16
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalim View Post
But how could we expect consistency from Suso if we were to bench him right after he was motm
Again, Suso has a history here, a history of mediocrity. Doing the same thing (playing suso as starter again this season, when we now have alternatives) as last season, and expecting a different result is stupid to say the least.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 12:57   #17
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

az
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 13:43   #18
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
az
5 points in 4 games is the amazing record we have this season, keep laughing and supporting mediocrity, it works wonders.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 13:52   #19
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

i think suso can help us get 3 points tomorrow
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 15:35   #20
fray
.......
 
fray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Fav. Players: Kessie, Rui Costa, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Higuain
Default

Gattuso has tested Borini as a striker ahead of tomorrow's game, due to the injury of Higuain and Cutrone's current condition. [MilanNews.It]
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:20.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.