The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:28   #21
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Match Day! Forza Milan!

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:44   #22
b@D~HorsiE
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

How much long before Caldara returns? Can’t believe we have to start with Zapata again. But LesssssssGooooooooooooo!
Forza Milan!

Signature
b@D~HorsiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:53   #23
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

hope we score 3 coz this defence is uber shit...

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...��
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:57   #24
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polotelli View Post
easy win
How could anyone be confident of this Milan team? With a midfield like ours, it really is anyone’s game.

We no doubt have more quality than Chievo, however we struggle to control the game in the midfield so if we don’t put them away early there’s always a chance for a banana skin. Not having Romagnoli doesn’t fill me with confidence either, this game will most likely be a grind.

Forza Milan

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:01   #25
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

From Rossoneriblog:

Quote:
Team news: Milan are without Alessandro Plizzari, Mattia Caldara, Andrea Conti, Ivan Strinić, Riccardo Montolivo and Alessio Romagnoli, who was originally in the squad but is out of the game due to a slight injury that the Rossoneri doctors don’t want to risk. Chievo have to do without Fabrizio Cacciatore, Nenad Tomović, Joel Obi, Emanuele Giaccherini and Filip Đorđević. Kickoff time is 15:00 CEST at Stadio San Siro.

AC Milan (4-3-3) – Gennaro Gattuso
Gianluigi Donnarumma; Ignazio Abate, Mateo Musacchio, Cristian Zapata, Ricardo Rodríguez; Franck Kessié, Lucas Biglia, Giacomo Bonaventura; Suso, Gonzalo Higuaín, Hakan Çalhanoğlu.
Bench: Reina, A. Donnarumma, Calabria, Mauri, Castillejo, Borini, Bakayoko, Bertolacci, Simić, Cutrone, Halilović, Laxalt.

A.C. Chievo Verona (4-3-1-2) – Lorenzo D’Anna
Stefano Sorrentino; Fabio Depaoli, Luca Rossettini, Mattia Bani, Federico Barba; Nicola Rigoni, Ivan Radovanović, Valter Birsa; Mehdi Léris; Sergio Pellissier, Mariusz Stępiński.
Bench: Semper, Seculin, Tanasijevic, Pucciarelli, Cesar, Kiyine, Burruchaga, Grubac, Jaroszynski, Vignato, Hetemaj, Meggiorini.

Referee: Gianpaolo Calvarese.

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:06   #26
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

streams please
Neruda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:10   #27
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Gattuso's pre-match interviews:

Quote:
“Our objective is to win, to take three more points. I know that you expected me to say ‘not to concede’ but if I say it then it’s bad luck,” Gattuso told the reporters at the Milanello press room on Saturday afternoon. “On paper it seems like an easy game but it won’t be, Chievo are going through a difficult period but they are well positioned at a tactical level and are very dangerous on set-pieces, we will need a great technical performance, we can’t afford to make mistakes.

“What I expect from the fans tomorrow? Except for in the Europa League [when they were only 22k fans at San Siro], probably due the kick off time, we cannot complain about the fans. The enthusiasm is there and tomorrow there will be enthusiasm. We hope we don’t get whistles, we must be good as well. The problem is not the fans, they have always been present and have made us feel their voice.

“How would I rate the team’s reaction in the Europa League? Every game has a different story. We had started well against Olympiacos and that goal knocked the wind out of our sails, but we did well to react. There was a great cross from Ricardo Rodriguez and Patrick equalized it.

“This type of attitude is what I want to see, as over the last two months we’ve been missing that. We were moving the ball around well, we were focusing on what we were good at, but we were missing that something and I think that these two games have unblocked us mentally.

“The month of October? We have to play game by game. Apart from the derby, I don’t know who we’re facing this month and I’m not joking. I’m focused on Chievo and then there will be an international break. We have to think about Chievo, then we’ll think about what’s coming.

“Çalhanoğlu? His performance against Roma was great, in all respects, in terms of quality and running. And then there can be a player who has difficulties, he must go in search of precision, his problem is not his physical condition now. When I said the other day that he doesn’t have to think, I meant to say that he has to free his mind, he thinks too much and it’s holding him down. He has at least 10 goals in his feet, now he just has to be calm because he’s a fundamental player for us. He’s had some family problems [going through divorce] that passed thanks to the proximity of the team.

“If I expect more from the new signings apart from Higuain and Caldara? I’m happy with everyone at the moment. Castillejo did well against Sassuolo, as did Laxalt. Bakayoko is still a bit in trouble but it’s normal. I’m happy with the players I have available, we can all do something more together.

“Cutrone as a starter? It’s not that I enjoy benching him… I was distraught when he was injured because he changes the matches with enthusiasm, with dynamism. He’s a very important player. It seems that I’m fixed on 4-3-3, I choose based on what I see and receive on the pitch, we can even change strategy, we have to try to play less refined football and focus more on our opponents. I always have to worry about making the team fully express themselves. Against Olympiacos I saw that we needed two strikers and we played with two strikers.

“Cutrone off the bench? Games are changed in the last 20 minutes. Patrick has this talent, when he enters he can split the games in two, he has this characteristic inside. He also played as a starter, demonstrating his characteristics, but when he enters from the bench he always determines.

“Cutrone’s call-up to the Italy senior national team [for games against Ukraine and Poland]? He must be proud if the call-up, it must be an incredible joy. He is not well, his ankle hurts but then you must present yourself and La Nazionale will decide. It’s a pride that he’s been called-up.

“Why is Bakayoko not at his best? The responsibilities are all mine. At a tactical level I have not entered in his head yet. It is our duty to improve him as a player, because he does have a lot of quality and we’re not finding that yet. He has good qualities and he has to give a big hand. He has been here for two months and we haven’t yet been able to get him to understand the movements. A language barrier [Gattuso said before that Bakayoko should learn Italian]? No, my staff speaks the language perfectly, I’m not putting him in a position to express himself at the fullest.

“The importance of Higuain and Reina? They are important figures. They are figures that express quality and professionalism. They are an added value, when you see such characters, you have to copy/paste them, that’s what happened at Milanello in the past.
Quote:
“Ricardo Rodriguez? He is a player who makes difficult balls simple and he is never anxious. He can push even harder but he’s doing more than last year. I’m very happy with how he’s playing. He’s an international player and he manages to do both phases of play. He has also improved on a defensive level. Last year he was worried, now I see him free mentally and I’m very happy.

Quote:
“My choices? I’m happy with everyone but I make choices. Borini has different characteristics than Çalhanoğlu, for example. Castillejo prefers to play on the right but we have Suso and he has completely different characteristics from Suso. We need to take advantage of those who are playing little for the characteristics they have but we need everyone. I’m happy. I would like us to score a few goals from set-pieces, it’s been a while since that happened.
Glad he mentioned set-pieces. Hope he has done some more work in training on this.

Quote:
“If I’d like a striker in January? I want many things in life but sometimes I have to settle… I can’t lose energy thinking about January. There will be a moment when we will sit with the club and we’ll see what we can do. We have to gather as many points as possible, this is our goal. We are determined to clinch fourth or third place to qualify for the Champions League, because this is our objective.

“If I would like to have a player with the personality of Ibrahimović [Raiola opened the door to it]? I’ve already told you that you have to talk to the club and to Leonardo about that. I cannot talk about players who are not part of the squad. If I have to talk about the emotions he gave us then I can only tell that he’s a phenomenon with a devastating personality which is not easy to manage.

“He’s a leader and if you’re not mentally strong with Ibra then he destroys you. He always wants to win, he’s very demanding of his teammates and it’s not always an added value. I don’t want to talk about it, but that’s Ibra. If one day we’ll decide [to go for him], we’ll see, but it’s just hot air now.
Doesn't want Ibra it seems.

Quote:
“Where can Milan reach? At this moment we have shown and we’re working to correct them. There are many good things but we have stumbled upon some defects and we have little time. We need to think about game after game. We’re not far off the top teams. We left a few points behind, although we deserved more but we have to keep working and believe in what we’re doing.”

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:18   #28
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Rino basically saying some of our pussy players cant handle Zlatan
Old 07-10-2018, 13:20   #29
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Joking aside, i know the kind of player Zlatan is and what he means by demanding in training. And Rinos is right , if ur not mentally strong then ull lose all faith in urself the minute you do a mistake because Zlatan will rip you apart
Old 07-10-2018, 13:31   #30
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Rino basically saying some of our pussy players cant handle Zlatan
true... true...

any streams guys pleeeeeeeaseeee help, cant find anything

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

Old 07-10-2018, 13:32   #31
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:33   #32
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
thank you my brooooo

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Old 07-10-2018, 13:35   #33
beegees
bathroom singer

Zapata-Musachio
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:40   #34
Pingu
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Zapata-Musachio
AC Milan haven’t lost to Chievo in the league since December of 2005.

Will a Zapata brainfart cause this to run to end, or will we finally keep a clean sheet.
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:40   #35
beegees
bathroom singer

Who are those pussies???

1. Calabria
2. Monto
3. Yoko
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:44   #36
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Who are those pussies???

1. Calabria
2. Monto
3. Yoko

id say more someone like Bona suso even hakan to an extent

imagine theyre hugging the ball only to misplace it Zlatan will make them tremble
Old 07-10-2018, 13:53   #37
Pingu
Resident Penguin

Forza Milan! 3pts are vital here.
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:59   #38
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 13:59   #39
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Winter is here
Old 07-10-2018, 14:03   #40
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Daiii ragazzz
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote