The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: How many goals will Higuain score this season in all competitions?
0-5 0 0%
6-10 0 0%
11-15 4 7.41%
16-20 9 16.67%
21-25 19 35.19%
26-30 9 16.67%
31-35 2 3.70%
36+ 11 20.37%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2018, 11:38   #221
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti
Default number 1 ARG striker of the city

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:13   #222
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Former Juventus and Italy star Alessandro Del Piero spoke to Sky Sport about Gonzalo Higuain’s campaign so far: “AC Milan need him so badly, both for his goal and for his leadership”, Del Piero said.

“Everybody runs to hug him whenever he scores, this proves how happy he is in Milan and proves he’s settled in well. Before his move to Juventus, he used to complain much more, at Juve he has improved and he has learned to play for the team as well.”

“However, I think he is angry with Juventus. He wanted to take his revenge after being kicked out of Juve. He had positive seasons at Juve but he was sold, I think that’s the reason for Higuain’s anger. Did you notice his celebrations? He opens his arms like he wants to be hugged. He is at AC Milan to solve their problems, he knows that and he loves it. He feels great in the group.”
I wonder if Del Piero is projecting his own emotions of anger towards Juventus for kicking him out.

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 21:09   #223
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
I wonder if Del Piero is projecting his own emotions of anger towards Juventus for kicking him out.
Classic armchair psychology from Del Piero here

"he opens his arms to celebrate because he wants to be hugged because he wants to be appreciated and loved"

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 21:46   #224
mleite
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone

And we do love him because he is marvellous!

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 17:36   #225
Buske
World Cup Winner

I rewatched highlights against Olympiacos and his goal looks so easy. But honestly, which of our strikers since Ibra/ Sheva could do this "simple" thing and score regularly? Yeah, noone. So good to have him
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 17:42   #226
nanook
Rookie

replay - https://i.imgur.com/lxcGUjD.gif

nanook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:37   #227
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
I rewatched highlights against Olympiacos and his goal looks so easy. But honestly, which of our strikers since Ibra/ Sheva could do this "simple" thing and score regularly? Yeah, noone. So good to have him
Like I said, that was a goal from a king.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:15   #228
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanook View Post
[spit]

Signature

Old 10-10-2018, 09:28   #229
nanook
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
[spit]
no spit

Old 10-10-2018, 12:44   #230
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanook View Post
no spit

Signature

Old 10-10-2018, 15:44   #231
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Part of being good is making it look easy. We haven't really had anyone this level since Ibra. Just looking back at some of the strikers we've had throughout the year

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:43   #232
nanook
Rookie

replay - https://i.imgur.com/TZDKNfC.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/US2jHft.gif

Old 11-10-2018, 09:03   #233
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

pipitaaaaaaa and ibra.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:51   #234
Jasper
Maldini tier

nanook

Signature

Old 18-10-2018, 09:24   #235
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

AC Milan striker Gonzalo Higuain spoke to La Gazzetta Dello Sport ahead of the Milan derby clash and shared his thoughts on the upcoming game as well as on the reasons why he left Juventus.

“On the day of the Coppa Italia final, I understood that something had changed. A few weeks later they signed Ronaldo. I didn’t choose to leave Juventus, they send me away. I gave everything to Juventus, I won many titles but when they signed Ronaldo they told me that I couldn’t remain at the club and that I had to find a new team.”

“I had a good time at Juve. The fans loved me but everybody is saying that I was kicked out, I didn’t want to leave but AC Milan convinced me and there is a lot of love for me here.”

“Juventus are incredible, they win games and they do it consistently. Here at AC Milan, we can’t think to win games 6-3 or 7-4. We need to score goals and close the games, just like they do at Juventus. They feel the pressure as well but nobody has managed to win the Scudetto.”

Signature
Feels like home again
Old 18-10-2018, 12:09   #236
truant
sexy football fetishist

The former Black-and-White striker, had also words of praise for his former Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri who is now in charge of Chelsea: “He’s the best manager I had in my career. I showed all my potential with him. I think he is similar to Gattuso: they both want to win and that’s something I really love. We are improving, I think we are now creating more goal chances because Gattuso has found the right tactical balance.”

Signature
Feels like home again
Old 18-10-2018, 12:44   #237
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
The former Black-and-White striker, had also words of praise for his former Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri who is now in charge of Chelsea: “He’s the best manager I had in my career. I showed all my potential with him.”

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Gattuso: "It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 14:33   #238
Jasper
Maldini tier

Signature

Old 18-10-2018, 14:43   #239
truant
sexy football fetishist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Nice. He is a true professional. Really glad we managed to get him.

Signature
Feels like home again
Old Yesterday, 23:06   #240
mleite
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone

Falling ...

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote