Carlos Bacca Thread

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
EVERY attacker other than CR7 Sheva has weaknesses.

Despite these weaknesses some were better than CR7 and Sheva.

Try asking Messi/ Maradonna to score a right footer, or R9 a header, or Kaka to score a free kick, or Robben to pass etc
What ?!!!!!!
Messi's right is fine , he perfectly lobbed Neuer man.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Ronaldo (Brazil) was fine with his heading , its just that he let his feet do the talking. With his feet, you really didn't need to head as much, they were simply sublime. Ronaldo was a fucking god , I love Sheva but Ronaldo just edged it . His only flaw would be that he was injured a lot.
Beckham's left foot , or his heading is better comparison but you do realise you're naming fucking GOATs with flavours of a fucking season with Bacca or Robben.

Maradona , Messi , Ronaldo , CR7, Sheva will go down in history. Beckham will because of his brand and look and above average free kicks.

Bacca , I'll be surprised if I remember his name 20 years from.

Who am kidding , I'll even remember fucking Constant and Traore and Digao.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I've seen Messi score lots of right-foot goals. I've even seen him chip the keeper with his right, which is incredibly hard to do.

Also, Maradona had more weaknesses than Shevchenko or Cristiano Ronaldo?

If you had said everyone has weaknesses other than Diego Costa, I would have agreed with that.
Maradonna wasn't really a bastion of fitness :D Also his right foot was mainly for standing.

By weakness, I means that CR7 and Sheva were two of the completest attackers in every sense of the term.....btw.... does your Diego Costa love come from you being an Inter fan and Vieri spending his best years there....if so I'd totally understand. Costa has that power game like Vieri....only of course that everyone loved Bobo and only Chelsea fans like Costa.

What ?!!!!!!
Messi's right is fine , he perfectly lobbed Neuer man.
His right foot is decidedly weaker. Sure he is still good, but then again R9 was great at heading the ball early and very late in his career too. When you're talking about the cream of the crop...."weakness" is very relative to the more earthly players.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maradonna wasn't really a bastion of fitness :D Also his right foot was mainly for standing.

By weakness, I means that CR7 and Sheva were two of the completest attackers in every sense of the term.....btw.... does your Diego Costa love come from you being an Inter fan and Vieri spending his best years there....if so I'd totally understand. Costa has that power game like Vieri....only of course that everyone loved Bobo and only Chelsea fans like Costa.

Vieri having his best years at Atletico or at Inter?

My Diego Costa love comes from Atletico Madrid. Very likeable team, and Diego Costa also has a similar personality to Diego Simeone, so very easy to like. I enjoy his style of play and like that he fights against anti-footballers like Sergio Ramos and Pepe.

Vieri does have some similarity to Diego Costa, true. I do like those type of strikers. A appreciate many types of players though. I think most people like Diego Costa though, what's not to like?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
seriously though, 18 goals with monty poli berto kucka...let that sink in. zero creativity... 18 goals.

I criticize Bacca a lot because he tends to overdo things but scoring that much with little service is incredible.

The man is a poacher but he can be very valuable to us if we can set up a decent team.

He doesn't need to.

Exactly.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vieri having his best years at Atletico or at Inter?

My Diego Costa love comes from Atletico Madrid. Very likeable team, and Diego Costa also has a similar personality to Diego Simeone, so very easy to like. I enjoy his style of play and like that he fights against anti-footballers like Sergio Ramos and Pepe.

Vieri does have some similarity to Diego Costa, true. I do like those type of strikers. A appreciate many types of players though. I think most people like Diego Costa though, what's not to like?
:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

This is 100% true.

Whens the last time u seen him score with his right foot from outside the box ?
That's another thing....it's complete nitpicking here...but for an Argentine....Messi doesn't have that propensity for fierce, powerful shots from outside the box (Batigol, Crespo, Riquelme etc)

Ronaldo (Brazil) was fine with his heading , its just that he let his feet do the talking. With his feet, you really didn't need to head as much, they were simply sublime. Ronaldo was a fucking god , I love Sheva but Ronaldo just edged it . His only flaw would be that he was injured a lot.
Beckham's left foot , or his heading is better comparison but you do realise you're naming fucking GOATs with flavours of a fucking season with Bacca or Robben.

Maradona , Messi , Ronaldo , CR7, Sheva will go down in history. Beckham will because of his brand and look and above average free kicks.

Bacca , I'll be surprised if I remember his name 20 years from.

Who am kidding , I'll even remember fucking Constant and Traore and Digao.
I agree with you....At Cruzerio and PSV he was great at heading the ball....I'm the biggest R9 fan ever (he's the GOAT for me and my all time favourite player) so I should know :D

I referred to it as a weakness since most don't know how good he was at it back then and because they didn't see him doing it for Barca/Inter and Real much, they assumed that he wasn't good at it. But good catch :thumbsup:
He doesn't need to.

fuck off fanboy :o

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
R9 is not the GOAT. Maldini is the GOAT.

Last edited:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I don't fanboy Messi.

Diego Costa > Ronaldo.

Even in a bad season Diego Costa scored more than 10 goals and many assists. Ronaldo in a bad season scored 0 goals and 0 assists.

Stats don't lie my friend. :)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Swagger is the GOAT of the forums.

Niceguy123 is the most logical and sensible poster on this forum by far. He speaks the truth as always.

Btw not a big fan of costa but i would definitely take him to milan in a heartbeat. Great player. Just dont like his attitude. I do admire his fighting spirit though.

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

That's another thing....it's complete nitpicking here...but for an Argentine....Messi doesn't have that propensity for fierce, powerful shots from outside the box (Batigol, Crespo, Riquelme etc)

This is why one of my Trini mates (follows ARG) calls him the side foot champion.

There was a moment in last seasons UCL Final during the first half... think the juve defence made a clearance and the ball looped 4-5 yards out of the pk area. It was perfect for one of those volleys that most great players can pull off. But it fell to messi, and all he did was kill the ball dead and go for another attack.

He had nothing to lose... Barca were winning 1-0 and in control of the game.

GO FOR THE FUCKIN VOLLEY!

Basically he's a lil bit boring, which is why he calls him the side foot champion.

That's why I will always laugh when folks say he's better than Maradona... Diego could score from anywhere, anyhow, and anyone :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Try asking Messi/ Maradonna to score a right footer, or R9 a header, or Kaka to score a free kick, or Robben to pass etc

i remember ronaldo's first goal for milan..a header, assist pirlo

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
EVERY attacker other than CR7 Sheva has weaknesses.

Despite these weaknesses some were better than CR7 and Sheva.

R9 is the perfect striker. No one else comes close.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

:thumbsup: Ronaldo was awesome bro , just gotta look at Ibra's reaction in Ronaldo's presence

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't fanboy Messi.

Diego Costa > Ronaldo.

Even in a bad season Diego Costa scored more than 10 goals and many assists. Ronaldo in a bad season scored 0 goals and 0 assists.

Stats don't lie my friend. :)
You're impressive at this :D:thumbsup:

This is why one of my Trini mates (follows ARG) calls him the side foot champion.

There was a moment in last seasons UCL Final during the first half... think the juve defence made a clearance and the ball looped 4-5 yards out of the pk area. It was perfect for one of those volleys that most great players can pull off. But it fell to messi, and all he did was kill the ball dead and go for another attack.

He had nothing to lose... Barca were winning 1-0 and in control of the game.

GO FOR THE FUCKIN VOLLEY!

Basically he's a lil bit boring, which is why he calls him the side foot champion.

That's why I will always laugh when folks say he's better than Maradona... Diego could score from anywhere, anyhow, and anyone :o
Fuck Trini's :o
....bunch of gloryhunting shitbirds :head:

Trini's ROUTINELY ask eachother "so what team you're supporting this year in the CL".....I wonder if you remember the pic I posted the other day with some dude with Milan and Liverpool insignia's on his truck :max:
I SWEAR I'll see the mall FLOODED with Leister shirts this weekend in the mall :lol:

:rolleyes:
All I'm saying is that he wasn't exactly Dwight Yorke at them for most of his careers. I've defended R9's heading ability when 99% of the forum did nothing but shit on him nonstop...but you know this don't you? ;)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If sebastian deisler dint get injured, he would have been as good as robben.

Romnietta was a complete player. He could fit into any team. Not sure if messi can adapt to any team. Maybe he can. In saying that i still rate messi over r9 overall due to better consistency. I dont care about their peak performance levels. R9 may have had a better peak but his peak was short-lived.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
R9 is the perfect striker. No one else comes close.

Marco Van Basten was the perfect striker. I do like Ronaldo and I think what he did in the world cup was great but he does not come close to what Marco Van Basten gave to you until his injury before Italy 90.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
no CL, no EL

bye bye Bacca

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I Get the impression he has wanted out for a little while. His fire has been out .

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Schedule