Carlos Bacca Thread

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
you don't understand football, if you score 9 goals(4 of which PKs) you scored 5 goals as a finisher, lupa scored 4 mostly coming as sub playing by far less minutes, that makes him our best finisher this season not bacca.

plus you only look at few goals without looking about his game impact, number of wasted chances, assists he makes in game play, positioning, spirit and motivation.... he has none of the above this season.

you don't watch milan play you just troll asking bacca to stay regardless how awful he is stating that, even if he sucks he still the best what we got, well i hate to break it out for you but no he is NOT, he is the worst what we got.

giphy.gif

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
first goal was pure class, but by some fans he is poacher tap in goalscorer :lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
First goal was probably the worst keeping I've seen all season.. missed two sitters and a penalty but kudos to him for working the hardest he has all season and the the second goal was perfect positioning. Hopefully he gets hungry again because a hungry Bacca is really good for milan. Awesome that Lapadula converted his spot kick too, can only be good for the team that both of them got on the scoresheet.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lel bonafodder. bacca is pretty decent. better than bona for sure.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's be realistic:

- Bacca inside the box? 95% lethal.

- Bacca outside the box? 95% shit. (and I am generous.)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Started from the bottom now we here :balo2:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Official: Carlos Bacca Thread

Montella on Bacca: "Today he has made a big game, I'm convinced he can play even better. However today was a very good game"

@Vulture that still doesn't sound like a man who prefers Lapa over Bacca.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hes not a 30m striker any more. hope he recovers some form after this game. i can't imagine he'll be that pleased with the misses

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Did very well to open up, but the finishing was sub-par... should've had 2-3 goals at least

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
if anything, Montella is improving Baccas game build up play immensely

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He was exact opposite of what we have seen from him. Holding the play, exchanging passes, making assists and dreadful finishing.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'm glad that Montella was an actual striker so that there's 0 possibility that he'll ever pay attention to all these n00b opinions here :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not sure montella liked all the missed chances bacca had today. =\

He was wastefull with his chances which takes him out from a Top 3 performance but other than his usual self he was involved in many two-ones with his mates, set-up some nice passes, he was lively in and around the box, he once even finished with his left food .

It was a good game from Bacca. With that header maybe even very good.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He actually played well but I still would rather we sold him and signed a more complete striker.

Schedule