Mattia Perin

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
They are meaningless if Perin was never called for Italy's youth NT but when he could not beat Bardi even when Perin one of the hottest keepers in serie A says a lot.

In National youth set up,both of them got called up at the same time being the same age.When they at U-17,U-18,U-19,U-20,

Perin is preferred over Bardi when they played together,in fact Perin got U-21 called up earlier than Bardi too..

BUT,he fucked up big time when Italy embarassingly lost 2-4 to 9 man Ireland at Home in U21 Quali last year

(his worst game I've seen from him, 3 out 4 goals was his fault,Tifosi got mad,they cut off the electricity in stadium 20 minutes before the game end:lol:),

After that,Mangia gave chance to Bardi, he never fuck up and Mangia,being a fair coach,decide that Bardi is his No 1and the order remains till now...

For me personally,I rate Perin higher than Bardi cause at 19,Perin already regular at Padova,voted the best Serie B Goalkeeper while Bardi is still at Primavera,

at 20,Perin is regular at Pescara while Bardi is regular at Serie B at Novara...Perin also got a year more experience in Serie A than Bardi off course..Plus Bardi is Merda own player so FUCK HIM..:D

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
What a great MOTM performance tonight. :star::star::star:
Single handedly got Genoa a point with a string of unbelievable saves. We should get this deal done with Genoa before :g: fucks off.
Oh yeah Perin > Gabriel

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
People forget that every goalkeeper look good with our players

let him play well in others games as well

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would not mind having him AND Gabriel next season. Let them compete for #1

However, having a younger like one of them + a more experienced GK is a better option.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
BZ0Oi8RCcAABlkw.jpg:large

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Was insane against us... He fumbled our first shot and I thought, great, but then he became incredible.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
People forget that every goalkeeper look good with our players

let him play well in others games as well

:lol::proud:

balo kicking the penalty softly to him like a loving father kicks the ball to his son doesn't impress damn much :o
matri and co missing from 5 yards doesn't either.

if we had a decent striker we would have scored 3 easy and no one would be mentioning this dude whatever his name is :rolleyes:

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
He's good, but not great. He can become great, and I expect him to take over for Buffon in time, but to buy him is just silly. We have Gabriel, who has shown a lot in his time, and who can be on about the same level. I won't boringly rehash a post about how a goalkeeper is largely irrelevant, but to spend big money on a keeper is just silly.

Gabriel is taller, heavier, and thicker. I like that in a keeper.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He's good, but not great. He can become great, and I expect him to take over for Buffon in time, but to buy him is just silly. We have Gabriel, who has shown a lot in his time, and who can be on about the same level. I won't boringly rehash a post about how a goalkeeper is largely irrelevant, but to spend big money on a keeper is just silly.

Gabriel is taller, heavier, and thicker. I like that in a keeper.

+ he seems to have the determination (courage/arrogance) of a great GK

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Fantastic performance.

Rekindles my hope that we sign him.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan making another mediocre GK look great.:lol:

WE SHOULD GET GOICOECHEA!!

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
i quoted again, Perin is the best young goalkeeper in italy! take him! and sell gabriel

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Perin is the total package + much better than Gabriel.

If only Genoa would accept Constant + Birsa in return...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
He's in really good form.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
There is really no point in having both Perin and Gabriel at the same time, they`re both young and need playing time in order to improve. Gabriel is already ours, and Perin would cost us while we have other worries in the squad. It would be pointless to buy him.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
There is really no point in having both Perin and Gabriel at the same time, they`re both young and need playing time in order to improve. Gabriel is already ours, and Perin would cost us while we have other worries in the squad. It would be pointless to buy him.

Gabriel is also significantly bigger and stronger.

Perin: 188 cm, 74 kg
Gabriel: 193 cm, 90 kg

I also really like Gabriel's distribution, which at 21, is already better than Abbiatti's.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GK with most saves in Serie A so far
Hes saving Genoa's ass this season. If he keeps this amazing form up then a big club will come in for him next season.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Gabriel is also significantly bigger and stronger.

Perin: 188 cm, 74 kg
Gabriel: 193 cm, 90 kg

I also really like Gabriel's distribution, which at 21, is already better than Abbiatti's.

And as a result Perin's much more agile, quicker off his line + better shot stopper.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
And as a result Perin's much more agile, quicker off his line + better shot stopper.
How many matches of these two have you watched so far? It`s way too early to make such conclusions.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score

More agile, yes, but none of the others. Keepers come in different shapes and sizes. I will always prefer a bigger/stay at home keeper like Manuel Neuer, Edwin Van Der Saar, etc. to a faster, attacking keeper like Hugo Lloris, David De Gea, etc.

Goalkeeping and goal scoring require two things in common: instincts and awareness. I quote Wayne Gretzsky here, which works for football too: good players go to where the puck is, great players go to where the puck is going to be.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
How many matches of these two have you watched so far? It`s way too early to make such conclusions.

How many have you watched?

I watched plenty of Pescara games last season + quite a few Genoa this season.

This kid's the real deal + he's consistently showing it.

Schedule