Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
QuwvYrv.png

Budenholzer is a crazy coach, he is a 3 point maniac and pushed pop to get Kwahi for G Hill.

Hope he comes back to san antonnio, but I am pretty sure he will build a great team in Atlanta oh yeah right Atlante :rolleyes:

i like what atlanta is doing.

low key acquiring some good young talent, and not committing itself to big contracts until it can acqure someone worth it.

Ferry is GM there, spurs guy.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
BqQS_YFIcAAFoUJ.jpg

kobe is so overrated :lol: (didnt pau gasol had better numbers in those two/three finals?)

Lebrons arms :proud:

tbh he and jordan has missed couple of regular season mvps, even duncan should have won one more regular season mvps

Where is SHAQ :eek:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
shaq got what..4 titles, 3 final mvp, 1 mvp

he should have had 3 mvps in a row tho

he won in 99/00..

iverson won next year...(lol)

then duncan won next...

both those years shoulda been shaq

even being fat and missing some games in regualr season...he was still by far best

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i havent seen anything like 2003 duncan finals ... i was too young in basketball watching to understand the awesomeness of shaq in 2000

to be honest 2003 too

shaq was so fast with his hands when he was young it was not even funny. Jesus orlando is a such a beta organization

perimeter players should never win an MVP, fuck MJ and lebron

MJ never faced a shotblocker in the finals right? Why didnt he meet hakeem :fp:

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i havent seen anything like 2003 duncan finals ... i was too young in basketball watching to understand the awesomeness of shaq in 2000

to be honest 2003 too

shaq was so fast with his hands when he was young it was not even funny. Jesus orlando is a such a beta organization

perimeter players should never win an MVP, fuck MJ and lebron

i think phil said it, in 2002 or so when Shaq had surgery he lost his athleticism and became different player,

Still dominant but it's worth noting how much a freak he was younger on

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jesus looking back Kobe is a such a douchebag. Lucky for him they got pau for kwami brown

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
shaq got what..4 titles, 3 final mvp, 1 mvp

he should have had 3 mvps in a row tho

he won in 99/00..

iverson won next year...(lol)

then duncan won next...

both those years shoulda been shaq

even being fat and missing some games in regualr season...he was still by far best

those years, shaq missed 15+ games a year.

Often kibnd of dogged it in regular season, missing time w/ nagging injuries so he could beast playoffs.

Hard to win MVP's when you only play 65 or so games. Even tho he was best player

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Duncan had a shit team in 2002 -2004, Admiral was crap tony couldnt shoot, pop didnt understand manu and R C was being sam presti signing all those duds and riding duncans back so hard :lol:

for fucks sake speedy claxton and steve kerr

duncan deserved his MVPs he should have got one more

Duncan singlehandedly carried spurs for solid two years, didnt duncan go down when 2000 finals started
and then 2004 .4 seconds
2006 game 7 foul on dirk on last second :fp:

Shaq is the best center of this decade and duncan was really good in the post when league played in the post, then he changed to pick and roll thanks to manu and tony

As great as KG was there is a huge gap between him and shaq/duncan stats might be similar but there is a huge gap IMHO

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i like what atlanta is doing.

low key acquiring some good young talent, and not committing itself to big contracts until it can acqure someone worth it.

Ferry is GM there, spurs guy.

spurs guys are overrated to be honest, Mike and presti are really talented (basically shadowed pop and Bufford completely) rest are mediocre just getting job because of pops recommendation. good luck with Kerr

Ferry has learnt well since fucking cleavland properly(Danny green :proud:). jesus Al horford , antic , jeff teague and Kyle Krover they have good team with lot of cap space and spacing.

Mike budenholzer will gun more then houston in couple of months, GSW should have hired him when I think about it

For fucks sake Ferry was able to dump Josh Smith and joe johnson , should have been Gm of the year :lol:

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
As great as KG was there i a huge gap between him and shaq/duncan stats might be similar but there is a huge gap IMHO

i'm not sure this is true.

Those wolves teams were HORRRRRRRRRRIBLE.

We'll never know if they swapped teams if KG would have 4 rings but he was absolutely amazing those years.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
4 rings ohkk even though he was a freak of a scorer
agree to disagree

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
spurs guys are overrated to be honest, Mike and presti are really talented (basically shadowed pop and Bufford completely) rest are mediocre just getting job because of pops recommendation. good luck with Kerr

Ferry has learnt well since fucking cleavland properly(Danny green :proud:). jesus Al horford , antic , jeff teague and Kyle Krover they have good team with lot of cap space and spacing.

Mike budenholzer will gun more then houston in couple of months, GSW should have hired him when I think about it

For fucks sake Ferry was able to dump Josh Smith and joe johnson , should have been Gm of the year :lol:

upon more resaearch on ferry clevelandf era, a lot of it seemed to come from above him.

Dan Gilbert :proud:

Even if not though, he seems to have learned because atlanta is in a good position

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lol..gtfo ashish

who did kg have? sprewell? sam cassell?? lolololllllll

give KG popvic and a few players and u see what happens

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shaq will have 5 in a row

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
upon more resaearch on ferry clevelandf era, a lot of it seemed to come from above him.

Dan Gilbert :proud:

Even if not though, he seems to have learned because atlanta is in a good position

Any decent executive needs time, freedom or luck

Ferry, presti and Morey( in houston)

Dan Gilbert is absolute worst owner how can you fuck up lebron :lol: if he could have shut his mouth he could have lebron back now :lol: but nooooooooo the letter holy shit

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol..gtfo ashish

who did kg have? sprewell? sam cassell?? lolololllllll

give KG popvic and a few players and u see what happens

had thme like 1 year only too

that year both cassell and spree were like 34/35, and they won 58 games, best record in west and lost in 7 to lakers.

last game was classic that era

shaq 9/15- 25 pts, 11 reb
KG 9/20- 22 points, 17 rebounds
kobe- 6/17 (lol)- 20 points 0 rebounds while being lit up by spree who led all scorers w/ 27.

Kobe tha GOAT :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jesus kobe used to jack up so much I vaguely remember kobe scoring 40 from 30+ shots or something on bruce bowen. God almighty , if shaq could hit free throws we should have abandoned the season

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
jesus kobe used to jack up so much I vaguely remember kobe scoring 40 from 30+ shots or something on bruce bowen. God almighty , if shaq could hit free throws we should have abandoned the season

kobe can certainly get hot, and when he does, you're f'd cause he makes so many horrible shots BUT he also takes crap shots he doesn't make at high percentages. People remember the ones which go in, not the fact heonly makes like 3/10 of those.

It's the reason he's only won w/ all-star/hall of fame big men. Every time a kobe team wins it's cause they dominate rebounds.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@senatore when was the last time east was better than west? before shaq went to lakers when hakeem spanked Robinson? after magic retired

East had cleaveland, pacers, jordan, knicks,

EDIT : spurs fan are afraid of Kobe to be honest he scores so much against spurs even he jacks up. Andrew bynum and pau gasol jesus :eek:

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Duncan is coming back oh well one more year of basketball

I hope manu is healthy in playoffs and spurs keep diaw, patty is impossible :fp:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
@senatore when was the last time east was better than west? before shaq went to lakers when hakeem spanked Robinson? after magic retired
East had cleaveland, pacers, jordan, knicks,

EDIT : spurs fan are afraid of Kobe to be honest he scores so much against spurs even he jacks up. Andrew bynum and pau gasol jesus :eek:

probably have to go back to Jordan, lol.

Bulls, Knicks, Orlando (pre-shaq leaving), Pacers.

Even then I don't know if it was truly better, or just had a few really good teams

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
kobe needs hof big man to win it

lebron doesnt win it with both hof big man and guard,lol

every team that wins championship has at least 2 or 3 h o famers on team

duncan manu parker and still their biggest asset is pop. + kwahy best player...

durant + westbrook + ibaka and they cant even reach finals..

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
kobe needs hof big man to win it

lebron doesnt win it with both hof big man and guard,lol

every team that wins championship has at least 2 or 3 h o famers on team

duncan manu parker and still their biggest asset is pop. + kwahy best player...

durant + westbrook + ibaka and they cant even reach finals..

it's debateable if kobe was ever best player on his team tho

lebron is always best player on his team. Same w/ Duncan.

That's the difference. Don't care if Kawhi won MVP, Duncan is still most valuableeven if he isn't scorin 25+ anymore.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Thank the heaveans Tim is staying.

I don't care what people think he's hands down the best big man in the histroy of this leaugue, kicking ass in year 2014, his peak was just as good as others, and his longevity is a dream for every other big who's ever played this game.

Leonard is our current most exciting player, but everybody knows that Tim is the heart and soul of the Spurs. There are scenarios in which we could have won without Manu, Tony and sugar K but there's no chance in hell we could do it without Tim throughout the history.

His career comes second only to Jordan. year 1999 he was a big star , where there was no kobe, no lebron, no chris paul, no dirk, no nash , and year 2014 he's still a star, and a more efficient player than all those guys ever dream to be.

I would say it exactly like this even if he hadn't won the fifth, but he has, so no reason to not acknowledge him as an absolute legend.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YEs lebron do IT :D heck of summer plez

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
YEs lebron do IT :D heck of summer plez

i doubt he leaves, but opt out is good business.

I am 100% positive melo will go to chicago by the way. He's in freaking paris w/ scottie pippen as we speak :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
always knew lebron wanted boston

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Come to LA Lebrin, let Kobe show you how to 3peat. ;) :star:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Lebron and Melo opting out, beware the east.

Lebron should go back to Cleveland, win a couple of titles there and you'll be a legend.

Schedule