The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
While I know many want Costa, we need to be sure he really wants to come here as we are not just a stopgap for Atletico. Long term or Nada.

Don't be so rigid..even if its for one year it would help us

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Any point in reading the last 50 pages of the last thread? :D No, I didn't think so.

Some dude loves Ljajic. That's the last 25 pages

You white text ninja :lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
How much longer do you think Ronaldo has?

Probably 40-50 years. Then some heart condition will get the best of him.

That's how my grandfather passed

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The way he's transitioned his style over the past few seasons has been very impressive/sustainable and should be elite for a few more seasons

and even if he isn't, he's a cash cow

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Trains like a machine, extreme professional and Zidane taught him how to pace himself during the season by foregoing the race with Messi for the top scorer.

He can keep his levels for the next 5 years.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
DGGFQAnXsAAEEgo.jpg:large

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to @AntoVitiello, Diego Costa is seriously considering a 1-2yr move to Milan.

There seems to be no issue with the cost involved for this transfer, and CHelsea prefer the Milan option to Atletico.

MilanNews, for those interested. Dead accurate this summer.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to @AntoVitiello, Diego Costa is seriously considering a 1-2yr move to Milan.

There seems to be no issue with the cost involved for this transfer, and CHelsea prefer the Milan option to Atletico.

ooooooooh

spicy

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

2 years yes thank you, welcome

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Real and Barca have both been funded by their respective governments (Madrid and Catalonia) and they are hypocrites.

If I'm honest, Neymar's transfer fee would worry me--can we compete with that sort of spending? I know we have money now, but will we have the sort of money, if that's where things go?

I also won't lie, the whole "we need to get our bonds to pay Bonucci and Bigilia" scared me a little. Fassone seems like an extremely professional and savvy guy, but still, stuff like that just... It scares me a bit.

I really hope that we are backed as strongly by the Chinese government as rumors indicate. I'm just confused as to what the purpose is. I get PSG, Qatar wants to make itself as a real rival to Dubai, Qatar World Cup 2022, I get that, I'm just saying, with us... It seems like Chinese desire to improve the sport in the country is just, odd. Also, reports of the Chinese League's losing money doesn't help and not paying their star players makes it worse. What our owner gets out of this, I'm not sure. If he's a front for other entities, cool; I just... I'm still nervous, that's all.

Maybe I'm just so hurt by the years of austerity by Berlu that last few years that I'm still not in belief that we bought the players that we bought. Imagine suggesting that Bonucci would come to Milan. Bonucci. Bonucci.

I hope things keep growing for us, honestly.

PSG is not throwing money out of the window. And the promotion of Qatar and their WC is just a bonus.
PSG want to make money and Neymar is an investment that will pay for itself through the years.

He's already one of the top brands in football and in 4 years or so (once Messi and CR7 decline/retire) he will probably be the first.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i seriously wouldnt be surprised to see Ronaldo performing at the highest level for the next 4-5 years .

that guy is a robot

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
So want Diego Costa.

I fucking hate him so much that I love him.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Jorge Mendes has a good relationship with Atleti I think, but in this case he probably will probably facilitate things for Milan

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Put it this way:
We're using Diego Costa to get a title and secure CL
Costa using us as a passway to Atletico and a spot at the WC

win-win

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
meanwhile

No U23 player created more chances (62) and recorded more assists (9) in Serie A last season than Suso.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Suso would have gotten at least 15 assists last season if it wasnt for Bacca shit finishing

#GoleadorFusiproe

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
EUROSPORT:
During training today, Ousmane Dembélé had to be restrained by teammates after he got in a confrontation with goalkeeper Burki

lets go China.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
if diego costa is not confermato in 48 hours i will be incredibly disappointed

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

looks like another Torres deal incoming. 2yr loan would be godly

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Costa for 2 seasons and then Belotti :)

Use the transfer savings on a world class creative mid/CAM

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Costa ---- auba

-------silva

Wowzers

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

costa3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule