A.C.MILAN eyeing Barcelona duo - Puyol, Marquez !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
AC Milan eyeing Barcelona duo Puyol, Marquez
tribalfooball.com - September 20, 2006

AC Milan are being linked with Barcelona pair Carles Puyol and Rafael Marquez.
Speculation in Spain today suggests Milan representatives have travelled to Barcelona to sound out the European champs about both players' availability.

Mexico international Marquez is being targeted by Milan for the January market, while they're prepared to wait until next summer for Puyol.

Marquez is contracted to Barca until 2010, while Puyol's deal runs though to 2011.

:eek:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Another useless thread....tribalfootball.com?
Just delete that shit from your pc man. It's bad for you

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
No mate - It's not only tribalfootball who said that ! Before tibalfootball.com - It's another Article;
Milanisti emissaries in Spain for Marquez and Puyol: to take them could cost to Silvio 250 million... The two defenders have in fact large rescissorie clauses in contracts. From Spain clamorous indiscretion bounces one: emissaries of the Milan in fact sondato the land in order to carry to the court of Carl Ancelotti the defenders of Barcelona Puyol and Marquez, with the Mexican who could already dress the rossonero from the next January. Journalistic speculations or truth? Who knows it, from the Camp Nou however they make to know that, although the arrival of a large piece like Thuram, the two are reputati untouchable in the chessboards of Rijkaard and that the rescissorie clauses of the two defenders are respective of 150 million for Puyol (contracted until 2010) and 100 million for Marquez (also for contracted he until 2010). Not just ' two becchi'...

Don't be pathetic !

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
I will let the others finish you off mate. ;)
I am off to work.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Milanista said:
i dont trust anything from tribal football... lol...

Me too..

But if this 2 players come that would be awesome.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
DugiNesta said:
Me too..

But if this 2 players come that would be awesome.

its almost impossible that they will come. they're assests of barcelona and no way barcelona let them go..

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
this is absolute shit. mods close this thread.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
ROSSONERO_PR said:
AC Milan eyeing Barcelona duo Puyol, Marquez
tribalfooball.com - September 20, 2006

AC Milan are being linked with Barcelona pair Carles Puyol and Rafael Marquez.
Speculation in Spain today suggests Milan representatives have travelled to Barcelona to sound out the European champs about both players' availability.

Mexico international Marquez is being targeted by Milan for the January market, while they're prepared to wait until next summer for Puyol.

Marquez is contracted to Barca until 2010, while Puyol's deal runs though to 2011.

:eek:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG some people just DON'T get it!

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
i don't believe Puyol or Marquez will come to Milan.
also i don't believe Carlo would want them right now,when Milan worked so hard to come up with those players,that are now....

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
No way that happening!I don't even believe we are interested in these players!
Just something to talk about and nothing more!!!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
ROSSONERO_PR said:
No mate - It's not only tribalfootball who said that ! Before tibalfootball.com - It's another Article;
Milanisti emissaries in Spain for Marquez and Puyol: to take them could cost to Silvio 250 million... The two defenders have in fact large rescissorie clauses in contracts. From Spain clamorous indiscretion bounces one: emissaries of the Milan in fact sondato the land in order to carry to the court of Carl Ancelotti the defenders of Barcelona Puyol and Marquez, with the Mexican who could already dress the rossonero from the next January. Journalistic speculations or truth? Who knows it, from the Camp Nou however they make to know that, although the arrival of a large piece like Thuram, the two are reputati untouchable in the chessboards of Rijkaard and that the rescissorie clauses of the two defenders are respective of 150 million for Puyol (contracted until 2010) and 100 million for Marquez (also for contracted he until 2010). Not just ' two becchi'...

Don't be pathetic !
Oh my god!!! LMAOSoHard!:D

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Triball :o Puyol and Marquez would be nice if they join us...
Triball also sad that ancelotti want to RI-SIGN Sheva

...Bullshit...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#1 :
Opening threads on TribalCRAP rumors should be made a BANNABLE OFFENSE.

#2 :
We have EXISTING threads on Puyol + Marquez.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
.No substantial source for the story. Kindly bear in mind that Tribalfootball and Goal.com do notmake the grade, however popular they may be.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.