The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
:fp: :fp: :fp:

Milan was on 6th place with Miha and finished 7th after getting him sacked. Miha got a really shitty squad with no cohesion, left in shambles after the Pippo disaster. He laid out the foundation.

Montella got a squad that was somehow gelled together and had a decent run. It was not the same team Miha had gotten.

How is that an over-achievement? :fp:
You fanboys need to get your head out of your ass.

You should use more facepalms, it really upgrades your arguments.

I don't think we ever came back from being a goal down with Miha. We played ugly football, and the attitude was all wrong. I felt a major change with Montella in that regard. Just look at the matches against Juve as a test case.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@PianiMino
Conferme su conferme dai vari portali, nella testa di mirabelli ci sono 2 arrivi in avanti e non uno solo

Bacca e Niang andranno, Cutrone non può fare panchina, andrà a giocare. Ecco perché Kalinic più il Top avanti (����)

Kalinic entro la prima giornata, il top entro il 25/26

A cc sarà fatto un intervento ( Sanches si cercherà di convincere il Bayern sulla formula) difesa solo se esce qualcuno

Confirmation of confirmations on various portals, Mirabelli has 2 forwards in mind, not just one.

Bacca and Niang will leave, Cutrone won't sit on the bench, will leave to play. Hence why Kalinic and a top forward (Gabon flag emoji)

Kalinic signed within the first match day, the top forward around the 25/26th Aug.
In midfield there will be an intervention (Sanches will try to convince Bayern on the formula) In defense (new arrival) only if someone leaves

there is no way that we can sign top cf at that date ,if we can sign abu it will be this or at most start of next week

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
:fp: :fp: :fp:

Milan was on 6th place with Miha and finished 7th after getting him sacked. Miha got a really shitty squad with no cohesion, left in shambles after the Pippo disaster. He laid out the foundation.

Montella got a squad that was somehow gelled together and had a decent run. It was not the same team Miha had gotten.

How is that an over-achievement? :fp:
You fanboys need to get your head out of your ass.

so what is it you are hoping to achieve with this nonsense? you're misinformed.

before adding you to the army of noobs on my ignore list, check the worst streak in milan's recent history and answer this: how many points Miha got us in his last 7 games? and does that mean a crisis where players are not following his instructions? what was his avg ppg was like in those 7 games?

FYI Pipo had a very solid start of the campaign he was sitting 3 points from 3rd place until winter break and everything collapsed due to many factors.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
would you shut up already with the ******ed nicknames? what are you, 5?

and whats with the bs temper tantrums? someone shot your dog?

Rich coming from you. Sit down gimp. You are the one that seems to be menstrual. Shut the fuck up and go annoy someone else.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Mihajlovic did ok against small teams and looked lethargic against top teams.

Montella is the first coach since a long time that made Milan play attractive football and perform well against rivals (Juve, Napoli).
We also won that Coppa game.

I can understand and accept this opinion. But, I hate when people shit on one coach and praise another, even though they had pretty much the same result. Talk about double standards...

I think we should be thankful to Miha for laying the groundwork and giving us Romagnoli and Donnaruma (snake as he is, still great player).

You should use more facepalms, it really upgrades your arguments.

I don't think we ever came back from being a goal down with Miha. We played ugly football, and the attitude was all wrong. I felt a major change with Montella in that regard. Just look at the matches against Juve as a test case.

I agree with the comebacks, but a lot of those comebacks should've have happened, as in we should've have gotten those goals to recover. Montella's defense is more shaky.

Anyway, it's not about comparing the coaches, but about double standards, lack of respect and blind fanboism.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
so what is it you are hoping to achieve with this nonsense? you're misinformed.

before adding you to the army of noobs on my ignore list, check the worst streak in milan's recent history and answer this: how many points Miha got us in his last 7 games? and does that mean a crisis where players are not following his instructions? what was his avg ppg was like in those 7 games?

FYI Pipo had a very solid start of the campaign he was sitting 3 points from 3rd place until winter break and everything collapsed due to many factors.

I'm not trying to shit on Montella, just correcting false facts, that we were 10th with Miha (6th in fact) and that Montella over-achieved.

I can only support him and hope he delivers, because he is our current coach. But, I'm not impressed enough to see him here for a long period. Someone like Pocche or Simeone would be a dream.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
there is no way that we can sign top cf at that date ,if we can sign abu it will be this or at most start of next week

Why not? That day is in 8-9 days, would be a week after signing Kalinic. If we were only after Belotti then I would've agreed with you but most teams get desperate during that time, so do players.

Btw, same guy claims that since April Dortmund know that Auba wants to leave. My guess is that Dortmund sign one of Dolberg, Schick or Luan - and maybe one more in the next week of so and that frees the two guys who want out.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Bonucci is our only wc player. Kessie has potential. Hakan meh. Biglia is ok. Stronger team but without auback we will finish around 3rd. Napoli is still better. Hate it or love it. Its the truth.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
for 10000 time,he is good player but what makes this deal bad is that he is almost 30 and that we will pay 25-30 fucking mil again 25-30 mil for kalinic that wont sell 5 shirts and cant score more then 10 goals

A good player being called Kalishit Kalifraud and other preschool nicknames :) why am I not surprised. :RnB :head:

Viking Of Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Batistuta Maldini Ronaldinho
A good player being called Kalishit Kalifraud and other preschool nicknames :) why am I not surprised. :RnB :head:

I understand him Kalinic is a unnecessary signing i dont mind Auba but i have doubts that he will have the same impact in Serie A he will not have the space that he has in Bundesliga Gallo all the way for me

Belotti.gif

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Biglia - Bonucci - RR are WC
Hakan - Kalinic are OK
Kessié - Silva - Conti are potential WC
The truth is Aubameyang, Belotti are overpriced for the same reason why Morata can be sold for 80m. So u deal with it or u take Kalinic. And Yes Kalinic will be our main striker and will sell shirts too, competiion is good for Silva and I think he will learn fast playing with Kalinic.

Once again Get rid of this f.... Montopirelo !

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Hakan - Kalinic are OK
The truth is Aubameyang, Belotti are overpriced for the same reason why Morata can be sold for 80m. So u deal with it or u take Kalinic. And Yes Kalinic will be our main striker and will sell shirts too, competiion is good for Silva and I think he will learn fast playing with Kalinic.

Sesheva has a point, if you don't buy a player who guarantees goals and helps with the flow of the game then we are going to bottle 5th place.

We need this type of player and Kalinic/Silva are not the answer.

Hakan will surprise many. he's more than ok.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan - Kalinic are OK

kalinic will never sell shirts ,i can bet that silva will sell double or more then him.and what will tell you about milan when kalinic is your main striker ,man never never was scorer ,and to those who say he will open up play, to which player,niang or maybe borini,also jack and hakan arent goal scoring mids.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
it is frustation talking when i call him kalishit couse i realy wanted some top cf and not ok player for 30 mil that is it

Wait until September 1st then pass judgement, until then don't get worked up.

Calma brother, CALMA.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sesheva has a point, if you don't buy a player who guarantees goals and helps with the flow of the game then we are going to bottle 5th place.

We need this type of player and Kalinic/Silva are not the answer.

Hakan will surprise many. he's more than ok.

that is what i am telling ,nikola is fine player very usefull but we simple should bought top cf ohhh lets as wait and see maybe F M pull something

aslo i agree on hakan he is 94 born and can improve so much

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bonucci is our only wc player. Kessie has potential. Hakan meh. Biglia is ok. Stronger team but without auback we will finish around 3rd. Napoli is still better. Hate it or love it. Its the truth.

I dont see anyone saying we re better than napoli or rube. And 3rd position s cl, which s fine. Last year we beat juve twice and lost once in 95th minute.
Also last 10 games we were playing just for sake of it against worst teams in league and should have gathered 15 more points.
An thats with poli, kuco, zapata, lapa.... if we dont get cl this year its all on montela.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I understand him Kalinic is a unnecessary signing i dont mind Auba but i have doubts that he will have the same impact in Serie A he will not have the space that he has in Bundesliga Gallo all the way for me

Belotti.gif

You'll see how unnecessary he is when he steps on field ;)

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Also it was clear from the start that Kalibeast is not the marquee signing and even if he comes alone (which is not the case) that would only mean other options failed, so shitting on him like he took our top fw spot is immature.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Is it me or do all posts of don jacare oppose common sense?

Looks like you two have something in common. The new pubes and tadej of this commode. :proud:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If you're on the other side of the spectrum with the overrating, names like Kaligod, Kalibeast, King Kali, provoking their reactions out of spite, inciting them to act this way... You have no right to complain whatsoever if you also keep acting the way you're acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule