Videogames Thread

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
haven't used wifi much due to the lack of browser atm - but there's going to be an update with the ninty store & browser - what I will say though is it connected to my network with ease.

PES2011 is out already and is good, about the only thing I play, can't wait for OoT 3d, and Mario Kart 3d (with full online multiplayer like mario kart ds)

Metal Gear should be immense too.

I would say 3.5 hours or so - I play with the 3d slider about 85/90 % of the way up, it's the most comfortable setting for me.

It took me a good 20 minutes to find my 'sweet spot' but once you're in the effect is fantastic.

As reviews said, the lenticular display & parallex barrier make a stereoscopic 3d effect, and I have to say, the depth is there and it's so easy to perceive!

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
OMFG!!!! :jump:

I get a really swell hotspot, and maybe we'll be racing through Bowser's castle or Toad Turnpike together..

Oh my!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'll show you guys who runs this digi-town!! :D:D

Uh..any good FPS/TPS titles coming out? I'm no fan of COD, but will we be seeing that?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
No decent ones out atm, I imagine the next COD will be on there, and there'll be a few good fps games out, but not yet.

Atm, the lineup is mildly disappointing given the lack of a nintendo store & browser - part of the problems of being 'early jumpers' as they say.

Give it time and it will be the last great handheld with physical copies of games.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
COD's great. Atleast the campaign and zombies are. They've ruined the free for alls, TDM ect though. Maps are poor aswell. MW2 was much better.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Wait a sec..no 3DS store?? No inbuilt browser? Nice, just nice..well, at least our major dealer (me & my neighs) is always on time..stocks the recent games, all we need do is request any one.

I just hope those consoles shipping here won't have any major region lock issues. :/

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
CoD is more of the same, so paying 60 bucks for a 1970's MW2 version with a few tweaks is not worth it.

On Portal - try both, whoever you are.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Wait a sec..no 3DS store?? No inbuilt browser? Nice, just nice..well, at least our major dealer (me & my neighs) is always on time..stocks the recent games, all we need do is request any one.

I just hope those consoles shipping here won't have any major region lock issues. :/

All the main stores have the 3ds and it's games, I was saying there's no Nintendo store to purchase the best Gameboy, Gameboy Colour - and possibly Game Boy advance games...

There's an update coming in the next 2 months which will bring the store and the browser though - free of course.

Ah the joys of being an early adopter - ah well, I had a feeling they were pushing it for a fairly early release anyway...

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No online Nintendo store?? Of course I meant online stores like App Store and Ovi Store.....haven't checked yet but I'm fairly certain there was some type of Wii Store..

Talking about Color, Advance and them classic DS games, there's really no need for an online store, as they don't have that much of a market anymore. Those still interested in those sorts of games know where to get em..just some extra hassle. :) It's like creating an N64 Store. :r*tard*d: :) Or better still, a SNES Store.

Good thing there'll be a browser for it..just purchase the games via that and you're good to go..and that means even if the game's just two days old it's available, as opposed to waiting for your favourite retailer to stock that.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
yeah there's a wii store.

There was even a dsi store - but the 3ds store isn't out yet.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
A new game called RAGE is coming soon, not my kind of game, but looks pretty nice.

Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I even managed to find out a 'cheat', if you'd call it that..

So, the 'cheat'..it's kind of a blurry memory but I believe it was in Chapter 2-2 I found this out, just after those wild dogs (with that fucked up skull cutscene if they manage to hold you in Dying status for long enough) around those storage containers..helped me some for the rest of the game. Around the top of the trains just before the mine cart part, I sorta got lost and the map wasn't helpful all that I did.

Well, I just ordered Sheva ahead, and somehow she actually went through that 'unseen hedge' I was searching for for almost ten minutes!!! Usually she stays close-by even when ordered forward, but she just kept on running all the way to the mine carts, activated them and got blown up (they were rigged) and just waited there injured. :dumbbitch::fp: That was the breakthrough I needed, and probably the only real time I was stuck. :cool:

I suddenly wish I brought our 360 with me. :(
Good I didn't, the distractions are ENOUGH already!! :sourgrapes: :)

Anyway..this you'd be interested in ForzaMilan91..the gallery's pretty extensive:

residentevil.wikia.com/Resident_Evil:_Operation_Raccoon_City

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Mass Effect 3 just got delayed until the first 3 months of 2012 :cry:

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Nice Corzio, I didn't know that, it's been a while since I have played RE:5. You should go and make a page in RE wiki, I don't think I remember seeing that cheat thing before, I'm little bit fast when it comes to zombies, so yeah great man :cool:
And I already saw the gallery, it looks impressive, I only wish that the game doesn't take that long time to complete and we see a better game than the last ones.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Cant wait for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.I absolutely love the RE franchise and everything that is related to it ,weather its games,movie or the animation..which funny enough im about to watch right now Resident Evil Degeneration since i didn't see it in a long time.

@ForzaMilan91: i actually hope its even longer,i hate short games:D

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Me too Az, just as long as it's fun, I wait till it's dawn lol :D

And Vx7, yes it's mostly about pc, but of course we also talk about other stuff as well.

I don't have football manager 2011 yet, but only 2010 :( but I'm hoping to buy it along with some new upcoming games.
Would be very expensive, but it's worth it.

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Apparently L.A. Noire will be spread over 3 discs on the xbox! :D :D :D

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
all i do is 2k11 and fifa 11 hit me up on xbl gamertag:inbcwetrust

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Oh no! The arm-breaking struggle of having to press a button twice. The fatigue inducing trip from the edge of your bed/chair to the Xbox. The arthritis inducing opening of the box 3 times... How on earth will I cope?

To be honest, I like having to switch discs. They give me nostalgia due to PS1s using the feature and that only improves things. When you finish a disc you feel so great... Prime example - Final Fantasy 9(<3:c:). You end disc 1 at a point so epic it'd be a letdown to just immediately continue... L.A Noire won't be the same type of game, but if the discs switches are placed at certain storyline points, it can only enrich the experience. However, if they're just to hold all of 1950s Los Angeles(That looks so wrong for some reason) then it'd piss me off.

I don't even know if i'll buy the game actually.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
I have always loved pc gaming since from a long time and it's very enjoyable, the same goes to people who likes consoles. I'm sure in 2011, there would be fantastic titles coming out, but I really hope we have the opportunity to see GTA5 in this year, can't wait to play it.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Just wanted to share this, a great game called Red Orchestra 2 would be published soon.

And no one mentioned Total War: Shogun 2, so here it is too :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It might sound ridiculous but the 'dream' fighting environment in the Shogun: Total War video is sooo pretty.

It's like some scenes in Hidden Tiger, Crouching Dragon or Hero or something... Soo beautiful. :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nice Corzio, I didn't know that, it's been a while since I have played RE:5. You should go and make a page in RE wiki, I don't think I remember seeing that cheat thing before, I'm little bit fast when it comes to zombies, so yeah great man :cool:
And I already saw the gallery, it looks impressive, I only wish that the game doesn't take that long time to complete and we see a better game than the last ones.

Ahhhh, that cheat was just pure frustration, maybe some inspiration.. :tongue: Just got tired of waiting and told the little bitch to fuck off, and as I thought she was bait in the end..that wasn't the only time I did that too, was only a slight waste of herb sprays really. Yeah, I'm a callous gamer..:D

Tbh I'm not expecting much from Op Raccoon City :(..but if there's one bit I'm looking forward to, it's the part where you can actually KILL Leon while playing as a USS agent! Non-canon, but being the baddie v/Mr. Emo Hair is worth the wait!!!

I'll do some major work in the RE wiki in time, that's certain..

ME + RESI = 1..can't seperate us, naah. :)

Cant wait for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.I absolutely love the RE franchise and everything that is related to it ,weather its games,movie or the animation..which funny enough im about to watch right now Resident Evil Degeneration since i didn't see it in a long time.

@ForzaMilan91: i actually hope its even longer,i hate short games:D

Wow, another Resihead!! :thumbsup: Degeneration? WilPharma, one of the three (?) people ever to successfully bond with the G virus, Claire Redfield pretty as always.. :D Didn't do no spoilers now..

And I so, so HATE short games too..game length's one of the first factors I consider pre-purchase.

Apparently L.A. Noire will be spread over 3 discs on the xbox! :D :D :D

Wtf!!

Oh no! The arm-breaking struggle of having to press a button twice. The fatigue inducing trip from the edge of your bed/chair to the Xbox. The arthritis inducing opening of the box 3 times... How on earth will I cope?

To be honest, I like having to switch discs. They give me nostalgia due to PS1s using the feature and that only improves things. When you finish a disc you feel so great... Prime example - Final Fantasy 9(<3:c:). You end disc 1 at a point so epic it'd be a letdown to just immediately continue... L.A Noire won't be the same type of game, but if the discs switches are placed at certain storyline points, it can only enrich the experience. However, if they're just to hold all of 1950s Los Angeles(That looks so wrong for some reason) then it'd piss me off.

I don't even know if i'll buy the game actually.

The last non-GTA game from Rockstar I remember playing was Bully..let's hope Noire's a little better than that so-so game.

I'm so not a fan of the silent movie era as well.

There's a lot of IGN-inspired buzz but I'm not buying that, no sireee!! :head:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I must admit. My use of Crudeli makes me laugh even a few hours after posting it. :tongue:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
sony were after geohot ass but now hackers fucked them up looooooool

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
It might sound ridiculous but the 'dream' fighting environment in the Shogun: Total War video is sooo pretty.

Christ :rolleyes:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Looking forward to Uncharted 3, Elder scrolls: Skyrim and the new Fifa. Many others but I just cant be bothered to mention them :D

Schedule