Hachim Mastour Thread

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
how do you know this is non competitive?

Doing skills like that in a age group game is amazing

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
how do you know this is non competitive?

Doing skills like that in a age group game is amazing

Verdi was the same too...enough for him to get tagged as the Italian Robinho

Mastour is just more refined

I am not saying the kid will not turn out to be something special. He certainly has the potential to do so. I am just saying people should tone down on saying that he will be part of Milan's future

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
If hachim is not gonna be a part of Milan in the future we are the biggest losers.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
who cares if people say he will be part of his future...it might happen, it might not. if he doesnt become a star will you sit in a corner and cry? would it kill to be optimistic? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup::lol::lol::lol:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He just needs to be like Shaarawy: hardworking, disciplined and stay on earth. Talent only means almost nothing if not combined with hardwork. He needs to develop continuously and we could see him in senior team but it still long time to go.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I think he has a bright future.

He's friend with SES. I hope SES teaches him how to be a man.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
A-Yk0keCcAEhrVe.jpg:large

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think he has a bright future.

He's friend with SES. I hope SES teaches him how to be a man.

Yeah, I remember there was a clip him and Shaarawy off the pitch. Mastour should ask Shaarawy to make him a brother. ;)

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This is definitely one player worth keeping an eye on. mastour will our messi in future..... good luck!!!!!!!!!!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Awesome ability; however, there are some times that I would prefer he passes the ball. I like SeS; however, I am confused of his poor passing in the final third; especially, when he was coming from serie B as attacking midfielder. I hope Mastour can be as Zidane and make the team perform better. Though, I understand this is a U15 friendly.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
20-yard strike on debut for Italy U15s

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Verdi was the same too...enough for him to get tagged as the Italian Robinho

Mastour is just more refined

I am not saying the kid will not turn out to be something special. He certainly has the potential to do so. I am just saying people should tone down on saying that he will be part of Milan's future

you are cleraly delusional,verdi was no way near mastour and he is good winger ,but noting else ,i watched verdi so many times and hacim is wayyyy better and he is still 14 and playing for allievi first 11 where kids are older 2-3 years.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mastour trained for past 2 days with primavera team for the first time. bbravooo hacim

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That's good that he got chance to train with primavera. He however should stay with Allievi IMO since he just get few games with Allievi. It is probably better that he settled first with Allievi before jumping to Primavera team.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he just scored goal for pipoo side it is 2-0 at the moment first goal is scored by great vido.

hachim is getting better and better this is his 4 start in row for allievi and according to gallani he will play for primavera next year.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
you are cleraly delusional,verdi was no way near mastour and he is good winger ,but noting else ,i watched verdi so many times and hacim is wayyyy better and he is still 14 and playing for allievi first 11 where kids are older 2-3 years.

Save it dumbass

You apparently watch every player who we get linked to and is even remotely hyped many times

Can spot BS from a mile away

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Save it dumbass

You apparently watch every player who we get linked to and is even remotely hyped many times

Can spot BS from a mile away

ash everyone knowes your are a asshole and stupid cunt

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I want to him play badly. He has a cool style on the ball, we miss players like that.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We need patience. He is very very young. Let him have time to develop, we should not rush him, it could affect his development. We should try to find a away how we could make him develop into his highest potential.