Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Me waiting in anticipation;

X6HFFIq.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Fuck the dragons, chain them up. Just let Hodor loose!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Where was the third dragon?

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Damnit, now we must wait a year.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Copy pasta here;

Everything seemed so damn rushed. There were scenes that weren't really needed either (Cersei and Jamie/Tywin scenes) which detracted from Stannis' arrival (which was okay apart from the god damn villain music again) and obviously Tyrion's escape

Tyrion is once again whitewashed, I mean, why does he say sorry after killing Shae? She betrayed him and tried to kill him. In the books it's even worse in that she seems genuinely sorry but at the end of the day she was bought out by the Lannisters, yet Tyrion still didn't apologise.

To many non-book readers, they will think this is one of the best. But honestly, it was so underwhelming compared to the books. I would probably feel a lot better about the episode if they included the LS cliffhanger to liven things up, but alas we got a scene of Arya on a boat.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed especially after all the hype this episode was getting.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I´m not sure about that. But since you said no book spoilers let´s leave it at that.

You know the only thing the Tyrells hate more than Lannisters is Dorne, right? Those two have been at war for ages.
Also the Tyrells just married their daughter to the king of Westeros, who happens to be a Lannister.
So it´s pretty much impossible for the Tyrells to side with Dorne.

With this kind of alliance it´s very unlikely that Bolton would oppose Tywin. He might be warden of the north now but the north is severly wounded and he will need Lannister gold to build it up again. Remember it´s still winter.

What war lol?

The dornish killed lord tyrell when the young dragon appointed him as governor of dorne following his conquest. Do you think anybody still cares about that?

Also there is the incident between Willas and Oberyn in that tourney, again nothing that screams war. They can easily come to a understanding against a common enemy like the Lannisters.

And yes Tyrells did that, doesn't mean they don't want them dead. See what they did to Jof?

As for Bolton again the guy is as cold hearted as it gets, if does two did ally he will have more then enough resources to fuck the Lannisters up. Remember Dorne + The reach are rich as fuck, Berlusconi is a noob compared to them.

Anyway moving on to todays episode, AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME and i can't wait for next season. Man they changed a lot from the books but i love it, its gonna be good not to know almost everything that is going to happen again, never felt like that since season 1 ended when i started reading them.

What i loved:

- Everything wall related, the interactions were awesome.
- Everything Arya related, pure awesome.
- Everything in regards to the children.

Things that were ok:

- Tyrion related stuff was rushed, but ok nonetheless.

Things that i hated:

- That piece of shit Mountain not screaming in agony while he gets transformed into a meat puppet.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Why would you say the Tyrells can't stand the Lannisters, Az? They've had a very profitable alliance with them so far.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IIRC, There is still very bad blood between the Tyrells and Dorne, especially concerning Willas Tyrell being maimed by Oberyn. It's only Willas who has no ill-feeling towards Oberyn etc, while everyone else does.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
IIRC, There is still very bad blood between the Tyrells and Dorne, especially concerning Willas Tyrell being maimed by Oberyn. It's only Willas who has no ill-feeling towards Oberyn etc, while everyone else does.

Nobody with real power holds that grudge. The Tyrells tend to jump ship when it suits them( see Renly to Lannisters) and the alliance with the Lannisters has proven to a total disaster so far.

Why would you say the Tyrells can't stand the Lannisters, Az? They've had a very profitable alliance with them so far.

How is them paying to save their asses profitable so far? They invested a lot of gold in the army, then they invested a lot of their food supplies to keep KL feed.

What they got in return was Joffrey, who they had to invest money again to get rid off. Now they have Margery married again to a Lannister and she is in danger again of getting killed by the boy`s mom(they know that also).

So all evidence points to the contrary of them having a profitable alliance so far.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
They got the Iron Throne (or as close as they can get to it) off the alliance. Can't really see anything any family in the show would want more than that.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Is Arya sailing to Braavos like the captain said or to the Wall as she requested?

What bells made Varys board the ship?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Is Arya sailing to Braavos like the captain said or to the Wall as she requested?

What bells made Varys board the ship?

To Bravos.
The bells only ring for horror, and Varys knew Tywin was dead at that moment so he decided to leave also.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Where was the third dragon?

At some point they said it was missing for 3 days and they cant find him(he s more like a rebel in that way, he does what he likes).

--
what the fuck is an LS everybody is talking about?

the missing Dragon, eh? (rhetorical question) :devilehh:

Maybe the fact that they found tywin dead?

And what the fuck was that shit with stannis and mance ryder takeover

100 000 men army, giants, wargs and what not and they didnt even try to fight against a guy that couldnt find a hand of men or ships ( did he get that support from IRon Bank?, in the movie they let a feeling that they rejected hes request).

Besides I thought the night watch wouldnt let anybody cross the wall, yet they let stannis. fucked up, I m confused

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Stannis was sudden, even I don't understand
I mean "everyone" is there

Also are the rumours about Jon Snow true?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

SSIsXQP.jpg

Quarrelsome Barbarians with mainly women and children vs the Mannis cavalry pincer movement

Stannis solos

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The show didn't do a very good job showing how big a victory Stannis had. It almost looked like Stannis outnumbered them and there were no bloody Mammoths or Giants!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
rumors, jon snow? what rumors?

is he going to get traded?:lol:

g quickly, loan + option on him he s a good prospect

He has dragon blood or magic shit, why the witch bitch was giving him the looks as if she wanted to fuck him

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
At some point they said it was missing for 3 days and they cant find him(he s more like a rebel in that way, he does what he likes).

--
what the fuck is an LS everybody is talking about?

Maybe the fact that they found tywin dead?

And what the fuck was that shit with stannis and mance ryder takeover

100 000 men army, giants, wargs and what not and they didnt even try to fight against a guy that couldnt find a hand of men or ships ( did he get that support from IRon Bank?, in the movie they let a feeling that they rejected hes request).

Besides I thought the night watch wouldnt let anybody cross the wall, yet they let stannis. fucked up, I m confused

You haven't been paying attention much:

Stannis did initially get rejected but then Davos stepped up and they decided that he is a good investment after all.

That 100k army that mance has is composed also of women, children, barely any horses and poor metal craft all around.

On top of that they lack battlefield tactics, remember last season when Jon told Yigrette that they will get their ass kicked as soon as they face the first real army they encounter?

Their wargs are also decent ones, they can't warg into human beings like Brann can. The Giants thing can be explain in the show with the fact that their King died and they all just fled or lack of CGI budget, take your pick :tongue:

10436680_663240640392358_2123563210035496981_n.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I thought it was pretty clear that they'd give Stannis the money when Davos jumped in and argued for him.

Tbh, knowing the limits of the budget, Stannis could have bought an army of like 500k and we wouldn't know.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and again who/what is LS?

Catelyn Stark is resurrected by the Brotherhood Without Banners when they find her body washed up on a river bank and she is known from that point as 'Lady Stoneheart' because she has nothing left but vengeance against those who killed her family.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I thought it was pretty clear that they'd give Stannis the money when Davos jumped in and argued for him.

Tbh, knowing the limits of the budget, Stannis could have bought an army of like 500k and we wouldn't know.

If it means anything, in the books he has only 5 thousand men iirc and defeated/routed 100k wildlings inc Giants and Mammoths. However, he probably had more than that because *spoilers for book 5*

...they probably cut the Iron Bank sending someone to deal with Stannis and give him a loan in the North ala after his arrival at the wall which makes sense considering that hasn't come to anything and probably won't

Schedule