Carlo Ancelotti Thread

So, should Mourinho come to Milan?

• Total voters

MilanDelaware

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Gullit, Rijkaard, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Albertini, Gattuso
Looks like Carlo is gone. If the story is true, look for Rijkaard(sp) to sit on our bench next year.

Also, story says Kaka would be Chelsea's first target. It could be a long season.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As long as he doesn't take Kaka with him i'll say thank you for everything and good bye.

Hasn't had Rijkaard problems with Seedorf during his time when he coached the netherlands?

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Milano84 said:
does Carlo speak any english?
In all the times he's come to the UK in the CL - Man Utd, Arsenal and Celtic, i've never heard him use English. Anyway who cares....

WOOOWOOOOWOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT BIG FAT BLITHERING IDIOT IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Rijkaard's Total Futball, can't wait for the pre derby cat fights with Mourinho like the Barca vs Chelsea days. I'm getting ahead of myself I know, but still, graet news.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Kaka is sticking with milan not becauze of Ancelotti but becauze of MILAN!! so dont worry if ancelotti goes maybe he will take with him brochi and favalli !!

MilanDelaware

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Carlo can also take Dida and give us Cudicini.

Would Eto want to come to Milan if Rijkaard were coach?

That probably means Sheva is staying in London with Carlo.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yeah i really dont see him taking kaka.... anyway kaka would go to spain first

RockChicago

Primavera
Reaction score
Just heard he is gone on World Soccer Daily, they said it's breaking now (edit, just see the link, think it's from the same source)

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
MilanDelaware said:
Carlo can also take Dida and give us Cudicini.

Would Eto want to come to Milan if Rijkaard were coach?
Not sure about Eto'o, they have had arguments about being subbed etc in the past, just like Sheva and Carlo. Ronaldinho will not happen though, they fell out big time. Messi however has a strong relationship with him...

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I can't bellieve Ancelotti gets NO LOVE after all the success in the CL he has brought Milan.

If he leaves goes to Chelsea and Galiani keeps this crap up with the way he handles the transfer windows...everyone will see how good we had it!!!

Abramovich will give him all sorts of money for transfers, more than Berlu will give Milan in 5 transfer windows. If he could take this team to 3 in 6, he'll do wonders in Chelsea.

The grass is aways greener!!! :rolleyes:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
as good as chelsea is though.... lampard is not kaka. essien is not pirlo. terry is DEFINATELY not nesta.

Although chelsea has alot BETTER players and way more depth. They still lack the trulty special players that won us champions league.... aka KAKA (not ancelotti)

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LOL

I don't believe that bullshit rumor.

Here is the italian version ... quite different too.

http://milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=1789

English media are making that up. Ancelotti met Abramovich . so, what ?
That could be for business not football-related.

hmm... Wait...Berlusconi met Putin. Maybe Vladimir is our future striker !!! :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hahah its hard to read.... on 1 side u have english media... on other u have galliani and italian media. I cant decide which is less credible

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
project1967 said:
LOL

Ancelotti meeting Roman could just be bussiness? So he's a wanna be oil baron as well as an inept football manager now is he?

He's gone. Even if a fee hasn't been reached, why would anyone want a manager who doesn't want to be here.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
project1967 said:
LOL

I don't believe that bullshit rumor.

Here is the italian version ... quite different too.

http://milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=1789

What business?? Maybe Ancelotti ran out of fuel and went to buy some !!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
what do people think of donadoni as next manager?

i think him and rijkaard are highly likely cause of there milan link

c.maldini

ROMÂNIA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Kaka Pirlo Gattuso Pato Inzaghi Hagi Flamini Chivu Borriello
after the season that we had I never thought I 'd say this , but it actually scares me... to think of carlo leaving... we had a miserable season , partially because of him... but who will coach Milan ? rijkaark , donadoni , scolari ... I don't think they can handle this ... maybe donadoni , but I m not sure ...
we should try a coach like del neri (who has been great at atalanta ) ... or even prandelli ...

kaka has to stay...

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Carlo has decleared that he is staying for sure and for many season's to come.

if he did go chelsea i would let him go if chelsea gave us £50mil

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
i hope these rumors are just bunch of crap. if we let carletto who would be replacement. there aren't many coaches as good as him. if he decides to leave for chelsa i would be sorry to see him go but i would wish him all the luck. and if he tries even to lure kaka to chelsea then i'm personally going london to rip his heart out :devilfir:

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i disagree. I dont think carlo is a peticularly brilliant trainer or tactician. I think he handles the media well and the players well, and there is something to be said for that.

However he'll never have a thrown here like fergeson at ManU, so i think it is ultimately time for a change. He's become a bit complacent. He doesnt demand change. He is stubborn with players, peticularly underperforming ones. I think he is ready for a change, and so is Milan.

hope he does take the Chelsea job, or perhaps the azzuri job should it open. I know alot of people here feel indebted to him, but thats the nature of football these days. RARELY coaches stay as long as him. I think its nice when they do, like fergeson in MAnutd. But then again Carlo hasnt had fergeson like success 10 epl titles in 14 years....

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Milano84 said:
i disagree. I dont think carlo is a peticularly brilliant trainer or tactician. I think he handles the media well and the players well, and there is something to be said for that.

name me better one, except moroninho?

Milano84 said:
However he'll never have a thrown here like fergeson at ManU, so i think it is ultimately time for a change. He's become a bit complacent. He doesnt demand change. He is stubborn with players, peticularly underperforming ones. I think he is ready for a change, and so is Milan.

maybe you're right.

Milano84 said:
RARELY coaches stay as long as him. I think its nice when they do, like fergeson in MAnutd. But then again Carlo hasnt had fergeson like success 10 epl titles in 14 years....

nor did he spent gazillions of dollars. why do you always compare him to fergusson? do you know how many years fergusson spent in united trying to win his first epl? anyway ancelotti has shown whos better coach and tactictian. last four matches milan-united=3 wins for milan, 1 for united. goal diffrence 7:3 in milan favor.
fergie is average tactictian. what he does best is that he takes no shit from anyone, be it cr7, beckham or rooney.

MilanDelaware

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A lot of our problems have been managements not Carlos. He has worked with what was provided. Now I am not a fan of some of his substitutions, but when he had a deep bench, there were few complaints regarding his subs.

A couple of years ago, our Midfield subs were Rui Costa and Ambro...now they are Brocchi and Emerson...Management has failed us in regards to our bench and maybe Carlo should have tried to get better players at Milan.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
MilanDelaware said:
A lot of our problems have been managements not Carlos. He has worked with what was provided. Now I am not a fan of some of his substitutions, but when he had a deep bench, there were few complaints regarding his subs.

A couple of years ago, our Midfield subs were Rui Costa and Ambro...now they are Brocchi and Emerson...Management has failed us in regards to our bench and maybe Carlo should have tried to get better players at Milan.

I couldn't agree more.

I would add that he has worked not only well but brilliantly with what he has been handed. :star:

He's requested the players Galiani and/or Berlu are the problems here.

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
from tgcom.it

Che il tecnico rossonero possa finire sulla panchina dei Blues sembrano esserne convinti anche gli scommettitori. I bookmakers, infatti, hanno abbassato la quota di Ancelotti a 2,3. Contemporanemante si abbassa la quotazione di Hughes per la panchina del Manchester City, anch'essa sotto i 3. Leggendo fra banco e puntate, potrebbe spuntare la nuova geografia panchinara.

Seems there are people speculating on such rumors. They have financial interest in making rubbish news circulate.

Follow the money ...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Mr. Anonymous said:
I couldn't agree more.

I would add that he has worked not only well but brilliantly with what he has been handed. :star:

He's requested the players Galiani and/or Berlu are the problems here.

who has he requested that we havent gotten? I cant think of a single player he's wanted we havent gotten. He requests mostly older players

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Milano84 said:
who has he requested that we havent gotten? I cant think of a single player he's wanted we havent gotten. He requests mostly older players
Toni and Ribery to name a couple. :o

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
....i suppose those would have been 2 decent signings

Schedule