The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 4 15.38%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 26.92%
#TwoPubesTheory 4 15.38%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 7.69%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2016, 20:55   #15161
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Ok MB, point taken.. Very attractive woman though
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 21:14   #15162
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!
 
AC_Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Default

Banning wont ensure people see the light. Its a helpful tool but it doesnt improve anything. Lets learn from this as a community and just carry on. Thread will be reopened soon and we will carry on with the next topic.

Grazie ragazzi

And Delicious, take it easy on Necro. He does what he think is best. Chill mate. Download pokemon go . Be careful though. Dont wanna end up on the wrong street Lord knows you are up next for discussion in the world news thread

Am feeling very tolerant today.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 21:23   #15163
LemonCookies
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Out for a walk.
Default

Why do I have a feeling I'm still getting banned for no reason? 3:
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 22:09   #15164
Curupira
AC Milan Icon
 
Curupira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Ridiculous. One mod destroying this whole forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Waiting for the eventual purge of this forum of half its inhabitants by Necro. Reason: I was bored and because i can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
He is a dictator who loves trolling more than doing his job. Chances of the WNT opening are 0%. Itd be one thing if wes or sven did it
Why so mad man? At least you got your post in.

I was actually in middle of a post when Necro locked that thread and I followed the thread.

And I disagree with necro, he's never banned me...


Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 22:53   #15165
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng
Default

omygodomygodomygod

Without the World News Thread where can I discuss the Turkey coup?
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 23:02   #15166
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

BRUH, i feel you
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 23:34   #15167
leaf
voodoo donkey
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

OMGZZ Turkey

Periscope Twitter link
Check out @BadIdeasVs's Tweet: https://twitter.com/BadIdeasVs/statu...210745344?s=09


Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 23:39   #15168
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!
 
AC_Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Default

World news thread reopened.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 04:57   #15169
leaf
voodoo donkey
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Please reinstate Lemon Cookies
He was a thoroughly unique character. He wasn't a vicious poster...just conceited beyond comprehension. I drucurl, who never liked his dumb ass, am begging for him.

Please reconsider.
Regards
dru


Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 08:14   #15170
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

You can't see why lemon is banned because lemon's posts were deleted.


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 08:29   #15171
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default



Signature



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 09:29   #15172
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Please reinstate Lemon Cookies
He was a thoroughly unique character.
and his quality level of philosophy is uncreatable by others
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 10:21   #15173
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

You shouldn't make fun of banned people, J.


Signature



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 10:31   #15174
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Not making fun of him.

I didn't agree with his opinions but he created a space discussions and challenged others in his own way.

Although I didn't see any of the deleted posts....so maybe I'm biased.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 10:39   #15175
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Space discussions?


Signature



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 14:06   #15176
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Universal discussion
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 14:20   #15177
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Universal discussion
So talking about nothing basically?


Signature



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 13:51   #15178
Legio IV GrintaBoyz
World Cup Winner
 
Legio IV GrintaBoyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

This site needs a revamp ASAP. Also it needs to be more mobile-friendly. Admins should get with the times now or the site will fall behind, especially if we consider that many new fans might want to join if the sale goes through and the club returns to the spotlight.
Legio IV GrintaBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 14:47   #15179
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

I like it the way it is now.


Signature



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 01:47   #15180
Legio IV GrintaBoyz
World Cup Winner
 
Legio IV GrintaBoyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
I like it the way it is now.
It looks like something out of 2007.
Legio IV GrintaBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:13.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.