The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I would really really petition Silvio to buy back the club if there's even a glimmer of a chance of that happening.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would really really petition Silvio to buy back the club if there's even a glimmer of a chance of that happening.

yeah give the club back to the man where the whole FFP mess started and sold the club to unknowns as long as the check cleared. Solid choice ha.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score

It’s gonna happen after all Silvio has a clause to buy back if his options weren’t met in the first 3 years.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Why would he keep up with the European elite spending wise now when he didn't for the last 10 years of his ownership?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
pato gets back with barbie, silvio buys the club and makes the first pato chairman-player to win the CL

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Li is so bad. His hurting the club with the lack of transparency. His reputation is so poor, who would invest now, who would come here now, in a failing project. Regardless of the outcome I think Mr Li if not broke, is bad for business or at the very least bad at it, this will effect the clubs longevity. I’m really wondering how much he thought any of this through.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The owner of IKEA flew coach.

But I still hate Li.

he knows the back of the plane has the biggest chances of survival in the event of a crash. why hang out with the rich but dead guys sitting in front ?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
i dont think a transfer ban will happen

if there is a ban it will be for EL, meaning any new players we buy wont be able to play in EL

thats my guess though, dont quote me

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

if there is a ban it will be for EL, meaning any new players we buy wont be able to play in EL

No, we shan't be quoting you in the appeal after UEFA transfer bans us.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The fact that Li Yonghong won't be our president this summer/fall/winter, doesn't concern me at all. The fact that Elliott and Paul Singer is taking over the club, is actually good because they have shown interest in taking over Milan, and also they're also currently battling for Serie A TV-rights. So in other news.... they're actually rich, heard of and willing to invest in the club and team. For me, Yonghong Li's take over at Milan always looked some kind of Ponzi scheme.

The rought thing however, is that our transfer window might be blocked (similarly to Atletico 2 years ago), and therefore we wouldn't able to spend, and it would be hard to keep our "good" players without replacing them.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It seems that the biggest problem--when looking around the context of the decision--is that UEFA doesn't know who Li really is.

I think they let PSG and City pass because they know who owns the clubs. Li is shrouded in mystery.

He really must be shady, otherwise, why not just disclose where he has his money from?

I actually think this is a good thing. Look at it this way, it's pretty obvious now that Li took out a huge loan and used dirty money to buy the club with the intention of cashing out as soon as he can with a public listing. Too many things went wrong, with China blocking outgoing funds, UEFA not being lenient, the disappointing season and no CL, etc. He got in too deep and he can't get out and he's in deep deep trouble now. He thought he could delay and delay hoping for a better offer from someone willing to invest in the club or refinance the loan but they all probably involve him taking a huge loss on his investment. He fucked up.

The reason why i'm looking at this development with optimism is that it's a bright light shining on him now. There's no way out and he HAS to give up. Elliot will not let this continue now and it's game over for him.

The big winner of course is Berlusconi who sold the team at a vastly inflated price, and Li will lose everything. Hell, the last few payments were done with personal guarantees from his rich wife. It's that bad.

Hopefully Elliot steps in now and forces Li out as soon as possible and they sell again to someone with far greater capacity to invest. This time there will be interested parties because the floor would be whatever Elliot loaned Li plus profit, which would amount to about 350m, which is a reasonable value for the club.

My only real concern is that UEFA hands us a transfer ban as that would make it harder to sell the club and hold us back a few years. Everything else is just pressure to get Li to finally give up and sell.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Milan have not respected the FFP parameters between 2014 and 2017.

The possible three decisions that could be released by CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber in June :
- The fining of Milan
- Squad limitation to a certain number of players
- Exclusion from European competitions

[Sky]

Anyone see a transfer ban listed?

Fools.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Answer me this who will invest in Milan if they are not even sure if it’s owner will be here in a few. Li is so stupid. We even less attractive to sponsors.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
I always knew he was a fraud the moment he did his girly prance through the airport terminal. No man with wealth flys commercial. :lol:

:lol::lol: actualy they do, many of them
anyway, i said last summer that this lack of transparency from the owner is really bad , but members here tought that it's cool and it gave us that mysterious and susprising factor (especially when we spent much), but that's not cool in business world and when your company is doing bad, and now see what happens
i have no doubts actually that Li is lying to F&M themselves to buy time and save what he can from this failed operation of buying milan, put it on track after 5 years, and then sell , it reminds me of F1 teams, many of them come to the sport expecting to become the new ferrari and mclaren , but after facing the reality, those investors all end up losing money with massive losses and nothing good to take at all

All in all, the only silver line here is that milan is 7 CL and a big club, if the club will be put for sale at a good price , i have no doubts that will bring many investors interested in this opportunity, it's not something that come everyday.
this is not a parma, psg or city this is AC Milan.
Stand strong, guys.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Parma comes up to Serie A and we take their place in the poorhouse. It's the circle of life.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think the opposite. They should be happy to have a club like Milan in the Cup.
Why should they exlude the team from league ? Transfer ban is more likely

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
MR comes out on top once again.

Y'all enjoy raising your blood pressure for no reason, or what?

Lolzies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Why do people think we're liquidating, by the way? Is this just a theory, or do people actually believe this? Remember we got Elliott as our parachute in case Yonghong wouldn't financially be able to operate within the club

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Milan have not respected the FFP parameters between 2014 and 2017.

The possible three decisions that could be released by CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber in June :
- The fining of Milan
- Squad limitation to a certain number of players
- Exclusion from European competitions

[Sky]

Will keep posting this because Milanisti

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Someone type out what those 3 outcomes could be, pls.

And inform me which of the 3 is a transfer ban

Thx.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Someone type out what those 3 outcomes could be, pls.

And inform me which of the 3 is a transfer ban

Thx.

if this means we miss fellani i will be PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule