Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHA Ref come on....

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This fucking ref calls everything against us.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You guys are desperate :lol:

I mean, put the instagram-tinted glasses aside and just watch the way Silva plays against a reasonably good defence. He is clueless and I am dead serious when I say he is Serie B quality.

I don't really even look at your posts any more, Necro. I find your points on Silva valid, but every thing you post seems like the complete opposite of things you posted a few weeks/months ago.

Honestly, Lapadula probably was better in terms of movement, reading of the game, and finishing.

Lapadula was also far better than Kalinic has been this season...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He seems very fatigued.

I really hope we can at least get a b2b midfielder capable of relieving Kessie around 20 minutes a game

We should actually be giving way more minutes to Locatelli. But I guess that needs some level of stability in results.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Ref a complete joke. Defenders can maul our attackers and our attacking players aren't allowed to do shit. Just kys.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Their keeper almost with two assists...

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We're playing well 11 men vs 12 here. Should be 3 goals up, and possibly a penalty too. What a joke.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
absolutely horrible performance after kalinic subbed in, got a yellow :lol: surely he lifted our game :lol:
if u guys want the result, let kalinic on the bench :fp:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Giampaolo:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder who Necro has been watching for the past 4 years and admiring his meticulous work.

Now that Montella is a certain for the Italy job, perhaps I'll have to scan Serie C1 to find the next Nendorsement.

I get that neither one has been doing much of mention and I am not criticizing Silva.

But I just don't see it as unfair that he's not getting game time. At this point we need results, it sucks but in terms of overall abilities I feel like he can't be relied on.

That's completely fair.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sage match thread streak : still unbeaten

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't really even look at your posts any more, Necro. I find your points on Silva valid, but every thing you post seems like the complete opposite of things you posted a few weeks/months ago.

Lapadula was also far better than Kalinic has been this season...

Both were duds in terms of signings.

But coaches are choosing to play the smaller dud

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Sell Kalinic and Silva and get a real striker FFS. Our scoring ability is a joke.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Ref took away two legitimate goals

Someone unleash Rino on this man

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
fuck you Maresca i hope this was your last match regereeing you fucking suck, corrupted piece of shit

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Both were duds in terms of signings.

But coaches are choosing to play the smaller dud

Valid.

Perhaps I would give time to the 22 year old dud instead of the 29 year old one.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Shit tier ref again. It's getting really annoying lately to watch our strikers get mauled and then brute neanderthals like Skriniar get applause for their illegal playstyle.

Deservedly won 3 points and fuck Crotone.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
once we reach the coppa italia and europa league finals, it's either me or dinar who should open the threads

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Good stuff. Well played for 60-70 minutes, a good penalty shout not even VARd, and a goal disallowed. Fine match in the overall scheme of things.

Hakan with another good performance, which is a very positive thing for us. If he can continue this in that position, we have a much better overall shape. Bonaventura did well once he started moving into the middle from his left position, which is what he had done during the 2nd half against Inter after Hakan came on. That dynamic is very potent I think.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
The ref needs to explain himself. That was pathetic

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
is it me of was this ref really shit ? also, who tf is he ? I recognize most serie a refs and all his face tells me is that he's a cunt

i need to see a replay of that tackle on cutrone but I'm pretty sure it was a pen and I don't get what was up with the kalinic goal. not even going to mention the endless cunt tackles out offensive players had to endure