The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 19-11-2019, 22:39   #18801
mazurxiii
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
am I the only one who notice there's no post from new member in the past few months/years?
did they even able to post?

Yes BTW - i waited over 2 months for my account activation, so some ppl who r not patient may not wait

Last edited by mazurxiii; 19-11-2019 at 22:41.
mazurxiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 22:46   #18802
Omar500
Rookie

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

I've waited more than 2 months, there are some problems with activation, and for avatar, there is no 'change avatar' option to choose, only to select predefined avatars. I'm cool with Baresi for now
Omar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 22:53   #18803
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar500 View Post
I've waited more than 2 months, there are some problems with activation, and for avatar, there is no 'change avatar' option to choose, only to select predefined avatars. I'm cool with Baresi for now
Below the predefined avatars there's the option, costum avatar with image upload or link with an url.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 22:59   #18804
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
You're not worth muting tbh.
You're like those hilariously aggressive puppies that trip off for 0 reason.
Think I'll just ignore your ass (no homo) going forward

Jokingly suggesting that you are a fruit is "attacking your character"?
Yeah you need to burn some herbs
Ah yeah, let's ignore that you randomly said I have anger issues because I don't accept your bullshit It's totally the gay thing.

You're a dude that talks shit and when people don't tolerate it, you act like a victim. Kinda hilarious considering your stance on those SJW snowflakes. But I can already see, it's useless to talk to you because we have ample evidence that you don't change for the better and it's always the others that are wrong, never you

And I don't need drugs to relax considering I'm a pretty calm person as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
there still are some rare examples nowadays, like Lukaku. When it comes to contribution to the game: a pure horror show, but he still takes his goal now and then, which is all fine until you stop scoring goals of course (which happens to every striker)
Very rare indeed and Lukaku already had his share of bumps in the road thanks to being limited.

For Piatek it's mainly about stopping to fall over at every turn and getting a little rhythm back and we should be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar500 View Post
User CP-> Edit Avatar -> Custom Avatar option. This function may be gated by number of posts, can't remember.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

I exist to make Merda fans miserable
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 23:16   #18805
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Totally agree that those who find halle bacca attractive should refrain from posting. We already got enough on our plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 23:45   #18806
fray
Casciavit

Soooomeone, anyone appoint Giampaolo, as we desperately need him and Pioli off our books this season. Pochettino is coming in the summer!

Signature
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 23:45   #18807
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Sadly, thousands of RnB applicants are waiting in limbo

Several have PM’d me.

Thousands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 00:38   #18808
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Piatek's positioning is the problem. He's seldom in the right spot. The fact that Leao has been able to find himself in better positions underlines that I'm not sure "service" is the problem.

Piatek has continually stumbled and ruined many attacking moves.

Also, he has missed a bunch of chances that someone who has the ego of his should be putting away.
Eh, Piatek's positioning is the least of his problems.
I would say it's not even a problem at all.

Leao doesn't just find himself in good positions. He receives the ball with back to the goal only to make a great first touch and quick turn that creates a chance out of nothing. He dribbles or runs past players and pulls off interchanges and one-two passes with teammates that put him in golden opportunities to score(and miss).
He has a major role in our buildups when he's one the pitch.

Piatek tries to do the same things, but he doesn't have the technique or physique or pace to pull those things off. He'll make a poor touch, mess up the pass, make a horrible dribbling attempt, or he fails to out-pace the defender or beat them in the air. He resorts to diving because he thinks a foul is the best thing he can get out of those situations with his limitations(however he's wrong because refs aren't buying them, not even when there was an actual foul).

With that said, we need both on the pitch.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 01:20   #18809
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post
Soooomeone, anyone appoint Giampaolo, as we desperately need him and Pioli off our books this season. Pochettino is coming in the summer!

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 02:43   #18810
beegees
make me adm in

Poch is the best available coach in the market right now.
He might be has 0 trophy, but based on his CV, he understand how to build a team, and top 4 warranty as well.
Please guys, don't try to be an a-hole this time, don't even try to said no to Poch and give "oUt oF tHe BoX oPiNiOn".

We need Poch.

Get him here next season please Mr. Gazidis.

Poch2020

Signature
Necro on Kalinic
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I predict 18-20 Serie A goals and 5-6 Europa League goals.

He will also have 7-10 assists though in Serie A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.
Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 03:58   #18811
OVUNQUE CON TE
World Cup Winner

We should get Brendan Rodgers

Signature
Insert text here...
OVUNQUE CON TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 05:30   #18812
doraemon
One and Only

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:
Poch is the best available coach in the market right now.
He might be has 0 trophy, but based on his CV, he understand how to build a team, and top 4 warranty as well.
Please guys, don't try to be an a-hole this time, don't even try to said no to Poch and give "oUt oF tHe BoX oPiNiOn".

We need Poch.

Get him here next season please Mr. Gazidis.

Poch2020
Question will be can we afford him? Logically he should wait for job opening at bayern/juve/united. I give 1% chance we can lure him in, never say never
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 05:35   #18813
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Romagnoli, Robben

Lmao stop with this Poch stuff. Maybe if Milan make ucl next season in the summer he can come, but as of now ot ain't happening. Dude has 0 trophies and still is probably too high profile to come to Milan smh.
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 07:06   #18814
beegees
make me adm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
Question will be can we afford him? Logically he should wait for job opening at bayern/juve/united. I give 1% chance we can lure him in, never say never
the thing is, you have to know that sometimes it's not merely about money. Do you think he will join us just because we can pay him? no
you also need to convince him that with our project.

someone in our management who has excellent communication and negotiation skills should talk with Poch and begin the initial negotiation, and who is he? Gazidis.

Poch might said yes with certain conditions, like... maybe he want incompetence director like Maldini and Boban out. Gazidis would be very happy with that because he finally have a reason to kick both of them out.

Signature
Necro on Kalinic
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I predict 18-20 Serie A goals and 5-6 Europa League goals.

He will also have 7-10 assists though in Serie A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.
Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 07:26   #18815
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Bring Poch, Eriksen, Aldersomething and Rakitic. 2 free agents, 20 m for Barca and let's roll. Release all the fodder and their wages will be nearly covered.

Instant top 4

Signature
Derbies – Juventus, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Atalanta – 5 games – 1 point

Mid-table – Torino, Sassuolo, Genoa, Bologna, Parma, Cagliari, Fiorentina, Udinese – 6 games – 9 points

Must-wins – Verona, Lecce, Brescia, Spal, Samp – 4 games – 10 points

Total 20 points
69 points available
Minimum 72 points needed for top 4
MilanBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 09:43   #18816
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Just read all of piatek interview.

Guy is a true imbecile.

Another position that needs fixing.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 09:52   #18817
Chiko
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
the thing is, you have to know that sometimes it's not merely about money. Do you think he will join us just because we can pay him? no
you also need to convince him that with our project.

someone in our management who has excellent communication and negotiation skills should talk with Poch and begin the initial negotiation, and who is he? Gazidis.

Poch might said yes with certain conditions, like... maybe he want incompetence director like Maldini and Boban out. Gazidis would be very happy with that because he finally have a reason to kick both of them out.
Yip. Pretty much.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 09:54   #18818
Chiko
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Pochettino, Mourinho, Allegri, Spalletti, Marcelino, probably Ancelotti in the summer all available and Milan will hire Di Biagio lol.
Won't be surprised, haha. Got to save that paper.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 11:04   #18819
Pingu
Theonomenal

Mourinho joins Tottenham as new coach:
https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/st...40181657784320

Not like it wasn't obvious it was him or Allegri.

Signature
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 12:33   #18820
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

https://www.football-italia.net/1466...-say-no-bayern

lmao
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote