The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He did well in the past but it does not give him the right or immunity from pushing club to the ground later on.

You wont change your mind so its useless to argue with you.

I will continue to shit on Galliani... engage ignore button!

i wouldn't ignore a fellow milanista for stating an opinion but what's the owner's role in pushing the club to the ground?

where is the owners role in all this? Hate on an employee when he was only doing what the employer had asked him to do?

you deserve guidance fellow milanista. you deserve to see the full picture.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Sky - Niang rejected Spartak.

DDZMscB.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just have Torino raise their offer by a few million for Niang and be done with it.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Come on, man...

wouldn't it be funny if mods kept track of certain things users do (e.g. number of posts that hint at an user supporting a rival club) and when it reached a certain threshold that user would become more prone to getting soft bans ?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
of course they dont .. i mean pjaca bernaredschi cuadrado D.Costa

i also dont see inter matchin our offer

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Liverpool have not won the league in 30 years, and before 2005 did not win CL since the 80s. How in the fuck are they a higher club then Man U? Man U has literally outperformed them since 1984 LOL.

so let me get this straight, what part of European elites you don't get?

there is a reason we are a bigger club than Juventus and this is our continental success.

Man utd will be the biggest club in england and sit on the big boys table the moment they overtake liverpool.

same goes for Barca.

winning the league 100x will only make you a dominant provincial club, please refer to Juventus

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
wouldn't it be funny if mods kept track of certain things users do (e.g. number of posts that hint at an user supporting a rival club) and when it reached a certain threshold that user would become more prone to getting soft bans ?

you sneaky lil mod :)

ban all the traitors!

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate

In general, I would see no flaw in that kind of scheme. But I'm working on van Basten. He's my personal project, I'm trying to rehabilitate him. I mean, his name choice alone shows he has potential.

If he wound up getting banned, I would see it as my personal failure as a mentor.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Say no more. We're back to being mates again :) Its the drugs that made you talk with impoliteness abt Barca. I know you love them really :)

european elites is 1 club per league on one table.

you and massaro do the math, i'll wait. I am sorry if I offended Barca fans. I thought capello showed the arrogant prick how to behave like a big club back in 94 :proud:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i wouldn't ignore a fellow milanista for stating an opinion but what's the owner's role in pushing the club to the ground?

where is the owners role in all this? Hate on an employee when he was only doing what the employer had asked him to do?

you deserve guidance fellow milanista. you deserve to see the full picture.

Bro... owner was giving him 80M+ each year to cover losses incurred because of Galliani's mismanagement.

If Galliani had prudently invested the money and grown the club revenues (1st job of any CEO), then we wouldnt have been in this mess.

Berlu is also responsible... but he is also the one giving tens of millions each year just so that club remains afloat. Galliani on the other hand brought in massive fodders, got involved in shady Genao deals, and purchased players represented by his agent friends.

dont try to defend galliani...

we all are extremely happy he is gone... just wished that day had come sooner.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Provincial clubs.... like AS Roma, Club Brugge and Borussia Moenchengobbledegook ?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Come on, man...

Wot?

Laudrup, Pep, Stoichkov, Prosinecki, Maradona, Cruyff, Hagi, Romário, Enrique, Figo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Cocu, Xavi, Iniesta, Overmars, Deco, Eto'o,

They were all 2nd tier?

And I've left a lot out

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Wot?

Laudrup, Pep, Stoichkov, Prosinecki, Maradona, Cruyff, Hagi, Romário, Enrique, Figo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Cocu, Xavi, Iniesta, Overmars, Deco, Eto'o,

They were all 2nd tier?

And I've left a lot out

tumblr_o7m4c22Y841tx21j0o1_500.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
New offer from Milan to Lazio, 15m + Paletta and Niang for Keita. (Lazio Channel)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bro... owner was giving him 80M+ each year to cover losses incurred because of Galliani's mismanagement.

If Galliani had prudently invested the money and grown the club revenues (1st job of any CEO), then we wouldnt have been in this mess.

Berlu is also responsible... but he is also the one giving tens of millions each year just so that club remains afloat. Galliani on the other hand brought in massive fodders, got involved in shady Genao deals, and purchased players represented by his agent friends.

dont try to defend galliani...

we all are extremely happy he is gone... just wished that day had come sooner.

Please tell me how this works for budgetary reasons? did he cover loss? or did he put straight cash 80m for Galliani to run the club?

who allowed the loss? what was milan overheads? what was the revenues?

final question who ran Milan finances, forecasts and budgets?

if you don't believe the books were cooked then there is no point moving forward in this discussion.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Ban for barcelona fan please

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Karinic trained with the group

DH2uYCXXcAErlnL.jpg

i ve never seen a more agile football player

imagine someone not wanting kalichenko here

Wot?

They were all 2nd tier?

And I've left a lot out

barcelona even if i dont like it are a top tier club
they have more than double CL titles than benfica
since 92 they have 5 cl titles.same number as we did in 88-2007 period
apart from madrid i dont remember another team being that succesful in a 20-25 year period.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wot?

They were all 2nd tier?

And I've left a lot out

Do you support Barça, apart from Milan? Legit question.

You're making some effort to move Barça up people's club tier lists. It looks like a soft spot for them at the very least.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
This has all got to hurt Niangs confidence as a player. He looked good this preseason, as soon as he was transfer listed he looked lost on the pitch. Some players need that emotional support and backing to play their best, I do feel somewhat bad for him. He clearly loves this club

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Keita: Juve always ahead and quiet.

Sky: Juventus for Keita is extremely quiet. There is no hurry to bring the Senegalese to Turin already in this market session, Lazio makes a wall and does not give up with the offer of 15 million but Juventus does not break strong against the will of the player and if it will not close in these 9 Days that are missing at the end of the market will most likely do so in the January session or straight to zero in June.

The latest offer of Milan, as reported by Il Messaggero and Republic, is 15 million euros more Paletta and Niang.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Wot?

They were all 2nd tier?

And I've left a lot out

Status
Not open for further replies.