Francesco Totti

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Unarguably one of the most talented Italian player the world has ever seen. Francesco Totti. This thread had to come sooner or later.

Born in September 1976, debuted on 28 March 1993, about 20 years ago from this post. Totti has made 528 appearances for AS Roma and is second all-time topscorer in the Serie A with 226 goals with only Piola (274 goals) in front of him. Il Bimbo d'Oro, Il Re di Roma, Er Pupone, and Il Gladiatore are a few of his nicknames.

Decal of Francesco Totti, on the wall of a house in Rome (Photo 1). It celebrates the 2000-01 scudetto won by AS Roma. The same year AS Roma tried to build a competitive team around Totti, and thus signed up Fabio Capello as coach, and many other great players, such as Vincenzo Montella, Gabriel Batistuta, Walter Samuel and Emerson. During the years of Capello, Totti changed his position, and began to play as trequartista to exploit his great skills in passing and create assists for his teammates. On 17 June 2001 he won his first scudetto with AS Roma, being one of the most important protagonists of the league victory, with 13 goals in the championship and one goal in the 3-0 victory against Fiorentina in Supercoppa Italiana. He was awarded the Italian Footballer of the Year for 2000 and 2001.

Totti became a widely recognised idol of the supporters, not only for his great performances on the field, but also for being himself an AS Roma supporter, and for this reason he refused many offers by richer and stronger clubs that wanted to sign him up.

In the following years Totti played as second striker, in a 3-5-2 and in 2003 and 2004 hit a career-high twenty goals, and even if Roma finished runners-up in Serie A twice in three seasons, Totti scored unforgettable goals, such as the 1-0 victory against Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium during the 2002-03 Champions League (video 1), as the long range lob in the 5-1 victory in the derby against Lazio (video 2). Also he achieved two further awards as Italian Footballer of the Year in 2003 and 2004.

Totti vs Real Madrid 02/03

Totti vs Lazio 5-1

Now this thread works like any other thread, although there is something I would like to add. Spread around this forum I’ve noticed there are some real Totti supporters/fans, call it as you like. So, what I’ve done is created a Francesco Totti Social Group, which can only be viewed by the Elite Totti Force members. Amongst the members there is a code of Omerta. Non can speak of the things we spoke about in the Social Group. So far the Force has 6 members:

Apostle #01: AC_Wesley
Apostle #02: Dominant
Apostle #03: jammin
Apostle #04: leaf
Apostle #05: Ramzee
Apostle #06: Gio

Now, if you are a fan of Totti and you would like to enter, all you’ll need to do is write in this thread you wish to join and sell your soul to Totti. That’d be all.

File:Totti-a.s.Roma-celebration.jpg

----------------

SOCIAL GROUP UPDATE
After having gathered with the Force about the future of our foundation we wish to make this Elite Force actually Elite and exclusive. Meaning we are setting a limit on our members. 12 to be exact. I hear you asking: Hey, why 12?. Easy. Because Jesus had 12 apostles. And we form these 12 apostles in modern times.

517px-Synaxis_of_the_Twelve_Apostles_01.jpg

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
totti is awesome in fifa13

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
they say Italy need no worry as they got his heir in Hachim Mastour

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you had this. But when I still played football (shadow striker/Left midfielder :cool:) I often checked some videos of a player I adored on youtube the day before a match. It was many many time Totti, also some Kaká. It somehow gave me the right inspiration, creativity and joy to preform.

AC Wesley for colored letters.

Yesss Thank you jammin :proud:.

Green or orange please! pretty please

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you had this. But when I still played football (shadow striker/Left midfielder :cool:) I often checked some videos of a player I adored on youtube the day before a match. It was many many time Totti, also some Kaká. It somehow gave me the right inspiration, creativity and joy to preform.
... then you realize you can't do anything that you just watched, or you end up trying and failing spectacularly. I know that feel. :D

Orange would suit you. :thumbsup:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
... then you realize you can't do anything that you just watched, or you end up trying and failing spectacularly. I know that feel. :D

Orange would suit you. :thumbsup:

a lot of us can relate to that. tried to be maldini...ended up being mesbah. :lol::lol::lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I get mistaken for Francesco totti alot when I'm at the pool sometimes

holy shit is that...Francesco totti???

Nope..just me.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Wesley my hero

an inspiration to all

most complete attacking player of all time

MilanMB