The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 17:09   #4881
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
belotti for 20 million + niang would be awesome, he's on shit form but he has the right attitude...and tbh the worse his form is the better it is for us.
The injury set him back but it should teach Cairo not to be a bitch with prices
Old 12-02-2018, 17:13   #4882
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
The option became an obligation as soon as he played 1 game in 2018...which was against Crotone. To not exercise that option, we would have had to not play him this entire second part of the season. Worth it if you ask me, but it's done now.

Obviously there was a "gentleman's" agreement and this was put in place just to delay the expense by a year. Football-Italia says that it's a 3 year installment starting July.

I hope a Chinese club is interested in him in the summer. What an awful player he's turned out to be.

Tnx for the info.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 12-02-2018, 17:17   #4883
Sage
Reinmēkā

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Sombrero View Post
The injury set him back but it should teach Cairo not to be a bitch with prices
he's not 1/4 the striker auba is

#aubaboiz

Signature
Old 12-02-2018, 17:21   #4884
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
First off this guy is WAYYY more handsome than our old rapper and sharaawi's friend, emis killa
how you rate his flow vs the Kevin Constant guy?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 12-02-2018, 17:45   #4885
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

can't wait

Signature
Old 12-02-2018, 18:06   #4886
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Montella is a solid coach, his influence on our season is really overrated.
He made errors like going for advanced stuff too soon instead of further sorting out the basics, but the expectations and the huge amount of transfers would have troubled most coaches.

Without Montella taking a lot of pressure and the first months with this thrown-together squad Gattuso would have failed in my opinion.
Wasn't he involved in the acquisitions we made last summer? So then wouldn't he be better off than Gattuso since he actually had some say with regards to the players at his disposal?

We need a quick left winger, technically sound cable of cutting in and also hard working off the ball to latch onto Suso's crosses. Hakan is trying but he isn't a winger and can be utilized better elsewhere...

Center forward, I'm not too sure. I think we all want Silva to explode... I think he will, we just have to be patient and he has to keep the right attitude. Let's not forget he is young. So having Kalinic and Cutrone gives him some playing time and enough window to burst if he can. But then again, we all want results now... It's a tough one...

Backup for Suso is also needed... Left footer... Maybe pacey good in the air type... Just to mix things up.

Biglia is slowly improving... But it's a position that once quality is brought, will immediately improve how the whole team plays... Especially with Kessie as well, and one of Bonaventura/Hakan ...

Defense, we can improve on LB... The rest really need time to gel... Hoping Conti comes back and meets all our expectations...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Signature
SEVEN
Old 12-02-2018, 18:23   #4887
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatKalu View Post
Wasn't he involved in the acquisitions we made last summer? So then wouldn't he be better off than Gattuso since he actually had some say with regards to the players at his disposal?

We need a quick left winger, technically sound cable of cutting in and also hard working off the ball to latch onto Suso's crosses. Hakan is trying but he isn't a winger and can be utilized better elsewhere...

Center forward, I'm not too sure. I think we all want Silva to explode... I think he will, we just have to be patient and he has to keep the right attitude. Let's not forget he is young. So having Kalinic and Cutrone gives him some playing time and enough window to burst if he can. But then again, we all want results now... It's a tough one...

Backup for Suso is also needed... Left footer... Maybe pacey good in the air type... Just to mix things up.

Biglia is slowly improving... But it's a position that once quality is brought, will immediately improve how the whole team plays... Especially with Kessie as well, and one of Bonaventura/Hakan ...

Defense, we can improve on LB... The rest really need time to gel... Hoping Conti comes back and meets all our expectations...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Looks like Montella did a lot of damage that Gattuso is slowly fixing in regards to our summer purchases. It can't be coincidence that everyone we bought was great last year with their previous clubs and suddenly turned to crap in a few months all at one time. To me it seems Montella also got a big head. I bet he thought things were going to be a lot easier than it turned out to be when you spend that much money.
Old 12-02-2018, 18:26   #4888
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
how you rate his flow vs the Kevin Constant guy?
Hard for me to gauge...I think the kc21 guy is clearly more charismatic tho
Old 12-02-2018, 18:38   #4889
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
interesting choice by puma

Very cool

Feels like da Milan

Signature

only italian music in locker room
Old 12-02-2018, 19:24   #4890
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post
Very cool

Feels like da Milan
agreed, very lombardy. good choice puma

Old 12-02-2018, 20:35   #4891
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: Michael Oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
that team was pure magic
perfect balance between strong defense and lethal attack

also that pluralism in attack...papin, savicesic, mvb, gullit, massaro, donadoni
oh lord. will we ever see such a side?
Old 12-02-2018, 20:40   #4892
Massaro94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Current Milan winning EL would be legendary, on par with our CL triumphs. Do u guys believe we can do it?!
On par with 2003 where we beat Bayern, Depor, Real, Ajax, Inter, Juve
Old 12-02-2018, 20:55   #4893
Massaro94
Banned

Quote:
I´m happy that we did not turn into PSG. I want Milan to have enough money but I don´t necessarily want us to do crazy spending.
yikes
Old 12-02-2018, 20:58   #4894
IL-Capitano
Legenda di AC Milan

Fav. Players: too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
that team was pure magic
perfect balance between strong defense and lethal attack

also that pluralism in attack...papin, savicesic, mvb, gullit, massaro, donadoni
oh lord. will we ever see such a side?
Indeed strong in every department in fact the subs bench was also full of top talent, top players who had to fight to get into a ridiculously talented side. Will we ever see a Milan like this again? In all honesty no. However I think with time, patience and intelligent development we could get close to building a squad of excellent but not equal quality. But it will require time and will need a lot of patience from fans.

several people thought new owners and investment = instant success it doesn't work that way and never has. Milan are on a journey a new chapter someday sooner rather than later I hope we will be a Giant of the game again.
Old 12-02-2018, 21:17   #4895
milanator
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatKalu View Post
(...)
To be fair the team did look well suited for a 3-5-2 system on paper, most fans wanted it badly.
The problem is that if you buy so many players the difference between "on paper" and reality multiplied with the number of new players is very hard to calculate.

Going for so many transfers is the biggest mistake we made ex aequo with the pressure of reaching a CL-slot and even talks about the scudetto we put on a team with no chemistry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Looks like Montella did a lot of damage that Gattuso is slowly fixing in regards to our summer purchases. It can't be coincidence that everyone we bought was great last year with their previous clubs and suddenly turned to crap in a few months all at one time. To me it seems Montella also got a big head. I bet he thought things were going to be a lot easier than it turned out to be when you spend that much money.
That is simply not true:
-Rodriguez had a bad season before joining us
-Hakan was suspended for a very long period
-Borini had a bad season
-Mussacchio missed 1/3 of the season
-Kessie´s second half of the season was not that great. Still good for his age though.
Old 12-02-2018, 21:22   #4896
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
That is simply not true:
-Rodriguez had a bad season before joining us
-Hakan was suspended for a very long period
-Borini had a bad season
-Mussacchio missed 1/3 of the season
-Kessie´s second half of the season was not that great. Still good for his age though.
You didn't mention Biglia & Bonucci. Those 2 were supposed to be our "sure bet" signings that were supposed to lift the levels of our other players and they were in the poorest form out of everyone.

Signature
Old 12-02-2018, 21:24   #4897
Massaro94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
All it took was one article from La Repubblica during election season to convince people that the story was beyond any doubt.
Old 12-02-2018, 21:26   #4898
Massaro94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
A lot to of inters problems right now stem from the fact that icardi isn't on good terms with Perisic.

It has something to do with his style of play. Perisic brozovic etc don't seem to like him because he is very static and doesn't work hard enough.

He doesn't seem to like Perisic very much because he doesn't cross all the time a la candreva...

All in all classic inter.

Icardi is good but probably not worth the money he will cost. If I were inter o wouldn't mind Milan buying him for 100m
k
Old 12-02-2018, 21:32   #4899
Massaro94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Maradona is no fan of the Inter captain.

He declared: "If (Carlos) Tevez deserves the World Cup? Without a shadow of a doubt, there is no-one better, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find a No9.

"(Gonzalo) Higuain deserves an opportunity, worth ten times more than the shame of Icardi."

But Maradona continued: "Without wanting to offend anyone, someone would have never imagined that (Lucas) Biglia could be in the shirt of our national one day. Argentina today does not inspire more fear, apart from (Lionel) Messi, it has lost respect for the divided albiceleste.

Very true words by Mass94’s favorite player.
U know what... Icardi has done a lot of fucked up things... and few years back i would hae totally agreed with diego.

But... I gotta give Icardi some credit. Italy came calling and he turned them down. This at a time when he had virtually no chance of gettin in the ARG NT...

Even more important than that is his ability to find the back of the net. And that too with a train wreck like inter is amazing

I'd take him in a heartbeat... and hes exactly the type of player who would make the move from cross town rivals

My only ??? is his ability to score in EL/UCL
Old 12-02-2018, 21:36   #4900
Massaro94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Icardi is a good player.
But 100M for him? It's like our entire next summer budget.
No, grazie.
Donna, straight swap.
Closed Thread