Coppa Italia

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
If threads already exists i apologise...i couldn't see it...
The draw for the preliminary phase has been done....of course serie A teams don't enter while later on...but JUVE is there...and take a look at who they are playing.... a team called MARTINA!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug2f.html

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I've said it before, I'll say it again.....I have seen a Milan captain raise this trophy in my lifetime, so I don't care if it happens again. I'm out. :)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Juve Face Martina In Season Debut

The Bianconeri will play against the Serie C1 outfit in the first round of the Coppa Italia.

Juventus have been relegated to 23rd place in the ranking of the Coppa Italia list and for this reason from the very first round of the Italian cup.

The Old Lady will face Martina on the 19th of August in a direct elimination clash, and if victorious will play on the next rounds in program on the 23rd and 27th of August, with all games being played on one leg.

Other big teams playing in the first round include Lazio, Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Udinese, who will face Rende, Giarre, Benevento and Melfi respectively.

goal.com

:D :D :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Some teams are going to take this year's Coppa Italia more seriously, which means Inter won't win it, unless they take it to courts.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Whew..had to get a good shovel to dig this one up, thought of creating my own CI/TIM Cup thread but wastage's pretty much a bad thing.

So..we've got probably the best chance in the last eight years to add this 'miniature' trophy to our achievement stash. The time is NOW!! If, optimistically, we're going to hit a double this season it'll be the Tricolore and the TIM Cup, no doubt..hope there aren't any UCL dreamers amongst us. :D
When do we play Cassano's childhood club? Anybody have an inkling? Dec. 16 will be great of course.. ;)

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Its either on 14th December or on 12th January. And round of 16 is single legged tie, right?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Its either on 14th December or on 12th January. And round of 16 is single legged tie, right?

Yes. One win and we will face either Samp/Udinese.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
IINM it's only a two-legged tie in the semis.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good to see Lavezzi on the scoresheet again.

Schedule