The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 26-07-2010, 02:24   #2001
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli.

We need this guy so bad...

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 16:47   #2002
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boban1982 View Post
Dzeko should simply not have signed another contract, now it would appear he is stuck there for a number of seasons.

It's his own fault. I know he got a pay rise but all he needed to do was play one more season and he could have left.
+10. i like how dzeko now wants to play some hardball with wolfsburg and be like, "if you keep me i will play bad" well.. johnny hardcore a.k.a. "dzeko" wouldn't have to have dealt with this shit if he didnt resign last year. hed be free now and hed be playing for milan, his dream team... so once again, why did he sign that extension????

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 17:14   #2003
Alex Pato
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
+10. i like how dzeko now wants to play some hardball with wolfsburg and be like, "if you keep me i will play bad" well.. johnny hardcore a.k.a. "dzeko" wouldn't have to have dealt with this shit if he didnt resign last year. hed be free now and hed be playing for milan, his dream team... so once again, why did he sign that extension????
The reason he signed a contract extension was because wolfsburg offered him increased wages and promised that if he played for another season then he would be allowed to leave, but then they went back on their word by asking for a huge amount of money for him (40 mil) and refusing to let him go. That's why he's so annoyed.
Alex Pato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 17:20   #2004
MilanMB
Serendipity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
tbh I don't blame him ALL that much... wolfsburg was the team who gave him a shot, a chance to make it big. He won the league with them and they were going to play in the CL.

Wolfsburg seems to be a club that want to grow and establish themselves. They needed him in their first Cl adventure and he returned the favour if they promised to let him go this summer.

But it seems like wolfsburg have changed their minds since they have a new management and coach. I blame wolfsburg, keeping a player against his wish...

Signature
GOAT
Old 26-07-2010, 18:08   #2005
ww
Banned

Fav. Players: Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

When I was 15 or 16 years old, don't remember quite well, I fell in love with a blonde chick. She wasn't that cute, her boobies design was kinda of weird, here legs was really really thin and here voice was annoying but anyway, I was in love with her and I was pretty sure that he wanted me back. But the bitch never wanted me and it break my heart very bad.

Your delusions about Dzeko made me remind this story. The diference is that after I stopped loving with this chick, I realized that the only thing I lost was a pink mediocre vagina placed on an boring piece of flesh and you might be very pissed off if Dzeko make it for Juventus because he seems to be a great player.

Yeah, call me names if Milan turns up to hire him.

Last edited by ww; 27-07-2010 at 01:50.
ww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 18:14   #2006
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano View Post
When I was 15 or 16 years old, don't remember quite well, I fell in love with a blonde chick. She wasn't that cute, his boobies design was kinda of weird, his legs was really really thin and his voice was annoying but anyway, I was in love with her and I was pretty sure that he wanted me back. But the bitch never wanted me and it break my heart very bad.

Your delusions about Dzeko made me remind this story. The diference is that after I stopped loving with this chick, I realized that the only thing I lost was a pink mediocre vagina placed on an boring piece of flesh and you might be very pissed off if Dzeko make it for Juventus because he seems to be a great player.

just to be clear when did you notice his vagina was mediocre?
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 19:36   #2007
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

@C_L
I'm surprised.
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 19:40   #2008
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

so.. juve is offering big money for him.. balotelli in going to city.. and for us will LEFT ibra.

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 19:49   #2009
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

^^

dru, amazing comment +100

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 19:53   #2010
zhun-ji
Rookie

Fav. Players: ex - paolo franco zvone rui sheva weah; current - 21, 33, 20, 23, 13, 8

correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as i can remember,
if he had not signed that extension, he'd still not be free until next and not this coming season, i think...
zhun-ji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 20:03   #2011
MaldiniISgod
designated hippy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhun-ji View Post
correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as i can remember,
if he had not signed that extension, he'd still not be free until next and not this coming season, i think...
Yeah, but it would force his club to sell him this year or risk losing him for nothing next year.

Signature
MaldiniISgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 01:51   #2012
ww
Banned

Fav. Players: Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
just to be clear when did you notice his vagina was mediocre?
Ops!
ww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 02:00   #2013
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
When I was 15 or 16 years old, don't remember quite well, I fell in love with a blonde chick. She wasn't that cute, her boobies design was kinda of weird, here legs was really really thin and here voice was annoying but anyway, I was in love with her and I was pretty sure that he wanted me back. But the bitch never wanted me and it break my heart very bad.

I think it's more like we love a really hot and cute blondie chick, and she love us too. All we have to do is take her and go for a date. But our very rich father don't want to afford a car for us, he says our bike is already a champion transport. So we can't go to the date and the blondie will end in the bed with one of some guy that we hate.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 02:25   #2014
MilanMB
Serendipity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
I think it's more like we love a really hot and cute blondie chick, and she love us too. All we have to do is take her and go for a date. But our very rich father don't want to afford a car for us, he says our bike is already a champion transport. So we can't go to the date and the blondie will end in the bed with one of some guy that we hate.

Signature
GOAT
Old 27-07-2010, 04:12   #2015
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

i saw dzeko tonight in severina concert in sarajevo
patosheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 04:38   #2016
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
Nice analogy but in reality the blonde is like 99.9% of ALL women...i.e.she is attracted to strength. Sure she kinda digs us but we can't/won't satisfy her needs. Also her parents (wolfsburg for the slow) won't let their daughter go with just any guy especially one that can't help their family. In the end, as with most women, she'll learn to love/tolerate the guy that has money and ambition. We on the other hand will console ourselves with as many busted old $5 whores our piggy bank can buy.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 11:46   #2017
MilanMB
Serendipity

Quote:
Originally Posted by patosheva View Post
i saw dzeko tonight in severina concert in sarajevo
Have you seen the severina tape? It's a good one...

Signature
GOAT
Old 27-07-2010, 12:00   #2018
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:

The thing is Dzeko wanting the current Milan is a compliment for Milan.
Milan is Oddo , Zambro & Pippo with starters like Pirlo & co ....
Pato + Silva staying & Dzeko saying thry wants Milan is a bright light in this dark time.
You being a nerd + rejected by a freak remind me of --- > http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ght=girlfriend

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 12:00   #2019
shimec
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Bierhoff, Weah, Savicevic, Boban, Zidane, Raul,

Everybody here in Balkans saw it :P
shimec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 13:15   #2020
Nova Milan
National Team Player

he aint coming

Last edited by Nova Milan; 27-07-2010 at 14:04.
Nova Milan is offline   Reply With Quote