The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 17-03-2005, 16:22   #21
César Muñoz
Banned

Fav. Players: Gabriel, el Pájaro, Pupi, Mascherano, Lucho, Maxi, Gallardo, el Payaso, el Burrito, el Pibito, Ayala

hernán is finished?

well not according to his stats (i just saw) in the players stats posted by someone. if the stats are right he is the second top goal scorer.

by the way, the goal (second one) he scored in Argentina-Germany does not reflect your point of view
César Muñoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 16:54   #22
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

His stats, current stats I mean, are quite misleading IMO. His goal against Germany was a fluke, he did literally nothing throughout the match. It's the same at Milan. Physically he is finished, but his team mates try their best to make him look good at least once per match so B. will consider him 'useful' + won't separate him from his best friend Carlo in the summer...

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 17:26   #23
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

I wonder if he goes back to Chelsea in the summer how many people will actually be here crying that we didnt keep him? I suspect not many...

Signature

ARNOLD RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 18:05   #24
redondo
Banned

Fav. Players: Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
Default César,dont be woried,ya will get used to the foro in no time.

hernán gole to germany was not fluke.
i read your story about that game(germans got righht penalty and argentino were awarded wrong one)
no need for arguement from me when i already know chapsa i am talking to is biased and subjective.
redondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 18:50   #25
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondo
hernán gole to germany was not fluke.
i read your story about that game(germans got righht penalty and argentino were awarded wrong one)
no need for arguement from me when i already know chapsa i am talking to is biased and subjective.
LOL, I'm always objective. It was exactly as I stated, couldn't care less if you believe it or not.........

Signature

Old 17-03-2005, 20:39   #26
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Well I remember the Germany-Argentina game and I saw that that Hernan scored a good goal.So was it or wasn't it a fluke i don't know but it was a good goal.

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 20:43   #27
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Yea, it looked OK cos the defense + goalie were sleeping

Signature

Old 17-03-2005, 21:24   #28
redondo
Banned

Fav. Players: Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales

"objective" view is hernán gole was fluke.i wonder what kind of taste of fútbol you enjoy.

"non subjective" view is what made ya think again and call it a "ok" goal which ya called fluke 2 hours ago.

i winder when ya see it ya will change from ok to "spectecular chip"
redondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2005, 20:49   #29
acm7
Primavera Player

Don't worry about it. She's delusional and a liar.

Forza SuperCrespo!!!
acm7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2005, 21:09   #30
kujta_nesta13
Rookie

i think she's worried coz crespo is and will be sheva's partner in atack and not inzaghi
kujta_nesta13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2005, 21:15   #31
acm7
Primavera Player

That goes without saying.
acm7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2005, 22:58   #32
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondo
"objective" view is hernán gole was fluke.i wonder what kind of taste of fútbol you enjoy.
"non subjective" view is what made ya think again and call it a "ok" goal which ya called fluke 2 hours ago.
i winder when ya see it ya will change from ok to "spectecular chip"

Mi gusto en fútbol es fantástico, non te preocupa. There is more reason to worry about you, since you seem to play dumb now

So here, for you, exclusively.. no wait, for your new sidekick too:

'Fluke' + 'OK' + even 'spectacular' aren't mutually exclusive. Remember Ibrahimovic's back-heel flick against Italy ?

Hernan's goal was a fluke + OK, think a while, maybe you'll get it

Signature

Last edited by Passion for *9*; 18-03-2005 at 23:01.
Old 19-03-2005, 00:24   #33
Marco Azzuri
National Team Player

Passion are you actually a girl?

And yes I agree Crespo is finished, his stats are misleading he has the goals but they are all flukes. Like the one he scorred at Lazio. He did nothing the whole damn game! nothing! and then out of no where he get's gifted and everybody wants him to stay.

Any time he is gifted with a beautiful pass from either Sheva or KaKA he tends to waste them, the only way he can score is if the goal keeper screws up or the ball hits the post.
Marco Azzuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 02:10   #34
GeronimoFinch
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso

Oh, come on. All his goals are flukes? What was he attempting to do before he looped a header past Howard at the San Siro? Head it back towards Kaka, perhaps? A fluke is when a ball goes into the back of the net off a player's ass or off the back of his head when he's not looking. I certainly wouldn't class Crespo as a flukey goalscorer.

And as for doing nothing for the whole game against Lazio - apart from scoring, SO? The entire Milan team could have been guilty of doing nothing in that match, apart from Sheva, but at least when an opportunity finally presented itself, Crespo found the back of the net.
GeronimoFinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 07:34   #35
savicevic10
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio

It's been about two months since I was last on here to post and I'm astonished this is still a topic of much debate. Funny really.

Signature
savicevic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 10:16   #36
milan_my_love
▼•Moderator•▼

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujta_nesta13
i think she's worried coz crespo is and will be sheva's partner in atack and not inzaghi
no, it's a different whole context. It does not seems to be like you've assumed from these posts. she stated that goal x Germany was a fluke. I had the chance to watch the recording of that game. He was not too good and lacked pace. He couldn't combine with Riquelme (who himself was below par), but late in the second half he got a picture perfect long ball from Cambiaso and caught Germans napping. It was a fine chip, certainly good goal. But if you've seen all game you should remember face expressions of Riquelme who was yelling at him for most part of the game for lack of pace + not been able to read his provided balls. I think i know what she's trying to say because I'm sure Passion has seen the whole game (live or delayed) and not just the "spectecular" goal.

Redondo called it bias and subjective but to be honest it is anything but not that + it contradicts Redondo himself who has many times in the forum has said he does not want Crespo in the national team + many other things about Crespo (i won't bother going in detail to that)

Coming back on worry of Crespo partenering next season with Sheva, it's not really a worry as most of us want Gilardino not Crespo.

last but not the least, there is no need to post personaly judged notes on other members.

Signature
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever
milan_my_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 10:24   #37
mtfco
just another member

obviously what happens here is pippo lovers hate crespo since he might just take pippo's spot even if pippo is fully recovered... and crespo lovers hate pippo for possibly doing the same thing.. the implication? well, u each pippo and crespo lovers writing craps about this whole thing while nobody in milan organization seems to even care about it, apparently they only look to the present condition and frankly, crespo might just have future with milan... this of course does not imply that i'm a crespo lover or pippo hater
but seriously, i'd rather see sheva alone than playing with any of them, hehehe

Signature
there are many reasons to eat: hunger, boredom, and wanting to be the world's fatest man
mtfco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 11:14   #38
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtfco
obviously what happens here is pippo lovers hate crespo since he might just take pippo's spot even if pippo is fully recovered... and crespo lovers hate pippo for possibly doing the same thing..
First, part with this silly concept of 'pippo lovers', at least when talking of me. This is not in the least about personal preferences + if it is for some, well, my personal preference is Milan + therefore I don't have the slightest problem to accept Crespo's contributions so far + for the good of Milan I hope he will score a few more during Sheva's + Inzaghi's absence. Still I also have my own very good eyes to see + whoever denies here that Crespo's condition is absolutely sub-par + he doesn't manage to do jack-shit without pinpoint assists + even then wastes, wastes, wastes, that he is no real threat to any defense as he doesn't move well, that he is offline a ton more than Inzaghi has ever been without being equally dangerous... whoever denies the obvious is dishonest or absolutely clueless.

Signature

Old 19-03-2005, 12:42   #39
GeronimoFinch
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
...that he is offline a ton more than Inzaghi has ever been without being equally dangerous...
Crespo doesn't surf the net as regularly as Inzaghi so he's not as dangerous? Brilliant! I imagine that you would need to be online to inflict any sort of damage, eh?

Give us a smile, Passion.

Before I read one of yesterday's posts, which alluded to your female status, I had already an image built up in my head of a bitter old man typing away furiously throughout the day, empty bottles of Jack Daniels cast either of your PC, a veritable who's who of world class player's posters adorning your walls with bulleyes in the centre ready for that fatal dart.

But Alas, I was wrong. You must forgive my earlier assumptions.

I will say this, however, I do feel that a fully fit Inzaghi is a far better option than Crespo, but that is not to say that Crespo is not a quality striker and that he is 'sub-par'. And BTW, I wouldn't consider myself 'clueless' or 'dishonest' my German-based friend. But would you consider yourself to be mildly to moderately dogmatic with just a smidgen of infallibility thrown in
?

?
GeronimoFinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 12:58   #40
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
he is offline a ton more than Inzaghi has ever been without being equally dangerous...
I certainly could have said that better but English is not my first language + it leaves a bit to be desired especially when I'm carb-deprived (i.e. went without breakfast). I'm gonna have lunch now.

You think I should start plastering my walls with posters now ? I didn't even do it when I was 10. Anything else you wanted to say, Cagney ? Btw, I leave the liquor to the Irish. Do you have a brother, by any chance ?

Signature