Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
San Paolo said:
who knows... coming from a chat club they are going to want money mate

I read somewhere that he can be bought for around 8 milion pounds..Thats a fair price if you ask me:)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^If that were the case I'd snap him up as well

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
From the things I v read about him from Brazilians ppl who watch the Brazil league he is amazing.
I mean during his debut he scored 1 – assist 1 – hit the post – made the defender score in his own goal.
In his assist the guy who scored didn’t celebrate & after the game the press asked him why & he answered well coz Pato did all the work & he was able 2 score but he just gave me the goal. LOOOOOOL

My point is that seems this kid’s talent is natural & he has 0 experience not only coz he is a kid but simply coz he never played pro football but now.

If the price isn’t sky high I would go 4 him now & as I said b4 Arsenal is interested so he is 4 real.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
the price bein' thrown about is around 8 to 10 million pounds... i think it is a good deal... it is obviously a gamble since he is pretty much unproven... but we tried for proven players like Rivaldo & Vieri and look where it got us...

besides followin' him at the ongoin' under-20 CONMEBOL tournament... i saw him against Barca durin' the CWC... he didn't look nervous against the likes of Puyol... he wasn't outstandin'... but he didn't play badly either...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
From Calciomercato

L'interesse del Milan e l'offerta di 15 milioni di dollari per l'attaccante Alexandre Pato non minano la tranquillità del
vice presidente dell'Internacional, Giovani Luigi. Il dirigente, pubblicano i quotidiani brasiliani, afferma che difficilmente si inizierà a trattare."Per questo valore (15mln) l'Inter non tratta il trasferimento di Alexandre. E se per caso dovessimo iniziare una negoziazione la società chiederà anche il totale della clausola di rescissione. Non abbiamo problemi finanziari e non dobbiamo svendere nessuno" ha sottolineato Luigi in un'intervista a Rá *** Bandeirantes di Porto Alegre. Il calciatore, che ha il contratto in scadenza nel 2009, attualmente si trova in Paraguay con la nazionale under 20 per disputare il sudamericano under 20.

It says something like Milan offered 15 milion$ but Internazional president said if Milan want to get him they have to pay his release clause...corect me if I am wrong guys...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho
Pato is great, i think he would be perfect to the attack, raising its speed

Pato means duck, but he uses it in the name to show that he is from Pato Branco, Brazil

Oh! He scored at the World Club Cup agaist Al Ahly but was well marked agaist Barcelona... he is too young and i thinkl its not coming now... 2008 i think!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
Wild said:
If the price isn’t sky high I would go 4 him now & as I said b4 Arsenal is interested so he is 4 real.
aresenal and arsenal transfers in the past arent as great as u make them out to be,.. milan are 6 time ucl champs which arseholes can only dream of!!!! true they sign cheap players but those only work in crappy epl,.. they continue to suck in europe, but one year (last) but that was made possible with a defensive show and boring display (unlike so called attractive style of arsenal),..

maybe i am posting it in the wrong thread, but Wild's post reminded me of saying wot i wanted to say for so long after i read galliani's post that acmilan want to be more like arsenal!!!!! WTF!!!!

i feel disgusted even by the thought of it,.. how can he be our vice president and on wot nerve he would like milan to be like arsenal!!!!!... let's all hope that milan ultras kill galliani!!!... abt time we get rid of this jackass who doesnt think before speaking!!!!

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
aresenal and arsenal transfers in the past arent as great as u make them out to be,.. milan are 6 time ucl champs which arseholes can only dream of!!!! true they sign cheap players but those only work in crappy epl,.. they continue to suck in europe, but one year (last) but that was made possible with a defensive show and boring display (unlike so called attractive style of arsenal),..

maybe i am posting it in the wrong thread, but Wild's post reminded me of saying wot i wanted to say for so long after i read galliani's post that acmilan want to be more like arsenal!!!!! WTF!!!!

i feel disgusted even by the thought of it,.. how can he be our vice president and on wot nerve he would like milan to be like arsenal!!!!!... let's all hope that milan ultras kill galliani!!!... abt time we get rid of this jackass who doesnt think before speaking!!!!

LOL :D To sum it all up, Arseholes sux :D

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Career
After a contract settlement that boosted the player's salary from R$3.000 to R$25.000 and extended his stay on the team until 2009 with a contract fee of 18 million euros in case a foreign club wants to sign him, Alexandre was finally considered ready to start a game in the Brazilian soccer league.

On his team debut, at the age of 17, Alexandre helped Internacional play an excellent game, a 4-1 win over Palmeiras on November 26, 2006. Alexandre had 3 assists and scored a goal. His appearance put all the spotlights on the young player and created expectations and comparisons with another southern Brazillian superstar, Ronaldinho Gaúcho.

The fans of Internacional now count on the young player to help the team win the 2006 FIFA Club World Cup. Pato scored Internacional's first goal of the competition on 13th December in the semi-final game against Al-Ahly Cairo, helping the team win 2-1 and a spot in the final. The player was taken off the field during the second half because of a cramp on his right leg and his substitute scored the second, and winning goal, of the game.

Before his team's match against Barcelona in the final of the competition, Barça's Brazilian star Ronaldinho identified Pato as a player to watch in Brazilian football.

Unfortunately, in the final against Barcelona, Pato failed to impress. During the finals, he turned Puyol, one of Europe's finest defenders, before being dispossessed illegally from behind by Van Bronckhost.

Pato is currently being linked with a January transfer to Italian and English giants AC Milan and Chelsea FC respectively.
Source: wikipedia

So, it's 18 million euros to buy him now. In 4 years time, he coud be worth more than that. I say we get him before chelsea or arsenal beat us to it. Buy him and loan him to a seria a side for 2 years, and get him back when he's 19/20.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^I heard his buy out clause was 14m euros.

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
Sign him now, move hom to Milan in the summer

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
In the meantime, Milan have also targeted striker Pato of Internacional Porto Alegre, despite President Vitorio Piffero recently denying that the 17-year-old was on sale.

The promising Brazilian is contracted to the outfit until 2009 and his rescission clause is set at £14m, but reports suggest that Milan are only willing to offer £8.2m to bring the player to the San Siro.

source channel4.

looks like another promising player is going to slip.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I guess Milan are intrested in another duck,except this one is old+fat :tongue:

Unwanted Real Madrid ace Ronaldo has reportedly sent his agent to Italy in a bid to secure him a January transfer to Milan.

The Brazilian’s stint in the Spanish capital is at an end, at the request of boss Fabio Capello, and a Rossoneri switch is a possibility.

"The situation is different to that of David Beckham as Ronaldo still has another year on his contract after this one," said Real President Ramon Calderon.

"But he is going to be inactive because the Coach has made it clear he doesn't intend to count on him."

Spanish newspaper AS claims that agent Fabiano Farah travelled to Milan on Monday, where he is scheduled to meet Rossoneri officials in order to finalise the move before the end of the month.

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani recently said that the club were not interested in signing a striker in January, but the official then back-tracked by revealing that Ronaldo might join.

Ronaldo is also a reported target for Flamengo, Arabian club Al-Ittihad and the MLS, but he still seems keen on playing for an important European club before ending his career elsewhere.

The main issue now remains the financial details of the operation, as Milan are allegedly willing to pay £2m to immediately have him on loan, with an option to buy the former Golden Ball winner at the end of term.

The AS website also suggests that transfer market consultant Ernesto Bronzetti is acting as an intermediary between the parties.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:o SERIOUSLY, just the idea of signing some 17-y.o. nobody with 2 1/2 pro matches under his belt for 18+ million is.... ludicrous. To refresh your memory, we paid 8 million for a national team player..... Kaka'.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well as I said I doubt Milan would pay his release clause but if we could get him around 10milion pounds then I am for it...
Its just a question of time when Dunga calls him for the national team for some friendly match:)

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
i say we loan Alexandre Pato to see if he can play in Serie A and if he does good we could sign him

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
favor-milan said:
so ridiculous :mad: instead of Cassano they want to get playboy Ronaldo :conf:
i wonder how he gets all that girl ... to kiss him needs a lot of courage to face the "FRONT TEETH"
hehehe

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
Alexander Pato ...
I havent seen him play at all or even heard information about him ...
but judgin from all of you that agrees that he's a great player ... no offence but we usually have a debate to decide a player is good or not ...
but u all finally agree on one thing ...
ALEXANDER PATO ... then he must be very good ...
I hope he comes to Milan whatever the cost is ... it's a really good investment ...
PATOO ... ill keep an eye on him from now on

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
yousufshakeel65 said:
aresenal and arsenal transfers in the past arent as great as u make them out to be
arsene wenger said that arsenal wouldn't make any transfers in january :D so if we really want this guy. we could get him.. :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
yousufshakeel65 said:
U start talking about Arsenal transfers & rather than telling us about Milan’s u jump 2 how many time Milan won the CL.
Irrelevant.

We r a bigger but they r better in exploring + trusting youngsters.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
let's all hope that milan ultras kill galliani!!!...
LOL... those lowlife Ultras are all on Milan's payroll, at least the capos are, I'm afraid you're shit outta luck.
abt time we get rid of this jackass who doesnt think before speaking!!!!
He's got something in common with assorted Paki Trolls, I guess. Maybe the boss should get rid of them.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
@ passion

Look you freakin idiot, i dont post here often, but i check each and every post,.. that post was directed at Wild,.. I dont know wot's ur problem?!!!.. i never read your posts and I also think they are not worth replying to. u butt in everytime against each new member with ur troll shit?!!!.. this post was for wild,.. u dont have to butts in all the time., desperately looking for attention. Too bad this forum does not have an ignore option. But do me a favour, and dont read my posts, they are not for you. Lets just ignore each other. I dont wanna rack my brains on you.
i_funny.gif
. freakin idiot.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
yousufshakeel65 said:
Look you freakin idiot, i dont post here often, but i check each and every post,.. that post was directed at Wild,.. I dont know wot's ur problem?!!!.. i never read your posts and I also think they are not worth replying to. u butt in everytime against each new member with ur troll shit?!!!.. this post was for wild,.. u dont have to butts in all the time., desperately looking for attention. Too bad this forum does not have an ignore option. But do me a favour, and dont read my posts, they are not for you. Lets just ignore each other. I dont wanna rack my brains on you. freakin idiot.
lekin mere dost, this forum does have an ignore option..atleast it did the last time i checked :D :D

achaa lagaa? LOL pls whoever involved here, ignore my interference :tongue:

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
some people say Alexandre Pato would be the new Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite aka Kaka but i dont think he'll be the new kaka i think he would be the new Ronaldo because he is a young talented striker and in the future he might be known as the new Ronaldo

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
Look you freakin idiot, i dont post here often, but i check each and every post,.. that post was directed at Wild,.. I dont know wot's ur problem?!!!.. i never read your posts and I also think they are not worth replying to. u butt in everytime against each new member with ur troll shit?!!!.. this post was for wild,.. u dont have to butts in all the time., desperately looking for attention. Too bad this forum does not have an ignore option. But do me a favour, and dont read my posts, they are not for you. Lets just ignore each other. I dont wanna rack my brains on you. freakin idiot.
LOL... Another TROLLING BULLSHITTER :o

http://milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=369122#post369122

-- alleged seaon ticket holder, Milan resident + wannabe moderator of the 'Official AC Milan Forum'
-- BANNED from Big Soccer + MilanMania
-- started posting crap here after being banned @ MM - same MO, provocative rants, insults + OTs to piss off mods

I wouldn't be surprised if TROLL had trolled here before under another moniker, LOL.

Fantomas

Banned
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

-- alleged seaon ticket holder, Milan resident + wannabe moderator of the 'Official AC Milan Forum'
-- started posting crap here after being banned @ MM - same MO, provocative rants, insults + OTs to piss off mods

I wouldn't be surprised if TROLL had trolled here before under another moniker, LOL.

While the biggest ignorant idiot in this forum and maybe on the whole internet is you, but you are protected and are allowed to insult, assault, give nazi and racist comments on these boards. Yes we know that, now do humanity a favor and stop breathing. Thanks.

Passion for 9 = An advertisement for birth control.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

thank you for doing the research on me,.. i feel honoured, but u forgot to mention that i was banned and then reinstalled again and is now a very good friend of owner of MM forum (debs)..

i post crap eh, but still can post more sense than you.

u r like a bitch, an outcast. which keeps on barking all the time, but no one pays any attention, she keeps on barking at his master trying to get attention, hoping that the master would throw her a bone, but no the master doesn't want to throw her a bone, cause she is fat, fugly and more importantly ********.
Huh, some people are so desperate for my attention, even though I have vowed to ignore them for the next 10 years. I can only laugh at their desperation

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hehehe, i read that link of passion again which refers to my now legendary post :p "England's new and old excues"... wasn't that post a marvy?
wink.gif

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
yousufshakeel65 said:
hehehe, i read that link of passion again which refers to my now legendary post :p "England's new and old excues"... wasn't that post a marvy?
wink.gif

you say your location is pakistan but on that other forum you were saying you go to every game, live in milan, a true milanista and say other people dont know what supporting milan is like unless they live in milan and that they are glory hunters, so wot does that make you a bullshiter if you ask me you probly support inter and on that other forum you are taking the piss out of english fans i'm english so fuck-off.