The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
anyone with little football kn. could see that we have 1 winger

Maybe we don't want to use wingers anymore. did you ever consider this? wingers are critical positions in 433 and we seem relaxed on this department.
Maybe we will sacrifice Suso for an SS or even use him there in 3421.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura - Suso for the wings is actually quite good and the more the technical and passing quality of our midfield rises the better it is to play Bonaventura in a more attacking position.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Kalinic just came after a difficult transaction. No doubt he is an asset in front for us. he is acting like a player who is focused on his own performance for his new club. After getting slapped by Mirabelli he will smile again. Tomorow Live triple handshake for Kalishinikov #1+6

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Lazio has an agreement with Milan for Paletta aka Steve Jobs.. - Di Marzio

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we don't want to use wingers anymore. did you ever consider this? wingers are critical positions in 433 and we seem relaxed on this department.
Maybe we will sacrifice Suso for an SS or even use him there in 3421.

i still cant belive we will leave lw postion like this we have players for 3 5 2 3 4 1 2 or 4 3 1 2 but not for 4 3 3

i wrote that 10 min ago but montela will still play 4 3 3

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I don't understand Montella. He doesn't want Niang, but still he let's him train, unlike Sosa, Paletta etc...?

you can't deny players to train and you can't freeze players from sporting activities just because we can't move them around. the moment they get frozen from sporting activities, it will take them 2 months in sporting courts to release themselves from contracts and walk for free. See Pandev-Lazio situation.

Best we can do is keep them training and not call them to games.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan have an agreement with Lazio for the sale of Paletta. Now the player needs to agree terms with the Biancocelesti [Sky].

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i still cant belive we will leave lw postion like this we have players for 3 5 2 3 4 1 2 or 4 3 1 2 but not for 4 3 3

i wrote that 10 min ago but montela will still play 4 3 3

Then Montella is a stubborn prick :D

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
We should avoid playing bona in midfield. We should play him higher up the pitch as a winger/ss, I'm worried about his recurring injuries

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have Suso and Bonaventura for a 433. Niang and Borini for depth + Hakan and Silva can fill in, although it's not their natural spot.
Not even counting that Keita or someone else can still arrive.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have Suso and Bonaventura for a 433. Niang and Borini for depth + Hakan and Silva can fill in, although it's not their natural spot.
Not even counting that Keita or someone else can still arrive.

hahahahahahhaahah :fp::fp::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: gallani era then silva can play winger ooo my god

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
MN: Milan consider Suso a key player in the squad and they will not accept any type of transfer for the player. The renewal is a matter of time.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We should avoid playing bona in midfield. We should play him higher up the pitch as a winger/ss, I'm worried about his recurring injuries

+ Him running forward with the ball is nice to cover up a meh midfield like last season, with creative players more possession should do the job.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Yes, yes. Montella will always play the worst players in the worst formation possible. He is the worst.

Can't believe he played Cutrone last time out. What an idiot.

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
turkish reports saying Milan have signed Mor

probably false

I never trust turkish reports, they make up a lot of stories and make even the slightest rumour into a big deal.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I guess the lack of progress on the star striker front and Silva/Cutrone's performances made F&M stop their pursuit

makes sense

no not really. Montella really believes Cutrone can break through even with the presence of the likes of Kalinic and Silva. He is showing rapid steady growth.

here translate this:

Milan: Cutrone ha chiuso al top player in attacco.

Come riportato da Luca Pagni, l'esplosione e la conferma in rosa di Cutrone da parte del Milan ha chiuso al top player per l'attacco. Il reparto avanzato (delle prime punte) sarà formato dallo stesso Cutrone, Kalinic e Andrè Silva. E' probabile che Montella decida di impiegare le due punte.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i love how for the past 3 years we always have a primavera gem making his breaking .. key to success

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I never trust turkish reports, they make up a lot of stories and make even the slightest rumour into a big deal.

The report in Turkey says he has Calhanoglu's agent now. Pedulla also saying he dropped his old agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule